Vader and Starkiller vs. Revan and Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All characters at their peak.

Setting: Forests of Endor

Old school categories:
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-out

Skybreaker
I'd go with team 1 in Force and all-out, with sabers being a coin toss, and Malgus overall being the weak link. Vader's being 80% of the Emperor seems a lot more than these two are next to Vitiate.

Nargaroth
Team 1, in large part thanks to Starkiller's insane power.

Skybreaker
^could one suggest Vader has surpassed him by RotJ?

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Skybreaker
^could one suggest Vader has surpassed him by RotJ?

Not the Starkiller clone. Galen Marek is another story, and I regard Vader as superior to him.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Not the Starkiller clone. Galen Marek is another story, and I regard Vader as superior to him.
You're really still on the "No one can argue Vader is superior to someone at his pre-prime level" train?

Skybreaker
80% of RotJ Sidious seems to be more than what Vader and Marek have obtained by TFU, in which Vader seems to lack confidence in their ability to take down Palpatine, even combined. This even with the fact that Rotj Palpatine > TFU Palpatine.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You're really still on the "No one can argue Vader is superior to someone at his pre-prime level" train?

You realize I'm not talking about Galen Marek, right?

He found a maintenance ladder leading to an air lock and leapt up it in two bounds, blowing the inner hatch as he came. He could feel a wild drumming from the far side of the outer door. The ship was moving so fast now that unexposed flesh wouldn't last a microsecond. He would have to rely on a Force shield to keep him safe. A single lapse in concentration would be the end of him.

This was where it got difficult. He needed to maintain the Force shield against the sort of heat he might find in the outer layers of a star. He also had to keep in mind the target ahead-a target he couldn't see through the plasma, but had to hit square-on or else the planetary shield generators wouldn't fail. No matter what happened, he had to fly straight.

He raised his hands and spread his fingers wide. His eyes closed tightly against the fiery brightness of the plasma. With each bucking and shaking of the ship beneath him, he encouraged himself to ride with it instead of fighting it. He was part of the ship, not a passenger. He was the ship, not a reckless pilot guiding it to destruction.

In the same way that he could feel his fingers and roes, his mind seeped outward into the metal and plastoid of the frigate, until every joint and weld, every porthole and deck became part of his sense of being. There was no line anymore between Starkiller and the Salvation. They were one and the same being, from the perspective of the Force.

He raised his right arm, and the ship followed the movement, listing slowly and heavily to starboard. Some of the headlong shuddering faded, as though it were grateful to have someone at the helm again. Even the wind's shrieking seemed to ebb.

-- The Force Unleashed II

Just seconds remained before the Salvation's fore section hit Kamino. The facility was in close focus ahead of him, and he imagined he could see Juno's eyes widening on seeing him, haloed with his Force shield on top of her precious ship.

Did she know it was him, or did she wonder at this strange apparition? Did she imagine that he was her death coming at last, from the skies instead of Darth Vader's hand?

Starkiller closed his eyes. He didn't have time to wonder what was going through her mind. He had to think of something fast, or Juno was going to die.

There was only one thing he could do, and although he knew he wasn't likely to survive, he didn't hesitate. What was death when the love of his former life was at stake? Besides, anything was possible. Dying, as he had thought once before, always seemed to bring out the best in him.

With his mind and all the power of the Force, Starkiller embraced what remained of the frigate beneath him-and blew it into a billion pieces

The ship was almost upon them when the figure brought his hands down in a fierce, pounding motion, and the last solid fragment of the Salivation exploded into fiery pieces.

Juno coughed and wished she could wipe her eyes clear of ash. Her ship had blown itself practically to atoms; she had seen it happen, right in front of her. There was no chance at all that Starkiller could have survived. He had been riding right on top of it.

Starkiller's eyes jerked open. Where was he? All was dark around him. He smelled smoke and his body felt as though it had been hit by an asteroid. The last thing he remembered was tightening the Force shield around him and destroying the Salvation so it wouldn't kill Juno.

-- The Force Unleashed II

Notice how he is protecting himself from very intense heat with a Force shield while performing these showings. Really, I don't get how this point is debatable.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Liberal P
Revan and Malgus.

FreshestSlice
*snip*
I really don't think you're getting the point I was trying to make.

Anyway, Team 2, if this is Marek. And Team 2 with high difficulty if this is the clone.

Nargaroth
I really don't think you're getting the point I was trying to make.

Anyway, Team 2, if this is Marek. And Team 2 with high difficulty if this is the clone.

So far, I doubt you made a point in this specific thread. Your whole answer can be summarized as a "no, it's no true" which isn't actually a point.

FreshestSlice
The point was there very much is an argument that can be made that Starkiller isn't as god as you keep trying to make him seem to be. The fact that you pick and choose which quotes are valid is proof enough that even you see that.

Nalaniel
Team 2.

Nargaroth
The point was there very much is an argument that can be made that Starkiller isn't as god as you keep trying to make him seem to be. The fact that you pick and choose which quotes are valid is proof enough that even you see that.

I never said that he is a god, only that he is a top tier Force user, and it's not like his feats required nexus amps like those of some other characters who are far more wanked than him (often without deserving nowhere near that level of respect). How many characters do you think are more powerful than him? Because, without counting entities, I can't think of more than 5 Force user who exceed Starkiller in power.

And I honestly don't see how am I being selective. It's not like these feats are inconsistent or something along those lines.

Nephthys
His feats are pretty inconsistent imo. He can blast away thousands of droids but not overpower Shaak Ti or some random Shadow Guard? Wut? erm

It's all very exaggerated.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Nephthys
His feats are pretty inconsistent imo. He can blast away thousands of droids but not overpower Shaak Ti or some random Shadow Guard? Wut? erm

It's all very exaggerated.

To my memory, Marek only blasted away a hundred droids, which is not that much overwhelming considering they were close to him. Besides, it is the clone I'm talking about, and he is a different character when it comes to power.

Nephthys
Soon the foyer was full of the twitching, smoking bodies of the temple's hapless guardians. He began to tire, not from exertion but from the tedium of knocking down droid after droid, to no apparent end. There might have been thousands of them.

Deactivating his lightsaber, he took a deep breath. With one mighty exhalation of power, he blasted all of them-those in pieces and those approaching with needle-tipped fingers and vibrosaws upraised-out of the foyer doors. Then he blasted the rubbish piles after them. He kept pushing until a dark cloud toured out over Raxus Prime's hideous landscape-an artificial hurricane full of droid golems.

Nargaroth
Soon the foyer was full of the twitching, smoking bodies of the temple's hapless guardians. He began to tire, not from exertion but from the tedium of knocking down droid after droid, to no apparent end. There might have been thousands of them.

Deactivating his lightsaber, he took a deep breath. With one mighty exhalation of power, he blasted all of them-those in pieces and those approaching with needle-tipped fingers and vibrosaws upraised-out of the foyer doors. Then he blasted the rubbish piles after them. He kept pushing until a dark cloud toured out over Raxus Prime's hideous landscape-an artificial hurricane full of droid golems.

He was in his prime though, whereas against Shaak Ti and the Shadowguard he wasn't, and again, this is Marek, not the clone, who is far more powerful.

Nephthys
That was before both Shaak Ti and the SG. And that WAS Marek.

Nargaroth
That was before both Shaak Ti and the SG.

Actually, that was when Marek redirected that Star Destroyer.

Nephthys
No, it was when he fought Kazdan Paratus.

FreshestSlice
How many characters do you think are more powerful than him? Because, without counting entities, I can't think of more than 5 Force user who exceed Starkiller in power.

lol.

Sidious
Luke
Caedus
Exar Kun
Revan
(RotJ)Vader
Malgus
Vitiate
Krayt
Yoda
Bane
Abeloth and the Ones

I could name a lot more. Starkiller is another RotS/ANH Vader level combatant, IMO, and there are tons of those.

Nargaroth
lol.

Sidious

Luke
Caedus
Exar Kun
Revan
(RotJ)Vader
Malgus
Vitiate
Krayt
Yoda
Bane
Abeloth and the Ones

I could name a lot more. Starkiller is another RotS/ANH Vader level combatant, IMO, and there are tons of those.

Let'see:

1. Sidious: yes, and he's one of those five
2. Caedus: probably not.
3. Exar Kun: no. He's only better as a duellist
4. Revan: lol
5. Vader Rotj: he is a far better duellist, but more powerful? That's lolworthy
6. Malgus: no. I don't even put him on Vader's level.
7. Vitiate: with preparation, yes.
8. Krayt: no
9. Yoda: yes.
10. Bane would be stomped, and even with Orbalisk armor he isn't comparable.

The Ones are really too obvious, that's why I didn't count them.

Regardless, you have provided nothing to substantiate why he isn't far above Vader. You just laugh at anything against what you say without elaborating. Next time, I suggest you try to use an actual argument to prove me wrong.

Nephthys
Nihilus, Hord, HoT, Plagueis, Unuthul, Talzin + all the guys FS mentioned.

FreshestSlice

Regardless, you have provided nothing to substantiate why he isn't far above Vader.
The fun thing about making claims is that you have to prove them.

Nargaroth
The fun thing about making claims is that you have to prove them.

Maybe you didn't notice, but the quotes I posted on page 1 are my evidence. It's not my fault if you didn't post anything from Vader or many of those other characters that exceeds Starkiller's feats. Thus, it's up to you to prove me wrong on that account.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nihilus, Hord, HoT, Plagueis, Unuthul, Talzin + all the guys FS mentioned.

NewGuy01
HoT>Starkiller in a Force Fight? You've all gone mad. erm

Nephthys
Force fight? No, not yet. Power? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss.

DarthAnt66
Saying Starkiller>Hero is lolworthy.

NewGuy01
Force fight? No, not yet. Power? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss.

Proof?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Not really, no.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not really, no.
Because fighting equally with ANH Vader is now better then beating the Emperor's Voice?

Skybreaker
Let's pretend the Emperor's Voice has feats comparable to Vader's. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nargaroth

Yeah, when the Hero can disintegrate half of a 300m frigate, while simultaneously maintaing a Force Barrier capable of withstanding heat akin to that found in the outer layers of a star, you can call him equal to Starkiller.

Obviously, Hot is a better duellist than Starkiller, and I think he is in Tier 9 or approachable to that level, but that's another matter.

NewGuy01
Because fighting equally with ANH Vader is now better then beating the Emperor?

When the Emperor is massively weakened, yeah. We've seen how a full-powered Vitiate deals with the HoT.

FreshestSlice
Maybe you didn't notice, but the quotes I posted on page 1 are my evidence. It's not my fault if you didn't post anything from Vader or many of those other characters that exceeds Starkiller's feats. Thus, it's up to you to prove me wrong on that account.
Those quotes don't show that Starkiller is above ESB or RotJ Vader.

AncientPower
Anyone actually read the graphic novel or novel for that matter? Vader and Starkiller in their primes are both above Malgus.

Starkiller's actual fight vs Darth Sidious is almost more impressive than the in-game one:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/75/theforceunleashed116mr9.jpghttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/75/theforceunleashed118fr5.jpghttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/119/theforceunleashed122wr4.jpghttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/509/theforceunleashed123vp6.jpghttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/266/theforceunleashed124of0.jpg

You don't TK rag-doll and then Tutaminis/Lightning fight Sidious if you're 'just another ROTS/ANH Vader combatant'.

Clone Starkiller has shown himself able to dish out similar levels of lightning feats, display superior telekinesis feats and tank more with Tutaminis than either of his opponents here:

- The Force Unleashed 2

- The Force Unleashed 2

- The Force Unleashed 2

- The Force Unleashed 2

- The Force Unleashed 2

- The Force Unleashed 2

- The Force Unleashed 2

- The Force Unleashed 2

NewGuy01
You're missing a couple pages.

AncientPower
Regardless, I hope I have dismissed any notion of Starkiller not being up to par here.

The Merchant
Team 1.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2, IMO.

The_Tempest
Revan > Starkiller > Vader > Malgus. Good fight, but Team 1 has intimate dueling and combat experience with one another and should be able to work cooperatively to a far greater extent. Revan's the big kahuna here, but only slightly over Starkiller imo. Malgus is the weak link.

Nephthys
You underestimate Malgus. If he is the weakest, it's really not by much.

The_Tempest
You underestimate Malgus.

I don't.

If he is the weakest,

He is.

it's really not by much.

Sure.

Which is why I said it would be a good fight. I give Revan an incremental edge over Starkiller and Vader an incremental edge over Malgus. Team 1's slight advantage comes from the fact that I believe they're closer in power than are Revan and Malgus and their extensive experiences together should enable them to work more effectively as a team than Team 2.

DarthAnt66
Suggesting Starkiller could take on Marr, Shan, Beniko, Theron, Jakiro, and the Hero, and then be beating them during the duel at some point is lolwory

The_Tempest
Suggesting Starkiller could take on Marr, Shan, Beniko, Theron, Jakiro, and the Hero, and then be beating them during the duel at some point is lolwory

Your inability to spell lolworthy is lolworthy.

I was generous enough to grant Revan's superiority over Starkiller, but Starkiller does indeed have the feats and accolades to hang with him.

Trying to push the issue to satisfy your raging boner for a walking plot device who only titillates you because playing him in a video game made you feel like rlly speshul is silly.

DarthAnt66
God dammit autocorrect. Conceded, though, I put partial blame on Apple.

To be honest, I'm not giving Starkiller an edge over Hero. Add in Marr, Shan, and friends? A tier different at least.

The_Tempest
God dammit autocorrect. Conceded, though, I put partial blame on Apple.

uhuh

To be honest, I'm not giving Starkiller an edge over Hero. Add in Marr, Shan, and friends? A tier different at least.

nah

But we'll see once the actual footage releases. The pitfall of the SWTOR fan is that they often count their chickens before they hatch. Cover your ass brah.

Stigma
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Revan > Starkiller > Vader > Malgus.
Out of curiosity, what convinces you that Revan edges out Starkiller? Especially given that Clone!Starkiller's force-feats seem to eclipse Revan's by a good margin.

DarthAnt66
:iwin:

yah. Galen couldn't even beat Shaak Ti without circumstances.
I'm being generous to say Marr wouldn't plow him over.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Stigma
Out of curiosity, what convinces you that Revan edges out Starkiller? Especially given that Clone!Starkiller's force-feats seem to eclipse Revan's by a good margin.

Indeed, but in a hilariously inconsistent franchise, feat wars alone are kind of silly.

Originally posted by DarthAnt666

Revan had issue with a non-Force sensitive Imperial Guard, Starkiller pwns.

My son, there's no path you can take here that doesn't end curbside with my boot on the back of your head. Best to just concede and quietly withdraw until you have the means to win the argument.

Nephthys
:iwin:

Lol

Lol

DarthAnt66
Revan two-shotted one of the Guards. no expression Only difficulty he had was when his telekinesis failed due to lack of understanding of Vitiates supreme power.

The_Tempest
Revan two-shotted of the Guards. no expression Only difficulty he had was when his telekinesis failed due to lack of understanding of Vitiates supreme power.

You mean there is relevant context? Sure. That's kinda the point. But we can all lowball here. Either way, though, this isn't an argument you can win. Certainly not until that expansion releases.

Stigma
Indeed, but in a hilariously inconsistent franchise, feat wars alone are kind of silly.
Fair enough. Revan compensates with the hype, obviously.

DarthAnt66
You denying Revan's superiority now only makes your downfall infinitely more embarrassing in December.

The_Tempest
You denying Revan's superiority now only makes your downfall infinitely more embarrassing in December.

lol

Yes, waiting for and expecting conclusive proof of a claim is truly embarrassing.

DarthAnt66
lol

Yes, waiting for and expecting conclusive proof of a claim is truly embarrassing.
It is when you already have full dialogue of the fight.

The_Tempest

Oh, didn't realize that the transcription provide an exact and complete play-by-play of the fight.

Nargaroth

But apparently not the full circumstances surrounding it, right?

The_Tempest
Oh, didn't realize that the transcription provide an exact and complete play-by-play of the fight.

DarthAnt66
But apparently not the full circumstances surrounding it, right?
No, we got that too. We even have the game mechanic attacks.

DarthAnt66

We won't get play-by-play for the fight anyway. It's a video game.

The_Tempest
No, we got that too. We even have the game mechanic attacks.

Well game mechanics are inconsequential. You have a transcription of cutscene choreography?

DarthAnt66
Well game mechanics are inconsequential. You have a transcription of cutscene choreography?
You can easily piece it together with the pics and videos available.
Revan turns around, strike team walks forward, Revan moves forward, they talk, Revan pulls out light saber, battle starts.

The_Tempest
Apparently you're lacking a shitton of crucial bits. That you sincerely expect me or anyone else to accept your claims at face value in lieu of anything approaching convincing evidence is... perplexing.

I, being the cautious and shrewd person I am, will continue to withhold judgment until the actual footage is released. Like I do with everything.

DarthAnt66
Once I get home I'll give you the piece-by-piece encounter. I have the pictures and quotes.

Lame.

S_W_LeGenD
thumb up

That Imperial Guard individual was empowered by Emperor Vitiate. cool

Based
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
thumb up

Vague and arbitrary quotes and statements aren't better either.

Revanchiste
I have a very very hudeg awser Very details There are 1597 lines exaltly but I'm new so I need the e-mail of someone who have the rigths to write more than me...
Never mind I love edit and advanced option keep in mind that english is not my first language...
P.S II : Edit? Is there DarthAnt666?

There is multiple parts a big one on Revan... To be sure he won't be underestimate as always... And a part at the end generaly on the fight particlarity I've also notice a symmetry between Light saber fight and force fight...

3 fights !

Ligth saber.

Force.

All-out.

Here my personnal Reaction (subjective when I saw the proposition I immedialty laugh.. But it's a serious figth 2 tank to supports in theroy because in my opinion Revan is a quite OP... Revan V.S malgus Revan salyn Malgus before he can even feel his presence.)

Here it is :

"Hahahaaaaaaaahaaaaa wouhouhahaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!

Let me laugh !!!! Revan in force figth.. unlike starkiller who just unleash powerfull force attack like a doom guy (if you have seen doom guy V.S master chief....)

Revan have been trained by the Dark council of the sith, that's mean acess to secret figthing technics !!! In ligth saber (Like yuyo. Sith niman like Exaar kuun. variations of Jedi technics) and martials art based only on the use of the force !!!!

Read this http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revan-respect-thread/95278/

Revan is just a ****ing tank in force figth more than vador is in ligth saber figth.. He absorb deflect reflect stop every force attack like a soresu master deflect bolt of blasters !!!

And With his clothes modfied by sith alchemy thank to the star forge... He got an insame stamina.

Yhea malgus you pure brute of agressivity focus on your target and anything else... Let me own the force figth, stay back.

Revan is a much more powerfull than Starkiller in force fogth.. I don't talk of this shepard from ME... Revan slayn army of warrior (Rakattas) and war beast (Rancors.) with ligthning falling from the sky (ligthning storm.)

Like archivist in warhammer 40 000... O.P.

And he is much better at the ligth saber.

(Pfiou erea of Yoda kenobi etc golden age? Limitted number, no sith to figth... It's more a golden age in term of philosophy and not in term in combat skill technics etc.. The golden age in terms of figthing technics and utilisation of the force is the Jedi academmy age, the one directed by luck skywalker...)

The ligth saber technic keep secretly by the dark council have been lost because they were very eerr.... : secret ! And when they fall they take it with them.. They where created during the 1 000 wich separate the last conflict between Jedi and siths... Jedi only conserve the yuyo brougth by Revan spies in the Jedi council send to convert Jedi to the Darth Revan empire. To let them feel the power of the darkside.

Starkiller have control a SD... Revan entire asteroïd field, and moove capital ship more often and with ease.

Revan fougth the emperor at his full power (and uppgrade his own power to be at the size of his foe...)

Palpatine manage his power to don't kill starkiller.. Because he want him as apprentice.

Revan can auto increase his own power a limitted time. He can be fueld by the both stream of the force in the same time... (O.P...)

Revan weaken need to be killed by the empeor wrath .. And not alone, with 3 other elite sith, the best of Vitiate can send to him, to take him down !!!

And peharps he still alive (like vitiate) Now in the next extention I don't know if That's Revan or Vitiate who's begind the mask....

Revan is a true legend not only a good force user for his time is the second greatest one !! (First Vitiate.. Who is 10 times stronger than palpatine not thank to his own power.. But who care? In an eventual figth. Is he going to say palpa I'm gonna to be fair with you I just use my own power !)

Revan is so insamely powerfull.... O.K All out and force combat win by Revan and magus of course.. Ligth saber with vader.. Err really don't know.. Star killer just get ripped by Revan. The umiliation imagine niman beat shien.. But Revan can also figth with shien.. Revan needn't makashi because he's own version of light saber combat is based on speed tactic and precision.. Revan can also figth with Djem so... But It's more a variant of soresu... He just wait block or dodge with shien/soresu technic and use physicall and mental acceleration to counter attack and just rip off his attackant ass... Revan have an agressive ataru yuyo can jump of dash with force dash (or acceleration physique et mental en français I prefer the french term it's mor correct..) Can be use to quick engage of strike his opponent before he can react...

Revan have is own version based on his philosophy. Like soresu and niman are based on Jedi philosophy, and Yuyo on sith philosophy.. Revan have his own version of Jedi arts...."

And you? Who win in each figth in your opinion? I don't really prononce me on Ligth saber fight because it goe in 2 V.S 1 but vader really is a big tank.. And when I say a big tank it's a big one....

In fact That's Revan superior to star killer. and Vador barrely superior to malgus...

It's most Malgus V.S vador and Revan V.S Starkiller...

STar killer and malgus we know.. But What about Revan and Vador... Vador in the moovie suck.. Handicapador "Handicapé = diasbaled in french...) But after reading the rise of the Dark lord... Eeeeeeerrr.. Yhea thank to this reboot vador is pretty good !!!

And Revan.. The majority of the fan see Revan simply as a shepard.. The guy brainwashed and heavly weaken... This republic bootlicker... But for the true fan of Revan.. Eeer how to say.....Revan kill palpatine in a figth not stand in a pitless figth when vador and palpatine want him turn to the Darkside (Yhea vador don't want to kill luke... He need him as apprentice.. Does I need to recall you.. And he is fair to let him unleash his anger... So both emepror and Vador are really fair with him) Revan Needn't that.... he have the tactical genious to use his power at the good instant, to beat stronger foe than him !!! Does I need to Recall Vitiate thank to his additional power, is 10 time more powerfull than plapatine and he figth him with additional power peharps... but at the beginning he nearly assassinate him ! He could kill him before Vitiate understand what's happening really.. Before the vision of scourge change the exile get killed and on.... Imagine against palpatine?

"Hum Revan you are powerfull and clever I have ever consider you as my equal and...

-Are you trying to be faire to convert me to the darkside? Pf so vain.. I will never became your apprentice sith empeor take this ! "-Kaméméa of pure force energy !!!-

Vader is greatly weaken by his physical injuries and by the death of padme... He is not the sith lord who will sucess to palpatine...

He could if he beat obiwan.. This vader effectivly beat Revan... But Revan just wreck vader.. Not ligthining... STORM LIGTNING beach Instaly kill this freakin tank of unlimited satima in no time !!!!!! All vader conter mesure against this are just so futil....

Ligth saber combat t=it's evident thank to Vador The Vador starkiller team win... But in force combat... Eeeeeerrrr O.K Peharps magus get rip.. But Same scenario with Revan... Ligth saber combat you have to great combatant against a noob and a machin to kill, a tank : Vador

Reverse thing in force combat a two great user of the force one hand is control with extrem precision (like Revan in light saber fight) the other unleash all his power of destruction (like malgus in ligth saber figth.) Totaly Reverse... Against a noob you wan cast lightning and a true master of force combat, a tactician able to take dow more powerfull foe than himself in force combat Revan.. Revan can deflect absorb and reflect all starkiller attack... Totaly no chance. This a totaly unfair fight !!

Emperordmb
I felt like I was high when reading that...

Revanchiste
Yhea I wrote it like a Revannite A veryveryveryveryvery Fan of Revan...

"Exactly I'm the super fan so.... Difficult to me to don't be subjectiv but I spoted symmetry between force fight and light saber fight, etc..."

So forgive me !

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Never mind I love edit and advanced option keep in mind that english is not my first language...?
Ah, explains a lot. I recommend to write in your own language. Using Google Translator stuff would be much easier for us members. smile

Selenial
Ah, explains a lot. I recommend to write in your own language. Using Google Translator stuff would be much easier for us members. smile

Google Translate kinda sucks.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial
Google Translate kinda sucks.
It's better then what I am currently reading.

Selenial
It's better then what I am currently reading.

Fair enough.

Revanchiste
And I also wrote really fast.. And I have also some problem of expression no matter the language when I'm in certains states of minds...

NTJack0
Revan gets roflstomped, Malgus follows.

carthage
Not sure but I'm leaning team 1.

Revanchiste
I forget Respect for somoene who speak French english spanish, Italian Latin, (I speak also the mando'a but I have don't learn the grammar, only the voccabulary.. I could but I'm to layzy for it.. I can also write in arabe, I have learn arabe with latin alphabet. I use a logiciel to translate it in arabe.. Not a basic translator but it's fine...)

carthage
Originally posted by NTJack0
Revan gets roflstomped, Malgus follows.

Haha, yeah basically. Though I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt that Revan could take Starkiller. Starkiller and Vader's TK feats vastly outstrip either Malgus's or Revan's

Revanchiste

Revanchiste
Let's see star killer :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2z6YWjwbmE
Hoho difficult for him !!!

NewGuy01
My lord, what has been awakened?!

DarthAnt66
I call him... the Revanchrist. :iwin:

Revanchiste
An old ennemy of the true sith emperor.. The false eperor is reborn, he escape from our hand.. We all sense the dangers.. He's name his Revan.
He found the foundry and ally him with the republic.
But after deafeating us? Does Revan will stay forever alliy with the rrepublic? No because he his a sith and he will betray and slaugther it one day or an other.
We must put him on his Knees and show him who the true sith are, we will give him redemption or death ! That's how we work !!!

(I found this on an audio from SWtOR but I cannot refind the video anymore...)

FreshestSlice
Sweet Jesus

Trocity
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Hoho difficult for him !!!

LOL

DarthAnt66
His comedy relief in such a hostile environment is freshening.

Revanchiste
Not difficult difficult.. He win... But not without effort...
Revan take no time to destroy the besul'ik !!!
That is the difference between star killer and Revan.

I'm a death Battle Fan, They is two presentator, wizzard (I believe) the serious guy who know all the cann. and boom stick who represent us viever, and make good remarks, he is less serious, that's make the versus enjoyable !!!

I try to be serious in my argument, and funny in the same time (that's not always easy.. Believe me....)
But as you have seen to detail on Revan wao, fiou it too veryveryvery long freakin ****ing time !!!!
My reaction.
So now let's go to Vader and star killer...... Eeer no Nevermind My post is find, I don't want to write more...

FreshestSlice
I don't want you to write anymore either, tbh. I'm still trying to understand the first thing you said.

Revanchiste
"Revan is stated to be proficient in Force Whirlwind in the Knights of the Old Republic campaign guide.

Revan is stated to be proficient in Force Scream in the Knights of the Old Republic campaign guide.

Revan is stated to be proficient in Force Slam in the Knights of the Old Republic campaign guide."

Yhea my arguments are really disorganized... As alway... It like a mind map...

And in an other where the actual language is my first language. I've been elected :
"Membre indéchiffrable" at the unanimity !!!

Revanchiste
Have you finished to understand my post?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.