Women hate good-looking men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
At least to this article-writer

Bardock42
This article is a) ridiculous b) old and c) about a woman saying that women hate her because she is so good looking. How could you misread it so much? Also:

5eBT6OSr1TI

rudester
Theres a rule of thumb when dating never date someone better looking then u or else u will always have to look over ur shoulder. I've seen ugly girls with hot looking men, men who could be models and girls who seemed to ugly to be seen in public. I've also seen hot girls with short skinny weird looking guys and it makes you wonder...why?

Oneness
Originally posted by rudester
Theres a rule of thumb when dating never date someone better looking then u or else u will always have to look over ur shoulder. I've seen ugly girls with hot looking men, men who could be models and girls who seemed to ugly to be seen in public. I've also seen hot girls with short skinny weird looking guys and it makes you wonder...why? They are using them, trust me.

Oneness
Originally posted by Bardock42
This article is a) ridiculous b) old and c) about a woman saying that women hate her because she is so good looking. How could you misread it so much? Also:

5eBT6OSr1TI I read the title.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Oneness
I read the title.

You read the title, assumed a man wrote it, and figured you should post it on KMC in support of a ludicrous claim that has nothing to do with anything that was written in the article?

dadudemon
Marius, why do you pick on him so much? He is literally mentally ill. You are coming off as a bully, dude. no expression

Bardock42
Theres a rule of thumb when dating never date someone better looking then u or else u will always have to look over ur shoulder. I've seen ugly girls with hot looking men, men who could be models and girls who seemed to ugly to be seen in public. I've also seen hot girls with short skinny weird looking guys and it makes you wonder...why?

Perhaps they like each other for non-look based reasons. Like, perhaps they have a lot of things in common, they feel safe with the person and that they can trust them, they have similar goals and feel they can achieve them together, they can laugh together and/or have stimulating conversations, maybe they are sexually very compatible, or maybe they have different standards of beauty than you.

So many answers to "why?", how did you not come up with any?

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
Marius, why do you pick on him so much? He is literally mentally ill. You are coming off as a bully, dude. no expression

He's mentally ill, misguided and most likely dangerous. However I do not think I pick on him maliciously or that I search him out to pick on him, if anything I give him an opposing view to what he seems to be convinced of. I am hoping that he will change his horrible opinions, and I don't think this will happen without showing disagreement.

Oneness
I...change his...opinions laughing

Bardock42
laughing

It takes time to change people's opinions, and with someone like you it's particularly hard. But I do think you could leave behind your wrong ideas and become a better person.

Oneness
become a better person. Yes, please.

I hope to become abstemiously innocuous, meticulously tidy, immaculately well-kept, sensuously mesmeric, interminably studious, inherently adept, retentively faultless, and utterly relentless. I have this monumentally staggering intellect rivaled only by my ambition.

Bardock42
Yes, please.

I hope to become abstemiously innocuous, meticulously tidy, immaculately well-kept, sensuously mesmeric, interminably studious, inherently adept, retentively faultless, and utterly relentless. I have this monumentally staggering intellect rivaled only by my ambition.

It's obvious you are a smart kid. But you far overrate your current abilities and underestimate the work it takes to acquire new ones. Additionally you've subscribed to certain thought patterns which are destructive. I do think you can have a good, fulfilling life, but many of the things you belief in are a hindrance to that.

As I've stated many times, I think you could start by working on word economy. You over- and misuse words in an attempt to look intellectual to us. It doesn't work and makes you seem like a try hard, your ideas should stand on their own merits, propping them up with a thesaurus (whether external or in your mind) doesn't help anyone. Being succinct is a virtue.

Oneness
It's obvious you are a smart kid. But you far overrate your current abilities and underestimate the work it takes to acquire new ones. Additionally you've subscribed to certain thought patterns which are destructive. I do think you can have a good, fulfilling life, but many of the things you belief in are a hindrance to that.

As I've stated many times, I think you could start by working on word economy. You over- and misuse words in an attempt to look intellectual to us. It doesn't work and makes you seem like a try hard, your ideas should stand on their own merits, propping them up with a thesaurus (whether external or in your mind) doesn't help anyone. Being succinct is a virtue. You're saying that I should be more abstemious (albeit in my use of vocabulary) and studious. Those are among the virtues I seek to acquire.

AbnormalButSane
At least to this article-writer

What the f**k?

The Renegade
You're saying that I should be more abstemious (albeit in my use of vocabulary) and studious. Those are among the virtues I seek to acquire.

I agree with Marius. You display a massive amount of grammatical tautologies quite often and it makes you look like a pseudo-intellectual.

You also discount legitimately sound advice on a consistent basis and often appear contradictory.

Just my two cents. I don't think anyone here wants to see you remain as an unstable, unfocused thinker. It's part of the reason why you receive so much opposition.

Oneness
Originally posted by The Renegade
unstable, unfocused thinker That's what happens when you cross drugs with ASD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posterior_cingulate#Intrinsic_control_networks

NemeBro
Theres a rule of thumb when dating never date someone better looking then u or else u will always have to look over ur shoulder. I've seen ugly girls with hot looking men, men who could be models and girls who seemed to ugly to be seen in public. I've also seen hot girls with short skinny weird looking guys and it makes you wonder...why? Not everyone is as shallow as you son.

Tzeentch
Indeed. Some people are betas like Nemebro and just take whatever gets thrown their way.

Mindset
I hate how good looking I am.

Tzeentch
So do your victims, probably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.