To listen all the way through is to briefly glimpse my monstrosity of a soul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
OZBBhtt4UoY?list=PLFfWz1_tGqx4mivqduwNyS5dcURHx9nEu

Oneness
Humans can't just impose their whims upon reality.

One must admit though, reality fights the good fight. But ultimately, reality eventually gives into the hypnotic lull of my perception.

How can this be? For I'm not holistically human.

Time Immemorial
What planet are you on currently?

Oneness
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
What planet are you on currently? What did they suddenly reinstate NASA?

Lol, nobody gives two ****s about science, they chase the dollar.

I don't need to chase anything.

Here's what I'm saying.

If reality were to experience through your subjective, it'd see things in dark gray. If it were to feel through me, everything would be more beautiful. Less would be more, and more would be orgasmic.

Oneness
Merely the scope of my soul is monstrous. The alignment of the heart, however, is angelic.

Which is more prominent, though? The power is indeed overwhelming to any who oppose it, but greater than even the fear of dying, is the will to win.

Time Immemorial
Uh im on krypton and you still far out!

Dramatic Gecko
I'm afraid if you see your soul or perception or whatever as superior, then you are sadly mistaken. As a beautiful soul embraces everyone as his or her equal, brother, sister and friend. He or she who puts themselves on top is the oppressor and needs to be stopped.

If you believe yourself to be of monstrous soul and angelic heart and down play others. The quantity of your beauty could be etched on a grain of sand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.