Grievous (two lightsabers) vs Pre Visla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
they start ten meters away from each other.

Greivous only has two lightsabers.

ILS
Well.. I mean.. Shadow Conspiracy is a part of Legends Canon, meaning Viszla didn't only take on TCW Maul but EU Maul as well.. so it's safe to say Grievous wouldn't stomp him, but he would win. TCW Grievous would probably beat TCW Viszla too.

WildBantha88
Grievous only has two lightsaber though

ILS
Regardless, Viszla doesn't have feats to suggest he can beat Grievous. IIRC Grievous only had two sabers when he was stalemating Windu on a maglev train in Labyrinth of Evil.

Aurbere
Gonna go with Grievous. His armor can probably withstand anything Pre can throw at him, minus the Darksaber, and I don't think Pre can deal with Grievous' fighting style.

Emperordmb
Vizsla's best chance is his jetpack rocket IMO

ILS
Grievous has tanked explosions, and his armor can "stop" several shots from a starfighter laser cannon. I don't think Viszla has anything outside of his Darksaber that could really hurt Grievous.

Jmanghan
Didn't Ahsoka beat Viszla?...

ILS
They had a brief duel and she managed to make his jetpack malfunction.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ILS
They had a brief duel and she managed to make his jetpack malfunction.

Oh, so she didn't beat him, but she did get the best of him. ...So. Yeah, Grievous wins this.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Oh, so she didn't beat him, but she did get the best of him. ...So. Yeah, Grievous wins this.
Vizsla was not trying his hardest in that fight, and he still could've gotten a fatal strike on Ahsoka 22 seconds into their fight, were it not for PIS.

WildBantha88
No Ahsoka is just way more badass than people want to give her credit. She beat Visla fair an square. Not a low showing for Visla just a good one for Ahsoka

Emperordmb
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Not a low showing for Visla just a good one for Ahsoka
Tis both...

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Vizsla's best chance is his jetpack rocket IMO

Grievous has tanked starship fire.

NewGuy01
And nah, it's not really a low showing for Vizsla. The Maul fight was a hugely high-end showing for him tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.