Zonakin (RotS) vs. Rage Luke (RotJ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skybreaker
The Anakin Skywalker that handed Dooku his shit vs. the Luke Skywalker that made Vader his b*tch.

Nephthys
Zonakin

ILS
Anakin, although that would be a dope fight to watch.

FreshestSlice
Zonakin would trash, he gets progressively stronger.

Skybreaker
Going by just the movies, Zonakin's fight with Dooku was faster, but the Count was at least able to put up a semblance of a fight, matching Anakin blade for blade, even if he was being forced backwards. Vader, meanwhile, lasted longer, presumably in part because Luke wasn't really focusing on his technique at all, but he was utterly helpless in any capacity. I think it seems like this is the case:

Zonakin is more focused and a better duelist; however, Luke's rage was more focused on destroying the other guy, in that it utterly cripples even Vader through the Force (notice how he's stumbling in disarray even when Luke isn't touching him). I can't compare novelizations; I haven't read the RotJ passage.

FreshestSlice
Dooku was being destroyed that entire duel. Even in the movie he sounds exhausted.

Based
Zone is the epitome of his powers without resorting to anger or parts of the dark side. Luke is the exact opposite in this scenario and just flailed his shit around. Zone takes this.

Nalaniel
Zonakin.

Stigma
Zonakin. Sick fight!

DARTH POWER
Zonakin.

And it's not a close fight at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.