SWTOR Vitiate and DE Sidious vs. Yoda, Mace Windu, and Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place on flat, open terrain.

FreshestSlice
lol

Viate draws off the nexus that is Sidious.

Sinious
The Sith.

Trocity
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
lol

Viate draws off the nexus that is Sidious.

Revanchiste
Yoda couldn't break sidious because of his very limitted stamina.. (Like the end in MGS3 Rememeber the guy who's 100 years old, who sleep sleep sleep and can run faster than the young snake... And finaly die after one week...)
In his figth against sidious sidious using his mental warfare to hide his true intention, he let him be guided by his emotions, yoda can only read this but it's linked with his tru attention : get yoda tired.
Sidious every one know Ligth saber/force.. Totaly unmatch (exept by Vitiate in term of force power)
Vitiate force power = O.P....
Mace.. I really love Mace, when I was a child he were my favoritte but unmatch for sidious...
Doku.. Pff...
The figth... Vitiate and Sidious win before the other team can draw their ligth saber ! And if Yoda survive and can go in a ligth saber figth...... Where is the difference...? Does he gonna to take down palpatine with ataru? Or Sokaan???
He will never break sidious defens in time, not before he get tired as he planned...

carthage
Sidious solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.