Do Jihadists have a point?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greatest I am

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Greatest I am
Do Jihadists have a point?

Jihadists rebel because they see God reward Satan for rebellion.

Wut?

jaden101
Yes Jihadists have a point. Usually that point is being stuck into some decadent westerner's throat.

roughrider
If I could talk to the leadership of one of these jihadist groups, I'd like to ask them what their end game is. If they got everything they wanted, what would that be and what would the world look like? Worldwide Muslim worship, without exception? Or just domination of their region with an iron curtain to guard against western influence?

Mindship
The jihadists want power, plain and simple, to pathologically over-compensate for their deep-rooted fears of being unimportant. That I.S. is religion is B.S.

Humans crave power, and religionism ("God's on my side"wink is the ultimate power project.

AsbestosFlaygon
What Abu Bakr established is a cult.
It is no different to the Westboro Baptist Church, Peoples Church, Ang Dating Daan, etc.

The Islamic State actually believes Abu Baker is a descendant of Muhammad.

All I see is a lunatic with a Messiah complex.

Pertaining to your question, the purpose of Jihadists is to spread fear and hate towards people who are non-Muslims.
I guess if you were born a Muslim or converted to Islam, and somehow became influenced by these extremists, then you would feel the same as these freaks. That is, that you are right and everyone in the world is wrong.

roughrider
The charitable explanation is that they want the freedom to so whatever they want in their own region, without western influence. Except when they go as far as to kill other people (in huge numbers) who won't submit to their absolutism, their determination to send the rights of women back hundreds of years - that is why we intervene.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by roughrider
The charitable explanation is that they want the freedom to so whatever they want in their own region, without western influence. Except when they go as far as to kill other people (in huge numbers) who won't submit to their absolutism, their determination to send the rights of women back hundreds of years - that is why we intervene.
It isn't anti-Westernism, it's anti-anythingthatisn'tourharshinterpretationofIslamism

Oneness

sureshpulihora
No,Absolutely not and in the name of God they are going murders.. They don't have right to kill anyone.

Greatest I am
If I could talk to the leadership of one of these jihadist groups, I'd like to ask them what their end game is. If they got everything they wanted, what would that be and what would the world look like? Worldwide Muslim worship, without exception? Or just domination of their region with an iron curtain to guard against western influence?

I agree that we should be talking to them. That is partly why I put the question. So far all I get are Westerners who think they are right and that the East is wrong, but neither sis is giving any decent argument or reasons.

That is why I begin to think that both sides are being funded by the same guy. That would make this a U.S. black op.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Mindship
The jihadists want power, plain and simple, to pathologically over-compensate for their deep-rooted fears of being unimportant. That I.S. is religion is B.S.

Humans crave power, and religionism ("God's on my side"wink is the ultimate power project.

I do not buy it. If I want power I will start small and quiet. I will not take on the U.S. unless I am being run by them and my safety is assured.

Who is funding I.S. and why is the West ignoring them?

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
What Abu Bakr established is a cult.
It is no different to the Westboro Baptist Church, Peoples Church, Ang Dating Daan, etc.

The Islamic State actually believes Abu Baker is a descendant of Muhammad.

All I see is a lunatic with a Messiah complex.

Pertaining to your question, the purpose of Jihadists is to spread fear and hate towards people who are non-Muslims.
I guess if you were born a Muslim or converted to Islam, and somehow became influenced by these extremists, then you would feel the same as these freaks. That is, that you are right and everyone in the world is wrong.

As I showed with that clip on Christianity, they have learned well from the West.

Muslims may just want to show that they can be as evil as Christianity was.

They have a ways to go.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

We have yet, thanks basically to Christianity, to give our women equality as well. We do give better lip service though. You will know that in pay scale, women are at about 70% of what men get.

We are progressing though so that aside, I agree that Islam wants to put women right out of the equality game.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It isn't anti-Westernism, it's anti-anythingthatisn'tourharshinterpretationofIslamism

Not to get into psychology but it is known that the harder we push to the left, the more will go to the right because of insecurity.

Look at what is happening to the U.S. for proof of this. The middle is moving left but enough of their members are pushed to insecurity, and moving right and that is why the evangelical right is the only religions growing.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Originally posted by sureshpulihora
No,Absolutely not and in the name of God they are going murders.. They don't have right to kill anyone.

They see the U.S., thanks to Bush, as doing what they are doing. They follow and are reacting to us.

Regards
DL

Mindship
I do not buy it. If I want power I will start small and quiet. I will not take on the U.S. unless I am being run by them and my safety is assured.

Who is funding I.S. and why is the West ignoring them?

Regards
DL They probably did start small, small groups over time coalescing into larger and larger ones. It must've been very uplifting, very self-inspiring. And given that the human ego is spring-loaded for swell-headedness, it doesn't take much power, even in the beginning, for a person to start seeing him/herself as superior to others, perhaps even on some sort of "mission from God", the supreme power broker.

Thanks for responding smile .

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Mindship
They probably did start small, small groups over time coalescing into larger and larger ones. It must've been very uplifting, very self-inspiring. And given that the human ego is spring-loaded for swell-headedness, it doesn't take much power, even in the beginning, for a person to start seeing him/herself as superior to others, perhaps even on some sort of "mission from God", the supreme power broker.

Thanks for responding smile .

My pleasure.

I can appreciate swollen headedness but my statement stand as I think, regardless of how swollen their leadership heads are, they will not put them where we can cut them off unless they think they are well protected. Perhaps just like Ben Laden.

http://www.heliofant.com/

There may have been a good reason for the --- bring him in dead --- order.

Regards
DL

Mindship
...they will not put them where we can cut them off unless they think they are well protected.Intelligence is power.

http://www.heliofant.com/Trippy, man, every time I've seen it. thumb up

Greatest I am
Thanks for this. I too like the imagery and prediction.

Soonest would be best. If only it were forecasting reality.

Oh well.

Regards
DL

Mindship
I too like the imagery and prediction.
The visual presentation is magnificent.

jinXed by JaNx
jihadists have a point but so did hitler.

Greatest I am
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
jihadists have a point but so did hitler.

No argument.

Regards
DL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.