Does anyone believe that I've a divine connection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
I'm noticing some strange stuff lately.

rudester
Maybe with outter space. Is this after or before weed?

Oneness
Originally posted by rudester
Maybe with outter space. Is this after or before weed? I'm serious, look at this shit:

I was born April 19th, 1993 - during the Waco Massacre. Hayden Christensen, an actor who played the Messianic role of Darth Vader in the Star Wars PT was also born on April 19th.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcivn4f19d1qhqqnho5_500.gif

http://i59.tinypic.com/24zeo8w.jpg

Originally posted by Oneness
A player for my geographical Baseball Team dies in the exact same conditions as my accident.

Coincidence?

I saw my h/s principle at a pit-stop the other day delivering furniture cross-country. This was 3 hours away from where I live. The location of this pit-stop? Cuba Missouri, once the central point of of the United States (population not geographically).

But wait, here's where it gets really trippy:

04/19/1993
04/17/147
09/11/1996

9+11+1996 or 4+19+1993 = 2016
4+17+747 = 768<--->(scroll down the page to verse "768"wink
2016/8 = 252<--->oneness
768/8 = 96<--->universal oneness
252 x 96 = 24192<--->Exact number of Genghis Khan's children
24192/8 = 3024<---->Exact number of men in Alexander's Macedonian Calvary
2016 - 768 = 1248
3024 - 1248 = 1776
1776/2 = 888

Of course you're predisposed to reject these signs as mere coincidence, however, I'm just reading the signs - I'm not coming to any conclusions.

I just wish for once someone would actually attempt to come to a conclusion (without making any judgement about my character) other than it being coincidence about all this. I hate feeling alone in this.

rudester
If u believe I believe...don't sweat it!

Robtard
Oneness, those meds your doctor prescribed you. Take them, okay?

AbnormalButSane
Have you discussed this with your psychiatrist? I feel like you should.

jaden101
Oneness. You are definitely the second cumming.

Astner
Some of the illegal drugs you've confessed to take do have hallucinatory effects.

Dramatic Gecko
Isn't it obvious Oneness? You are a messiah destined to be the tool in grand scheme of global domination. They may laugh at you but I believe that together we could do a great many things. The Hayden and Genghis connection. You are destined to conquer the world, NAY THE GALAXY! If ever you want to realise this destiny and be more than a rambling lunatic on the internet. Find me by sounding the horn of Unicorns and spinning around thrice. Till then my young disciple.

Time Immemorial

I see you have ditched the House of El, I am shamed.

Astner
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I see you have ditched the House of El, I am shamed.
He's destined for glory beyond what your house could ever hope to offer.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Astner
He's destined for glory beyond what your house could ever hope to offer.

Sounds like it laughing

Oneness
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Isn't it obvious Oneness? You are a messiah destined to be the tool in grand scheme of global domination. They may laugh at you but I believe that together we could do a great many things. The Hayden and Genghis connection. You are destined to conquer the world, NAY THE GALAXY! If ever you want to realise this destiny and be more than a rambling lunatic on the internet. Find me by sounding the horn of Unicorns and spinning around thrice. Till then my young disciple. I only have one thing on my mind right now.

A ****.

No, I mean the literal sex organ.

Yamcha
I'm waiting on the day Oneness marries Valeria Lukyanova and they have the most powerful offspring known to man.

http://i57.tinypic.com/28jdyc9.jpg
xoKwbbnlxi0
http://i61.tinypic.com/33tp9y0.jpg

She says she's a breatharian, which means she doesn't have to eat and can instead live off of air and sunlight. She also has stated she can travel through time and speak with extraterrestrial life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.