RotS Dooku vs DoE Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: The place where Dooku fended off the Nightsisters

1) Sabers
2) Force
3) All-out

Nephthys
Bane in all.

Stigma
mmm

Skybreaker
I might agree with Neph here. Bane's strength in the Force appears to be greater, so he could wear Dooku down much in the way Anakin does in RotS. Dooku's technical mastery is greater, but not to such an extent as to overcome Bane's superior strength in the Force.

But then again...I'm really not so sure. It's difficult to compare the strengths of the two, and at some point we all get down to arbitrary handwaving.

Stigma
I think Dooku edges out by being a superior duelist.

When it comes to the force, though, I'm similarly undecided.

ILS
I'm pretty sure Dooku can take sabers... yeah, Anakin when tapping heavily into Dark Rage was able to wear Dooku out, but aside from that Dooku holds up well enough, and Anakin is both more skilled and stronger than Bane so he has more claim to be tiring Dooku than him anyway. Dooku is just more skilled than Bane by quite a fair bit.

Skybreaker
I do think that Bane has better Force feats; his FL seems to be typically superior, he has a greater understanding of the dark side's various abilities, and PoD suggests a very prodigious learning curve. Dooku is no joke, but Darth Bane has shown himself capable of actually forcefully extracting various DS techniques and growing powerful at a ridiculous rate.

As for sabers? Well, Dooku is clearly more technically skilled with a blade. Bane does have going for him his impressive performance against Kas'im in PoD, but then he also struggles against a small group of random Jedi in RoT, even with his orbalisks. Dooku's accolades clearly place him as a consummate duelist, one that is exceptionally gifted in the history of the Jedi Order. I would normally give the edge to Dooku, were it not that Bane's djem so, immense physical strength and immense strength in the Force just happen to mirror closely the advantages that Anakin always has over Dooku.

My vote's still on Bane.

ILS
You aren't wrong, I just don't see Bane winning in sabers. Anakin was noted as being extraordinarily powerful due to the whole Chosen One shenanigans, and he has somewhat better strength feats than Bane like ripping spider droids apart with his bare hands. But more than that he's just a better duelist than Bane, and was actually in Dooku's tier of skill, whereas Bane is likely a tier or so below Dooku.

Skybreaker
Bane had matched and successfully countered all of Kas'im's moves after, what, a year or two of formal training? The same Kas'im who had mastered every movement to every form?

ILS
I haven't read the trilogy so I have nothing for that one, haha. I've heard there's some level of context behind that duel though.

WildBantha88
Bane took three of them on at a time, one of them being Raska Lsu who many people believe to be Kas'ims equal and all of them were enhanced by battle meditation. And he didn't struggle, he was winning that duel before Zannah stepped in and made it go a hell of a lot faster.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Bane took three of them on at a time, one of them being Raska Lsu who many people believe to be Kas'ims equal and all of them were enhanced by battle meditation. And he didn't struggle, he was winning that duel before Zannah stepped in and made it go a hell of a lot faster.

They were also hindered by a nexus (or it was two nexii?), so that would most likely cancel out. Bane, on the other hand, was unquestionably amped by said nexus.

Nephthys
lol

WildBantha88
thumb down It was never noted that Bane was receiving an amp of any kind other than his orbalisks. Nexus arguments are bullshit unless there is some in text statement saying that someone was being hindered/amped/drawing on the nexus

WildBantha88
quote please

Nephthys
I was looking for what he's talking about, but I only found another TK feat for Bane:

"Drawing his lightsaber, he leapt from the cockpit and moved carefully forward until he stood before the black gate. It loomed above him, a giant blast door without handles, hinges, or a visible control panel. Gathering his power, he placed his left palm against the surface. The gate exploded, rupturing inward with a sharp bang that reverberated down the long, dark hallway leading into the fortress."

So thanks. thumb up

Nargaroth
Originally posted by WildBantha88
thumb down It was never noted that Bane was receiving an amp of any kind other than his orbalisks. Nexus arguments are bullshit unless there is some in text statement saying that someone was being hindered/amped/drawing on the nexus

I never said that he was drawing on it, but let's not pretend the Nexus amp is non existant. A darksider is automatically amped by a nexus just by being there, and that's how it works. There's no need for explicit quotes (which is an excuse used to make amped character look more impressive ) and Tython was a nexus:

Tython, revered by many as the birthplace of the Jedi Order itself, was now a bastion of dark side power, and the location of Belia Darzu's hidden fortress.

-- Rule Of Two

Nexus amps can only be ignored when a darksider stomps another darksider (like Vitiate's mind rape of Scourge).

Nephthys
Even if that were true (it isn't), Battle Meditation also weakens enemies. So it still balances out.

WildBantha88
Passive amps from nexus's ARE slight. Unless they are actively drawing on the nexus like Zannah then I doesn't matter. Nexus's are just used by people who are loosing an argument to lowball the competition

ILS
Jesus Christ.. you really can't make mention of a nexus on this board can you? Is it seriously not reasonable to state that the way we look at feats need to be dialed down if they were performed on a nexus, and that character is no longer on said nexus?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
Jesus Christ.. you really can't make mention of a nexus on this board can you? Is it seriously not reasonable to state that the way we look at feats need to be dialed down if they were performed on a nexus, and that character is no longer on said nexus?

The more butthurt side of the community prefers to close their eyes and pretend they don't exist. Just something y'gotta get used to here, I suppose.

Skybreaker
Dooku on Vjun felt confident in taking on Yoda. Because of a DS nexus.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The more butthurt side of the community prefers to close their eyes and pretend they don't exist. Just something y'gotta get used to here, I suppose.

And it's not like Bane is unimpressive without Nexus, he still has good feats.

NewGuy01
That has nothing to do with what I said.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Liberal P
Reach harder. He describes it as a nexus, adds that he felt ''strong'' there, then noted that the creatures would be amplified by the same power .

I feel strong and rejuvenated when I take in the morning air. It doesn't mean I'm boosted beyond my normal means. Animals on places strong in the darkside are naturally infused with the power due to long periods of time exposed to it. It's not the same thing.

As I said, Bane had to consciously tap into a nexus in DoE. It isn't an automatic boost.

Originally posted by ILS

People on this forum use nexuses only to dismiss feats and shit on the characters associated with them. Of course there is resistance.

Nargaroth
That has nothing to do with what I said.

No, but it looks like Nexus amps are denied because, apparently, that would make characters unimpressive. I was just saying this is not the case.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nargaroth
No, but it looks like Nexus amps are denied because, apparently, that would make characters unimpressive. I was just saying this is not the case.

It isn't that they're unimpressive, they're just not as impressive as some want them to be.

The_Tempest
It isn't that they're unimpressive, they're just not as impressive as some want them to be.

thumb up

AncientPower
Originally posted by ILS

thumb up x 10

Stigma

carthage
The animals on Dxun were amped and didn't have to "consciously" tap into any nexus and Bane was aware of the fact this was unnatural, and only because of the latent darkside energies of the planet. Bane was amped on Dxun, amped on Tython, amped on Lehon, and amped on Korriban as well.

-Rule of Two

Bane was drawing on that nexus whether you want to admit or not and even confirmed it.

Bane's feats literally take place on nexuses and his feats off nexus are plainly inferior due to not having an amp. There is no reason to believe Bane's can replicate anything he did on Lehon, Korriban, Dxun, or Tython because his own feats are plainly inferior to what he accomplished off world in comparison to the feats that are wanked costantly.

carthage
And back to the topic Dooku destroys Bane

FreshestSlice
Well I see you wasted no time in going back to what you were doing before.

Anyway, leaning Dooku.

carthage
Only because this is a blatant mismatch. In terms of Skill Bane isn't on Dooku's level, he's more on par with Qui Gon Jinn, Quinlan Vos, Savage Opress etc.

Stigma
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Anyway, leaning Dooku.
thumb up

Aurbere
Leaning Dooku. Bane poses a real threat, but I think Dooku would be the victor.

carthage
Anakin was a threat to Dooku, Dooku is faster, more skilled, likely as powerful, and a better duelist (by miles)

Aurbere
Originally posted by carthage
Anakin was a threat to Dooku, Dooku is faster, more skilled, likely as powerful, and a better duelist (by miles)

Well, Dooku is a better duelist, but I think Bane is able to contend with him on other fronts. Strength, both physical and in the Force, for one.

carthage
Dooku can minimize Bane's superior strength like he did to Savage by either dodging him or utilizing his superior force abilities. Dooku is faster than Bane

Again Dooku is likely more powerful (hurling tons of boulders onto Tholme, ragdolling Ventress, Vos, and Kenobi, hurling down a crane with a gesture, and collapsing caves are all superior feats to anything displayed by DOE Bane.

Aurbere
Dooku can minimize Bane's superior strength like he did to Savage by either dodging him or utilizing his superior force abilities. Dooku is faster than Bane

Again Dooku is likely more powerful (hurling tons of boulders onto Tholme, ragdolling Ventress, Vos, and Kenobi, hurling down a crane with a gesture, and collapsing caves are all superior feats to anything displayed by DOE Bane.

Well, I can agree to a certain extent. I don't support Bane over Dooku, so I'll let it go.

Stigma

Good points about Dooku's force power.
Now I'm not even sure Bane can compete in the force department.

Nephthys
His lightning is far superior to Dooku's and so is his TK. Hurling boulders and overpowering middling Force users doesn't compare to Bane's feats. Stating that he can't even compete is insanity.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
His lightning is far superior to Dooku's and so is his TK.
Agreed that Bane's FL seems superior, but it's far from a winning card here.

What are Bane's top TK feats as of DoE?

Stating that he can't even compete is insanity.
Hmm "compete" might not be the best word. English is not my first language, so sometimes I choose not the best words to express my thoughts. What I meant is "defeat", "take a majority" etc.

Nephthys
Dooku would be severely fvcked if Bane hit him with it.

Destroying the enormous Lehon temple, ragdolling Qordis, lifting a massive stone block held in place by sorcery, mangling people into pulp, casually smashing through a giant blast door with orbs, disintegrating a dozen droids with orbs, disintegrating metal while weakened, smashing a blastdoor off its hinges and across a room while weakened, pulping innards while weakened and other stuff I forgot.

Stigma
Um... you know this is DoE Bane so no Orbalisk for him. There's also no nexus like Lehon here...

Nephthys
So we can just take the orbalisk amp into account. Bane easily exploding a massive twenty meter wide, thirty meter tall blast door with the Force is still very impressive even accounting for the amp. And so is him disintegrating a dozen technobeasts, when we account for him doing it easily and being able to continue fighting for hours and performing the feat multiple times afterwards. So although it would take him more effort and maybe only disintegrate 10 technobeasts without the orbalisks, that's still a highly impressive feat.

The Lehon temple was freaking enormous and very durable. Even accounting for the nexus which Bane wasn't stated to be drawing on, destroying it is unbelievably impressive and Bane did it at his weakest incarnation.

Plus DoE Bane improved his force mastery from the previous books anyway.

NewGuy01
A temple that happens to be one of the most powerful wellsprings of Dark Side energy in history.

A testament to this is the fact that Kas'im was able to block it--You don't really think the likes of him is a superior force user to Dooku, do you?

Ragdolling Kenobi>>

Orbalisk feat.

Orbalisk+(Potent)Nexus feat.

When?

Good, but it's not like that's outside of Dooku's ability.

Yeah, this is likely his best TK feat. And it's still not as good as casually lifting dozens of obelisks.

I'd probably give Dooku the TK edge. Even if Bane did have raw power surpassing Dooku's, his precision and application of it in combat is strikingly inferior. That said, Bane has lightning on him by a mile.

Nargaroth
Bane's lightning is not far superior to Dooku's at all. The difference is only slight. Dooku has left Maul's body charred with nothing but a short blast of Lightning that was only intended to torture Maul, not kill him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4112432-8586975609-Star-.jpg

In spite of Maul's incredible durability (which is not negated by his indefensible position), Dooku still charred Maul's body and made him scream in pain.

Bane's Lightning by DOE was powerful enough to incinerate mercenaries. Impressive, but Dooku would most likely be able to do the same. Why? It's simple. If Dooku can char Maul's body with torture level Lightning, it is not preposterous to conclude that he would be able to incinerate people that are nowhere near as durable as the Zabrak Sith with lethal Lightning.

In spite of all this, I still regard Bane's Lightning as a tad bit more potent, as the latter disintegrated stone (though it was just a small portion of a wall) while still hindered by drugs. Dooku should still be able to use Tutaminis/Force Deflection on it, considering how easily he deflected his own Lightning.

Nephthys
A temple that happens to be one of the most powerful wellsprings of Dark Side energy in history.

A testament to this is the fact that Kas'im was able to block it--You don't really think the likes of him is a superior force user to Dooku, do you?

And was like a hundred meters tall and survived turbolaser fire. And this was just Bane in PoD.

Kas'im blocked a small portion of a large Wave. I don't think he's as powerful as Dooku no, but I do think that blocking even that much indicates Kas'im was a very powerful Sith with like, Obi-Wan level power or whatever. It was said that if the wave had hit him it would "shatter every bone in Kas'im's body and pulverize his flesh into a mass of pulpy liquid."

Ragdolling Kenobi>>

Maybe, but again, this was just in PoD.

Orbalisk feat.

Orbalisk+(Potent)Nexus feat.

You see, I hate it when you guys just dismiss orbalisk feats out of hand without thought.

When?

He he escaped prison.

Good, but it's not like that's outside of Dooku's ability.

Yeah, this is likely his best TK feat. And it's still not as good as casually lifting dozens of obelisks.

I know. But Bane was weakened by force-inhibiting drugs.

I'd probably give Dooku the TK edge. Even if Bane did have raw power surpassing Dooku's, his precision and application of it in combat is strikingly inferior. That said, Bane has lightning on him by a mile.

I guess that's a fair assessment based on what your willing to assess.

Nephthys
Bane's lightning is not far superior to Dooku's at all. The difference is only slight. Dooku has left Maul's body charred with nothing but a short blast of Lightning that was only intended to torture Maul, not kill him.

In spite of Maul's incredible durability (which is not negated by his indefensible position), Dooku still charred Maul's body and made him scream in pain.

Bane's Lightning by DOE was powerful enough to incinerate mercenaries. Impressive, but Dooku would most likely be able to do the same. Why? It's simple. If Dooku can char Maul's body with torture level Lightning, it is not preposterous to conclude that he would be able to incinerate people that are nowhere near as durable as the Zabrak Sith with lethal Lightning.

In spite of all this, I still regard Bane's Lightning as a tad bit more potent, as the latter disintegrated stone (though it was just a small portion of a wall) while still hindered by drugs. Dooku should still be able to use Tutaminis/Force Deflection on it, considering how easily he deflected his own Lightning.

He didn't char Maul, he just made a bunch of smoke and steam. Which is typical of any lightning because of the heat and other effects. It's hardly impressive.

Trocity
Dooku's lightning has never really impressed me. It gets blocked by Kenobi with ease in AOTC and then Dooku somehow thinks he can take Yoda with it.

Nargaroth
He didn't char Maul, he just made a bunch of smoke and steam. Which is typical of any lightning because of the heat and other effects. It's hardly impressive.

Except that lightning doesn't automatically work like that. A few examples? Mighella's lethal lightning didn't do anything like that to Maul. Sora Bulq was not left smoking by Dooku's lightning (because the Count was probably holding back even more than he did against Maul). So wasn't Ventress. Vitiate didn't produce those effects on the Jedi strike team (no, I'm not comparing Dooku to the Sith Emperor). There are many other instances of this that I don't remember now, but I think this should be enough.

So no, lightning doesn't necessarily do what you said, and certainly even less often to someone like Maul.

Regardless, my point was that if Dooku can do this to Maul with torture level Lightning, he can incinerate mercenaries, whose durability is laughable compared to Maul's, with killing lightning. That's not difficult.

Nargaroth
Except that lightning doesn't automatically work like that. A few examples? Mighella's lethal lightning didn't do anything like that to Maul. Sora Bulq was not left smoking by Dooku's lightning (because the Count was probably holding back even more than he did against Maul). So wasn't Ventress. Vitiate didn't produce those effects on the Jedi strike team (no, I'm not comparing Dooku to the Sith Emperor). There are many other instances of this that I don't remember now, but I think this should be enough.

So no, lightning doesn't necessarily do what you said, and certainly even less often to someone like Maul.

Regardless, my point was that if Dooku can do this to Maul with torture level Lightning (wether it was charring or not), he can incinerate mercenaries, whose durability is laughable compared to Maul's, with killing lightning. That's not difficult.

Nargaroth
I apologize for the double post.

Stigma
Ninja'd by NewGuy01 and Nargaroth, good job guys thumb up

What I woud dlike to add is that let's not blow Bane's Lehon TK feat out of proportion.

1. It was performed on a potent force nexus.
2. Kas'im was able to block it anyway, so someone of Dooku's caliber would casually shrug it off.
3. Bane's force push did not bring down the whole temple. It brought down a pillar that supported the temple. Then the domino effect took place. Not to mention the temple was ancient....

Arhael
Lol. Blocking small part of a wave is nothing comparing to being able to stalemate Anakin in a direct contest till Force explosion.

Good point that charring indicates nothing. It's down to how it is portrayed in media. But Dooku's lightning is still weak. Best indication is that it can be blocked by others without much effort. That doesn't mean he is less powerful than Bane though.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Arhael
Good point that charring indicates nothing. It's down to how it is portrayed in media. But Dooku's lightning is still weak. Best indication is that it can be blocked by others without much effort. That doesn't mean he is less powerful than Bane though.

Two of my examples (Mighella/Bulq) are from the comics. And lol at Dooku's lightning being weak because it can be blocked with a lightsaber. Against Obi-Wan, he evidently wasn't using his full power. Against Obi-Wan and Tiplee, he was firing a short, one handed burst that spread across two lightsabers.

And going by your route, I could easily argue that Sidious' lightning is weak because Luke briefly managed to use Tutaminis on it in ROTJ, and blocking it with the Force would be more difficult than blocking it with a lightsaber. I could also argue that Vitiate's lightning is weak because two Jedi were able to block his FLS (which was performed with more power than what Dooku used in those instances) for a decent time. Not to mention that Savage and Ventress couldn't deflect Dooku's Lightning, and Anakin didn't block it with that much ease, so that amounts to nothing, and it's honestly silly.

Regardless, Dooku also killed four Nightbrothers, who have increased durability and pain resistance by virtue of being Zabraks, with a short burst of lightning. Even using only this feat, his lightning is not weak, or even average.

Nephthys
Ventress did deflect Dooku's lightning actually. And those Nightbrothers weren't shown to be dead, and Zabraks aren't THAT much more durable than humans.

Regardless, my point was that if Dooku can do this to Maul with torture level Lightning, he can incinerate mercenaries, whose durability is laughable compared to Maul's, with killing lightning. That's not difficult.

We didn't see Maul or Bulq directly after the examples you mentioned, so you can't know that. Ventress actually was slightly smoking after Dooku hit her with lightning btw, at least in the videos I'm watching. So was Anakin when Dooku captured him in Shadow Warrior. But yes, you're right. Sometimes it's present and sometimes it isn't. It's just a stylistic choice that some make and others don't. As I said, it doesn't mean anything. Theres no actual burns on Maul's body that indicate his flesh being charred, so obviously he wasn't.

And your point is bunk, because it's a hell of a long way from "slightly smoking" to "completely disintegrated". It's utterly nonsensical to think that just because Dooku managed to barely singe a captured Maul, that he can get to Bane's level, despite him hitting people multiple times and not turning them to ash. Don't be ridiculous. erm

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stigma
Ninja'd by NewGuy01 and Nargaroth, good job guys thumb up

What I woud dlike to add is that let's not blow Bane's Lehon TK feat out of proportion.

1. It was performed on a potent force nexus.
2. Kas'im was able to block it anyway, so someone of Dooku's caliber would casually shrug it off.
3. Bane's force push did not bring down the whole temple. It brought down a pillar that supported the temple. Then the domino effect took place. Not to mention the temple was ancient....

1. As I said, I accounted for that.

2. Kas'im only got hit by a small part, which was still powerful enough to shatter every bone and liquidate his flesh. And I'm not suggesting that PoD Bane is > Dooku. DoE Bane definitely is though.

3. False. That's just an anti-Bane argument that people made a few years ago. I refuted it and theres no real evidence that this is the case. And now with the new design of the temple in Swtor, it's obviously impossible for a single pillar to bring down a temple that size. As I said, the temple survived a bombardment from a capital ship. It's pretty ****ing tough. And it's age is irrelevant since it was noted to be made of a stone that wasn't cracked or worn by age.

DarthAnt66
The temple was heavily damaged by the bombardment. Pushing over already broken rock isn't impressive.

Nephthys
Theres no indication that's true though. Bane mentions no damage when he finds it and it doesn't look all that damaged to me during the bombardment.

DarthAnt66
There was no mention because the bombardment wasn't canon yet. And what are you talking about? You see one of the four pillars collapse with no signs of the bombardment stopping in sight. no expression

Stigma

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
There was no mention because the bombardment wasn't canon yet. And what are you talking about? You see one of the four pillars collapse with no signs of the bombardment stopping in sight. no expression

Remind me about it collapsing? I'm watching the trailer and all I see is a small spray of splinters and an explosion.

Ohh, also a Sith with a green lightsaber. What a rebel.

DarthAnt66
Remind me about it collapsing? I'm watching the trailer and all I see is a small spray of splinters and an explosion.

Ohh, also a Sith with a green lightsaber. What a rebel.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga46ILw7iaY
0:43 - pillar they are shooting at is collapsing as frame ends.

Nephthys
Dude, I just said I was already watching that trailer. Doesn't look like it's collapsing at all, but I don't know how you could tell with the explosion and everything.

DarthAnt66
Once I get home I will freeze frame and show you.

Nephthys
You mean like how you gave Tempest a play by play of the Revan fight?

Whatever man, I'm taking this as you misinterpreting unclear evidence however you want again.

DarthAnt66
Or you have eye issues and can't see something so blunt that even Wookieepedia has four different articles agree with me? Stop embarrassing yourself further, your reputation on this forum is already low enough.

Nephthys

Arhael
Two of my examples (Mighella/Bulq) are from the comics. And lol at Dooku's lightning being weak because it can be blocked with a lightsaber. Against Obi-Wan, he evidently wasn't using his full power. Against Obi-Wan and Tiplee, he was firing a short, one handed burst that spread across two lightsabers.

And going by your route, I could easily argue that Sidious' lightning is weak because Luke briefly managed to use Tutaminis on it in ROTJ, and blocking it with the Force would be more difficult than blocking it with a lightsaber. I could also argue that Vitiate's lightning is weak because two Jedi were able to block his FLS (which was performed with more power than what Dooku used in those instances) for a decent time. Not to mention that Savage and Ventress couldn't deflect Dooku's Lightning, and Anakin didn't block it with that much ease, so that amounts to nothing, and it's honestly silly.

Regardless, Dooku also killed four Nightbrothers, who have increased durability and pain resistance by virtue of being Zabraks, with a short burst of lightning. Even using only this feat, his lightning is not weak, or even average.

Dooku's lightning was blocked with lightsaber without significant struggle by Kenobi, Anakin and Ventress(Yes, she can deflect his lightning too and did). In comparison for Windu to block Sidious' lightning was a great struggle. Yoda causally repelled Dooku's lightning, while struggled a lot against Sidious'. Comparing to Sidious Dooku's lightning is significantly weaker, there is no way around it.

Don't see how bringing Luke's example changes anything, he still got overpowered.

Nephthys
Or you have eye issues and can't see something so blunt that even Wookieepedia has four different articles agree with me? Stop embarrassing yourself further, your reputation on this forum is already low enough.

I can't see any articles that agree with you. Do you need more time to edit them or something?

NewGuy01
Regardless, back in 2008 when Path of Destruction was written, this was the Temple of the Ancients.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070310151914/es.starwars/images/7/77/Templo_de_los_Antiguos.jpg

Nephthys
Ok.

Personally I still take destroying that as beyond Dooku. But whatevs.

Nargaroth
Ventress did deflect Dooku's lightning actually. And those Nightbrothers weren't shown to be dead, and Zabraks aren't THAT much more durable than humans.

We didn't see Maul or Bulq directly after the examples you mentioned, so you can't know that. Ventress actually was slightly smoking after Dooku hit her with lightning btw, at least in the videos I'm watching. So was Anakin when Dooku captured him in Shadow Warrior. But yes, you're right. Sometimes it's present and sometimes it isn't. It's just a stylistic choice that some make and others don't. As I said, it doesn't mean anything. Theres no actual burns on Maul's body that indicate his flesh being charred, so obviously he wasn't.

And your point is bunk, because it's a hell of a long way from "slightly smoking" to "completely disintegrated". It's utterly nonsensical to think that just because Dooku managed to barely singe a captured Maul, that he can get to Bane's level, despite him hitting people multiple times and not turning them to ash. Don't be ridiculous. erm

Ventress didn't manage to deflect it in the Rattattak arena. Why shouldn't the Nightbrothers be dead? There's nothing indicating that, and it's far more logical to conclude that they would be dead. They were not only Zabraks anyway, which have by default superior durability to humans, but trained warriors, so they would most likely be even more durable. Maul wasn't left smoking by Mighella's lightning (which should have done so immediately, not after the end of the battle anyway).That is a fact, and him being so durable only detracts from your case, not to mention that he was hit by lightning at full power.

Your'e right in saying that he wasn't burned (I misused the word charred), but that doesn''t detract from my own case. The fact that Maul was screaming and left smoking by purposely low level lightning is more than enough.

Now you're making up things. Dooku never needed multiple hits to kill non Force sensitives, and his inability to reduce Jedi to ash doesn't mean that he couldn't do that to normal people. And Just in case you don't know, Jedi are protected by passive Force barriers that depend on their power, and Dooku mostly, if not always, used Lightning on powerful Jedi/Sith/Dark Jedi, so your point is moot, because Bane never incinerated even fodder Force sensitives as well. That kind of feat is on Plapatine's level.

Maul being captured may affect his passive barriers, but not his durability, because the latter is heavily dependant on his physcality, and it was already stated by sources that Sidious tested it to the very limits:

-- The Ultimate Visual Guide

Had Dooku done this to a normal Jedi I might have agreed with you, but Maul is incredibly durable even without Force shields.

Ridiculous? Well yes, it must be impossible for Dooku to incinerate human mercenaries with full power lightning, when he could leave Maul screaming and smoking with a short, purposely low level blast of that same lightning. Because Maul is just as durable and pain tolerant as them or even as a fodder Force sensitive, right? laughing out loud

Anyway I just said that Dooku is close to Bane in that regard, not that he is just as powerful, since I still regard Bane as superior.

NewGuy01
Ok.

Personally I still take destroying that as beyond Dooku. But whatevs.

Perhaps in raw power, but again, one of the things that makes Dooku great isn't just his level of ability, but how he uses it.

Also, I'd contest how much of a difference it would make. I mean, Anakin's force scream brought down a dome that was similarly quite massive, and he didn't have the advantage of a potent nexus. Dooku was still, for the most part, evenly matched with Anakin--And often was the dominant force user in their battles.

Anyway, in an all out, this fight should be close IMO.

EDIT: And Nagaroth, gotta say, you're wrong. Dooku's lightning has demonstratably not been able to incinerate non-force sensitives like Bane's could. However, he's shown that he can use it to kill multiple targets instantly on three occasions, as well as char plasteel armor. His lightning is a force to be reckoned with, but not on Bane's level.

Nephthys
Ventress didn't manage to deflect it in the Rattattak arena.

She was inexperienced and ran right into it. Didn't even get her sabers up. She blocks it in the fight with Dooku and Savage, though it didn't look easy.

Why shouldn't the Nightbrothers be dead? There's nothing indicating that, and it's far more logical to conclude that they would be dead. They were not only Zabraks anyway, which have by default superior durability to humans, but trained warriors, so they would most likely be even more durable.

Nothing indicating they weren't dead, just also nothing indicating they were instead of merely knocked out.

Maul wasn't left smoking by Mighella's lightning (which should have done so immediately, not after the end of the battle anyway).That is a fact, and him being so durable only detracts from your case, not to mention that he was hit by lightning at full power.

From what I can tell we only see his feet after he cuts her in half, so we don't know if he was smoking or not. When she's actually hitting him with it theres too much light to actually see anything, although I can see some weird white blur around the lightning so maybe that was supposed to be smoke. But as I said, its a stylistic choice and doesn't mean anything.

Your'e right in saying that he wasn't burned (I misused the word charred), but that doesn''t detract from my own case. The fact that Maul was screaming and left smoking by purposely low level lightning is more than enough.

More than enough for what? If you seriously thinking making Maul scream indicates Dooku can disintegrate people, then I think I'll just stop the discussion right here.

Also you don't know that it was purposefully low level. Maybe Dooku's full power lightning is such utter dogshit that he can't kill even a defenseless Maul with it and making him scream is the best he can do?

Now you're making up things. Dooku never needed multiple hits to kill non Force sensitives,

I didn't say that he did?

and his inability to reduce Jedi to ash doesn't mean that he couldn't do that to normal people.

I wasn't talking about him not turning Jedi to ash.

And Just in case you don't know, Jedi are protected by passive Force barriers that depend on their power, and Dooku mostly, if not always, used Lightning on powerful Jedi/Sith/Dark Jedi, so your point is moot, because Bane never incinerated even fodder Force sensitives as well. That kind of feat is on Palpatine's level.

It's "not always". There's no if.

Maul being captured may affect his passive barriers, but not his durability, because the latter is heavily dependant on his physcality, and it was already stated by sources that Sidious tested it to the very limits:

-- The Ultimate Visual Guide

Had Dooku done this to a normal Jedi I might have agreed with you, but Maul is incredibly durable even without Force shields.

Yes, I really doubt Maul could defend himself with the Force, which is how most of a force users durability and capability to resist damage comes from. Maul being very durable doesn't mean much of anything. Dooku did nothing more than cause him pain, so who even cares? If anything I'd call this a low feat for Dooku. erm

Ridiculous? Well yes, it must be impossible for Dooku to incinerate human mercenaries with full power lightning, when he could leave Maul screaming and smoking with a short, purposely low level blast of that same lightning. Because Maul is just as durable and pain tolerant as them or even as a fodder Force sensitive, right? laughing out loud

Yes. no expression

Anyway I just said that Dooku is close to Bane in that regard, not that he is just as powerful, since I still regard Bane as superior.

Dooku isn't even in the same ballpark as Bane, let alone close.

Nephthys
Perhaps in raw power, but again, one of the things that makes Dooku great isn't just his level of ability, but how he uses it.

Also, I'd contest how much of a difference it would make. I mean, Anakin's force scream brought down a dome that was similarly quite massive, and he didn't have the advantage of a potent nexus. Dooku was still, for the most part, evenly matched with Anakin--And often was the dominant force user in their battles.

Anyway, in an all out, this fight should be close IMO.

That feat made Dooku shit his pants though. laughing

Revanchiste

NewGuy01
That feat made Dooku shit his pants though. laughing

Yes, it's true. big grin

But it was also done without a nexus. :trollface:

DarthAnt66
I can't see any articles that agree with you. Do you need more time to edit them or something?
I love how you didn't spend any time to even look, making you look even more embarrassing:

"The way Revan was laying waste to that place, I wasn't sure you'd come out of it in one piece."
--Theron Shan (Star Wars: The Old Republic)
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Temple_of_the_Ancients
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Order_of_Revan
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Revan
------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/10-29-2014/kKNs0Q.gif
Stare at the tip of the tower. You see it is on a gradual decline, then the frame stops.
If you are unable to see difference, call up the video on 1080p full screen and it's far more obvious.

Nephthys
I looked at all those pages already and these are the only descriptions they give:

"Subsequently, Revan arrived in a Harrower-class Dreadnaught and opened fire on the Temple in an attempt to kill his enemies but the strike team escaped via shuttle."

"Declaring the loss of the Infinite Army a minor setback, Revan opened fire on the temple in an attempt to kill the interlopers but they escaped via shuttle."

"Commanding the Revanite fleet from the deck of a Harrower-class dreadnought, Revan arrived in the Lehon system only minutes after the pair's death; disappointed with the loss of his Infinite Army, he spoke briefly with his opponents via a holographic projection before he bombarded the Temple of the Ancients with his fleet in an unsuccessful attempt to kill his enemies."

So thanks for establishing that Revan fired on the temple I guess. laughing

Looked at that gif, stared at the tip and saw nothing. I think you might just be straight up delusional.

DarthAnt66
"Destroyed : 3640 BBY (heavily damaged)"
and Bombardment: a continuous attack with bombs, shells, or other missile.

Go to full screen on the video then. The .gif distorts the pixels.

Nephthys
Oh, so it's really only one link that sort of agrees with you. And I don't give a shit so you completely wasted your time anyway. Wookieepedia isn't an official source.

I did. I've played it over and over again. Didn't see anything.

DarthAnt66
I accept your concession, faglord. :iwin:

*sigh* Do I really need to spend 30 minutes on a pixel to pixel comparison just for you to say "it doesn't matter it's still impressive"?

Nephthys
I concede nothing. Just means a Wookieepedia editor is jumping the gun just like you. Or that you did edit it after all, like a loser.

No need. Even if that one bit WAS damaged, it doesn't mean anything for the rest of the temple. But anyway, it wasn't damaged. You're probably just confused since the ship is moving behind it. So yeah, don't waste your time.

carthage
Thank Revan for blowing up the temple to show that Bane drawing on a nexus to destroy rocks isn't very impressive.

DarthAnt66
I concede nothing. Just means a Wookieepedia editor is jumping the gun just like you. Or that you did edit it after all, like a loser.

No need. Even if that one bit WAS damaged, it doesn't mean anything for the rest of the temple. But anyway, it wasn't damaged. You're probably just confused since the ship is moving behind it. So yeah, don't waste your time.
It's been there for like... forever. I told you about it like 75 times already.

So Revan's going to go, "hm, I feel if they would have died, they would be dead by now. Let's do an erupt stop to this bombardment, even though they probably lived anyway since we only hit one of the pillars"?

Nephthys
It's been there for like... forever. I told you about it like 75 times already.

So Revan's going to go, "hm, I feel if they would have died, they would be dead by now. Let's do an erupt stop to this bombardment, even though they probably lived anyway since we only hit one of the pillars"?

So? That doesn't change anything about what I said.

Sure. Or maybe he saw them escape in the very obvious shuttle or felt them or whatever. Who cares. Until we see him destroy the temple, he didn't destroy it. Its that simple. erm

DarthAnt66
So? That doesn't change anything about what I said.

Sure. Or maybe he saw them escape in the very obvious shuttle or felt them or whatever. Who cares. Until we see him destroy the temple, he didn't destroy it. Its that simple. erm
It does because I said Wookieepedia said XYZ and you said no they didn't while they do so once again I show my superiority over you. Loser.

Then he would have bombed the shuttle. It wasn't like they got the shuttle and did circles around his flagship. I never said he destroyed the temple, I said he heavily damaged it, which all evidence points to being true.

Nephthys
I had thought you meant actual descriptions saying it, not a small annotation that doesn't prove jack shit.

Either the shuttle just plain got away from his ship or he and his followers are so shit that they didn't even notice a shuttle flying away from the temple they were currently flying over and firing upon. Neither of which makes him look good. I think you're just going to have to accept that Revan is stunningly incompetent.

No evidence points to that being true. There's no evidence you've given indicating it was badly damaged except a fricking Wookieepedia article that anyone could edit. You've got nothing. erm

DarthAnt66
http://i.imgur.com/XCZHmMp.png
This is Nephthys at the minute... in every word he said. no expression

Nephthys
How am I the one grasping at straws? You're the one doing pixel comparisons of a video, making gifs of it and going "look, if you watch this one bit of the video you can see it moving!" to try and prove your point. When you're trying to pass off a wiki article that only sources the flashpoint itself as a credible source, I think you're the one grasping pretty hard bro. erm

DarthAnt66
No, the Wookieepedia thing was merely for my self-satisfaction to once again demonstrate my superiority. I supplied a video and quote that says the Temple was bombardment, and your excuse was highly-advanced Force-individuals more powerful then the Imperial Guard could not see the one other shuttle on the entire planet move right pass them. no expression Like... this is sad for you. erm

Nephthys
You claimed 4 articles agreed with you. You only found one. So nah, you still lose.

No, I said they might well have seen it and therefore stopped their attack. You supplied a video that showed nothing and it being bombarded doesn't mean it was damaged. And no you didn't give me that quote, other than the freaking Wookieepedia article again. erm Just stop man.

carthage
Yeah, those blaster bolts did nothing to the temple as they rained down and collided harmlessly into the temple rock below. For all we know they might've harmlessly settled into the stone, Bane didn't destroy an entire temple he destroyed a portion of it that unsettled it and it collapsed. The blaster bolts in that clip would've destroyed massive portions of it not just that spire

DarthAnt66
They all agreed with me, a bombardment is a continual downpour of shit. Meanwhile you say Revan decided to stop bombing for the luz.
A live video of Revan bombarding the temple and quotes that described how Revan "laid waste" to the Temple is ample proof.
Bane collapsing a portion of a temple that is already heavily damaged and in ruins is no more impressive then Plo collapsing that cave.
Yeah, those blaster bolts did nothing to the temple as they rained down and collided harmlessly into the temple rock below. For all we know they might've harmlessly settled into the stone, Bane didn't destroy an entire temple he destroyed a portion of it that unsettled it and it collapsed. The blaster bolts in that clip would've destroyed massive portions of it not just that spire
thumb up

Arhael
Temple collapsing from a Force push is the evidence on its own that the temple structure was fragile.

Nephthys
They all agreed with me, a bombardment is a continual downpour of shit. Meanwhile you say Revan decided to stop bombing for the luz.
A live video of Revan bombarding the temple and quotes that described how Revan "laid waste" to the Temple is ample proof.
Bane collapsing a portion of a temple that is already heavily damaged and in ruins is no more impressive then Plo collapsing that cave.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/youseemmad_zpsef9af20d.png

Lmao at that semantics bs. Only the Wookieepedia article says bombard, and you can bombard something without destroying or harming it. That's not agreeing with you, lol.

No, none of that proves anything and your sad attempts to make them mean something only serves to get more egg of your face.

DarthAnt66
http://img3.picload.org/image/lgcilw/1304018765886.jpg

Nephthys
So we've established that you have absolutely no actual evidence that the temple was destroyed or badly damaged and are simply jumping to conclusions like you always do.

So basically exactly what we all established last time we talked about this. This has all been a big waste of time. As I said, you've got nothing to contribute. This is over.

carthage
Ant never stated that the ships destroyed the temple, only that the ships did massive damage to the complex and that the bolts took out huge portions of it. This is backed up by the article/Theron's statement/clear evidence of those bolts raining down and blowing up the rock. You're grasping at straws trying to justify Bane destroying an entire temple with aid of a nexus, when its obvious that Revan had already done the hard work for him.

DarthAnt66
Pretty sure every non-Bane fanboy agrees with me on this one, bud. Your ignoring a cutscene and quotes and instead giving ridiculous counter-arguments.
At this stage, I question if even Emperordmb is agreeing with you on this one. And no, I never said the temple was destroyed. Instead I said canon says it was badly damaged.

Nargaroth
Nothing indicating they weren't dead, just also nothing indicating they were instead of merely knocked out.

Why should they be knocke out? Even so, they are more durable than humans, and they are trained warriors. Dooku also instantly killed Kiffar warriors, and that's more than enough to prove he can at least kill fodder with Lightnig, not to mention that the fact that he could instantly incapacitate Sora Bulq while the latter had his Force Barriers active further helps my case.

From what I can tell we only see his feet after he cuts her in half, so we don't know if he was smoking or not. When she's actually hitting him with it theres too much light to actually see anything, although I can see some weird white blur around the lightning so maybe that was supposed to be smoke. But as I said, its a stylistic choice and doesn't mean anything.

This is an excuse, if Mighella's lightning had left Maul smoking it would have been shown. Stylistic choices have zero relevance, seeing how it was all shown in a comic, and Mighella's Lightning was simply not powerful enough to replicate Dooku's results.

Not only that but am I supposed to regard this as a "stylistic choice" and disregard the self-evident difference in power between Dooku and Mighella, and yet accept that the Nightbrothers were simply knocked out, in spite of the fact that Dooku can instantly incapacite powerful Force users, which is evidence to the contrary? Lol take this nonsense somewhere else.

More than enough for what? If you seriously thinking making Maul scream indicates Dooku can disintegrate people, then I think I'll just stop the discussion right here.

This is a strawman argument. Maul screaming is an additional detail. If it was just for that I wouldn't be arguing that Dooku is powerful enough to incinerate people.

Also you don't know that it was purposefully low level. Maybe Dooku's full power lightning is such utter dogshit that he can't kill even a defenseless Maul with it and making him scream is the best he can do?

Oh, but we do know that Dooku was using low intensity lightning, because it's self evident, since Dooku was interrogating and wouldn't risk to damage Maul too much. Unless you're somehow suggesting that Sidious told Dooku "Oh you can do all you want to him and have fun without holding back, because he won't die anyway" which is an insanely idiotic notion. In other words, you're grasping at straws.

Even if your point was correct, Maul remains vastly more durable than mercenaries, so failing to kill him wouldn't detract from my case, especially since Bane also hasn't killed anyone on Maul's level.

It's "not always". There's no if.

Except that actually Dooku only used Lightning against powerful force users. The only instance were he used lightning on fodder was against the nightsisters, and Ventress was with them, not to mention that Dooku was drugged.

Yes, I really doubt Maul could defend himself with the Force, which is how most of a force users durability and capability to resist damage comes from. Maul being very durable doesn't mean much of anything. Dooku did nothing more than cause him pain, so who even cares? If anything I'd call this a low feat for Dooku. erm

I already acknowledged that Maul's condition likely affected his Force shields, but that was hardly my point, and I doubt they were completely inactive anyways, since he was clearly facing Dooku.

Maul is incredibly durable, Force or not, because he is a physical powerhouse both by virtue of his training and by virtue of being a Zabrak. Maul is an exception in terms of durability and pain tolerance, and the fact that he is one of the most highly trained Sith in history only helps my case, especially considering how he was trained by Sidious to be a living weapon. Thus, my point still stands.

Yes. no expression

Scorching people to ash with FP lightning should be easier than leaving Maul smoking with low level Lightning.

DarthAnt66
Damn, might as well rename this: "The Nephthys getting slaughterhoused by every member thread."

Nephthys
http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/youseemmad_zpsef9af20d.png

Pretty sure every non-Bane fan agrees with me on this one, bud. Your ignoring a cutscene and quotes and instead giving ridiculous counter-arguments.
At this stage, I question if even Emperordmb is agreeing with you on this one. And no, I never said the temple was destroyed. Instead I said canon says it was badly damaged.

You mean anti-Bane trolls like carthage and Intrepid? Wow, some support there. I'm not ignoring anything. I've looked at every single piece of evidence you've given me and nothing indicates it was damaged. The only thing you have is phrases like "laid waste" and "bombarded", which is completely pathetic evidence. I'm being serious here. I'm not just trying to save face or back Bane. You really do have nothing. If you looked at all of this with an objective, critical eye you'd probably agree with me that nothing actually proves or strongly indicates the temple was damaged.

You said the temple was destroyed both when the flashpoint and the trailer came out. I'm just covering against you trying that again. Well, you're simply wrong there. Canon doesn't say that. A Wookieepedia article say that. Please learn the difference. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthAnt66
You mean anti-Bane trolls like carthage and Intrepid? Wow, some support there. I'm not ignoring anything. I've looked at every single piece of evidence you've given me and nothing indicates it was damaged. The only thing you have is phrases like "laid waste" and "bombarded", which is completely pathetic evidence. I'm being serious here. I'm not just trying to save face or back Bane. You really do have nothing. If you looked at all of this with an objective, critical eye you'd probably agree with me that nothing actually proves or strongly indicates the temple was damaged.

You said the temple was destroyed both when the flashpoint and the trailer came out. I'm just covering against you trying that again. Well, you're simply wrong there. Canon doesn't say that. A Wookieepedia article say that. Please learn the difference. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Pretty sure every non-Bane fanboy logical being agrees with me on this one, bud. Your ignoring a cutscene and quotes and instead giving ridiculous counter-arguments.

The_Tempest
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The_Tempest
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif
http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2828295080.gif He mad.

carthage
How much of an 'objective' and 'critical' eye do you need to ascertain the fact that those blaster bolts would be destroying what they touch on the ground beneath? Those bolts had enough power to destroy the spire, and all of them raining down would obviously lay waste to the temple beneath. Why can't you just accept that Bane drawing on a nexus to destroy randomly strewn about piles of rubble isn't impressive?

Nephthys
You're so much better than Ant, Temp. I don't know what I was thinking putting up with him for so long.

DarthAnt66
You're so much better than Ant, Temp. I don't know what I was thinking putting up with him for so long.
He's sitting in my chatroom with my laughing over how mad you are bro. Loser.

Nephthys
He's sitting in my chatroom with my laughing over how mad you are bro. Loser.

No he isn't. big grin

DarthAnt66
No he isn't. big grin
Idk why you say that when you come into chat and see Tempest right there.

Nephthys
This is a strawman argument. Maul screaming is an additional detail. If it was just for that I wouldn't be arguing that Dooku is powerful enough to incinerate people.

Ohhhh....

So your argument is actually worse than I thought? That's not good. sad

Well, good luck with that I guess.

Nephthys
Idk why you say that when you come into chat and see Tempest right there.

I saw him but he wasn't laughing at me. He just said I was peeved.

He's probably laughing now though. big grin

DarthAnt66
lol Neph just raged out of chat. Come on bae love me:

Nephthys joined the chat on Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 17:42
@ DarthAnt66 : Mmm
@ DarthAnt66 : I was deciding if I should clear chat or not.
Tempest : he was a sock, i believe.
@ DarthAnt66 : I anticipated Nephthys arrival.
Tempest : herro neph
Nephthys : hey
Nephthys : bye
Tempest : fyi, all i said was "wow, he's peeved" and that's it.
@ DarthAnt66 : Sad bae
@ DarthAnt66 : lol
Tempest : all is well.
@ DarthAnt66 : You cant seriously be mad.
@ DarthAnt66 : Buttercup says you should love me.
* DarthAnt66 extends hand to Nephthys as a sign of friendship

DarthAnt66
He's probably laughing now though. big grin
You are reaching a point of mad that is kinda freaking me out a bit...

Selenial
I don't think I've ever agreed with Ant this much in my life.

U butthurt Neph, don't worry though I know how it feels.

"Welcome to the Club, Bane" - Meetra Surik

Nephthys
lol Neph just raged out of chat. Come on bae love me:

Nephthys joined the chat on Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 17:42
@ DarthAnt66 : Mmm
@ DarthAnt66 : I was deciding if I should clear chat or not.
Tempest : he was a sock, i believe.
@ DarthAnt66 : I anticipated Nephthys arrival.
Tempest : herro neph
Nephthys : hey
Nephthys : bye
Tempest : fyi, all i said was "wow, he's peeved" and that's it.
@ DarthAnt66 : Sad bae
@ DarthAnt66 : lol
Tempest : all is well.
@ DarthAnt66 : You cant seriously be mad.
@ DarthAnt66 : Buttercup says you should love me.
* DarthAnt66 extends hand to Nephthys as a sign of friendship

I didn't rage?

You said Temp was laughing at me so I just went to check if that were. And like it says, all he said was that I was peeved. So I guess I win.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial
I don't think I've ever agreed with Ant this much in my life.

"Welcome to the Club, Bane" - Meetra Surik

"I really am the best."
--Darth Nox (SW:TOR)

DarthAnt66
I didn't rage?

You said Temp was laughing at me so I just went to check if that were. And like it says, all he said was that I was peeved. So I guess I win.
You raged dude.

You never even read archives. You just ragestormed out of there like we murdered a pony.

Nephthys

:sigh:

I'm not butthurt. I'm really not joking about how Ant has nothing here. The only thing thats getting me feeling slightly frustrated is when people keep saying I'm mad when I'm not. Tempest does it all the freaking time and it bugs the hell out of me. I'm seriously not mad about this stupid debate. We already had it a month ago and Ant has nothing new here. This has been easy street the whole afternoon.

DarthAnt66
:sigh:

I'm not butthurt. I'm really not joking about how Ant has nothing here. The only thing thats getting me feeling slightly frustrated is when people keep saying I'm mad when I'm not. Tempest does it all the freaking time and it bugs the hell out of me. I'm seriously not mad about this stupid debate. We already had it a month ago and Ant has nothing new here.
Awh, see if you were a girl I would totally sext you right now. Instead, let's cyber cuddle. <3

Nephthys
You raged dude.

You never even read archives. You just ragestormed out of there like we murdered a pony.

I just didn't want to stick around. I already have this and DMB's chat up, so its not like I even had time to talk. Plus Jack was there.

No, I didn't. I saw what Temp was saying and got out. Like a ninja. Just no point in sticking around.

DarthAnt66
I already have this and DMB's chat up, so its not like I even had time to talk.
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/10-29-2014/6x7ZXF.gif
I have never been so offended at anything... ever.

Nephthys
We're laughing at you rite now btw. And talking about how dumb you are.

Nephthys : He just isn't mature enough yet

Nephthys : So he can't take people disagreeing with him

Nephthys : And gets really easily mad.

@ : Agreed x1000

Nephthys : He has an easily bruised ego too

@ : Yeah

@ : He's completley full of himself though

@ : "I accept your concession, faglord. I Win"

@ : He's an ass

DarthAnt66
Yo dumb**** I can see it's you and King Joker talking. You think this is my first day on forumotion?

DarthAnt66
Disapointed to see these turn of events though. Is Fated the only one who remains of my legacy who still has sense in him?

Nephthys
Haha, nah it was another guy who just left.

Me and Joker are laughing at you atm though. stick out tongue

DarthAnt66
King Joker 014-09-02 Today at 5:05 pm 82 Send private message
2 Nephthys 2014-10-26 Today at 5:05 pm 0 Send private message
3 Nalaniel 2014-08-31 Today at 4:23 pm 24 Send private message
4 Sinious 2014-08-31 Today at 1:36 pm 8 Send private message

Once again, I have mastered Forumotion. It's pretty clear bro...

Nephthys
Lol.

DarthAnt66
Though, I am highly disappointed in Joker here. He doesn't understand we are simply playing around.
I am merciful and patient however, and will grant him additional time to reconsider not letting me on DMB Empire.

Stigma
*comes back from shopping*

*looks around*

*sees total pwnage of Neph*

This thread is awesome cool

Seriously, I was about to respond but with the new evidence that the temple was bombarded it does not even matter if Bane took down the walls or the whole structure with his TK.

What Bane did is no more impressive than delivering a killing blow to a guy who was first hanged, drawn and quartered.

Selenial
You might not be angry but you're pretty delusional, Ants right here Neph...

DarthAnt66
Sel, your joining my task force.
Need people with common sense:
http://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com/

Nephthys
Though, I am highly disappointed in Joker here. He doesn't understand we are simply playing around.
I am merciful and patient however, and will grant him additional time to reconsider not letting me on DMB Empire.

I doubt it man, he just called you "the worst globefondling pile of steaming shit I ever did see".

Damn man, he really hates you. erm

The_Tempest
wtf is all this

Nephthys

About what?

DarthAnt66
I doubt it man, he just called you "the worst globefondling pile of steaming shit I ever did see".

Damn man, he really hates you. erm
Fated won't like what he's hearing, nor would Nalaniel. I recommend for him to stop talking, to be honest.

King Joker

Your mercy is greatly appreciated, love.

Nephthys
*comes back from shopping*

*looks around*

*sees total pwnage of Neph*

This thread is awesome cool

Seriously, I was about to respond but with the new evidence that the temple was bombarded it does not even matter if Bane took down the walls or the whole structure with his TK.

What Bane did is no more impressive than delivering a killing blow to a guy who was first hanged, drawn and quartered.

Lol, nah man. That the temple was still standing even after being bombarded just makes the feat more impressive. He'd need crazy amounts of force to accomplish what a capital ship didn't.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by King Joker
Your mercy is greatly appreciated, love.
So it has begun... the final chapter in the Star Wars Forums saga.
I anticipated our legacy would live longer... so much longer...

carthage
Lol, nah man. That the temple was still standing even after being bombarded just makes the feat more impressive. He'd need crazy amounts of force to accomplish what a capital ship didn't.

He obviously did if he had to stand, let Kas'im monologue like an idiot, and gather nexus energy to topple randomly standing piles of rubble.

King Joker
So it has begun... the final chapter in the Star Wars Forums saga.
I anticipated our legacy would live longer... so much longer...

Oh, quit being such a pessimist, love. We can still make things work.

Nephthys
Fated won't like what he's hearing, nor would Nalaniel. I recommend for him to stop talking, to be honest.

I'm not even sure I know some of these words. Like what even is a "prickish douche****ing razzmatazz of go **** yourself in the ass"? Or a "lackadaisical repulsive fairyshit?" "Rodhumping bulgescratching seedflap". "Grubshitting disdainful shitting **** on a mountain of incredible stupidity."

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by King Joker
Oh, quit being such a pessimist, love. We can still make things work.
Come to TOF and prove it. Your words are highly contradicty to Nephs.

Stigma
I ... I guess you must be right...it's not like bombardment could have weakened it. This notion is preposterous, obviously roll eyes (sarcastic)

@ Also, Carthage, shut up! You know nothing !!! Bane didn't need to charge up his attack. He was just being a gentleman by letting Kas'im finish his very important and very well-timed speech.

carthage
'Gentlemen' don't blow up their former teachers with nexus energy.

Nephthys
I ... I guess you must be right...it's not like bombardment could have weakened it. This notion is preposterous, obviously roll eyes (sarcastic)

It stayed standing for 2500 years after that bombardment bro. erm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>