Darth Wyyrlok III and Darth Maul vs Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins who dies?

Skybreaker
Caedus destroys.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Skybreaker
Caedus destroys. Marcus will disagree

ILS
Caedus in a slaughterfest.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Marcus will disagree

Marcus can shove it, Caedus wins. Even a KMC noob can tell you that :P

Q99
Ah, I think it'll be a fight, though I do bet on Caedus as well, baring some good luck on the side of the duo.

WildBantha88
This Duo is hella strong. Maul is sporting some crazy saber skills and Wyyrlok is a force bad ass

Jmanghan
This Duo is hella strong. Maul is sporting some crazy saber skills and Wyyrlok is a force bad ass

Caedus is up there with some of the greatest Sith Lords who ever lived. Maul and Wyyrlok will do good, but they won't get any wins over Caedus.

Nalaniel
Caedus.

Q99

Yea, Caedus is badass as heck, but I don't think it'll be anywhere near easy. A memory walk at the same time as a saber assault is a very dangerous combo even for him.

S_W_LeGenD
I agree with Q99.

Darth Caedus doesn't have no-limits fallacy. He can be taken down depending upon strength and talents of his opponents, ground realities of the setting where confrontation takes place, and decisions made during confrontation.

Mara Jade Skywalker gave Darth Caedus a run for the money because she was relatively a superior strategist or more clever combatant.

Stigma
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Caedus Vitiate doesn't have no-limits fallacy. He can be taken down depending upon strength and talents of his opponents, ground realities of the setting where confrontation takes place, and decisions made during confrontation.
That's more like it. Words of wisdom here.

carthage
Caedus in a bloodbath, I think Two or Three Mauls would put Caedus down though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.