Quicksilver (DOFP) vs Flash (2014 TV Series)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted deathmatch in Times Square
No PIS/CIS
Who wins this?

juggerman
Quicksilver is consistantly faster. The only time Barry moves as fast as Pietro(maybe) is when he confessed everything to Iris at superspeed and she was frozen. Episode 3 I believe.

Quicksilver stomps until Barry picks it up. Hopefully he will as the show progresses

relentless1
what are you on about? barry is just as fast as quicksilver now and we already know he will grow even more powerful as the show has hinted at his ability to time travel, he stomps "peter" easy

juggerman
What feats does he have that compare to QS?

Yes he will become more powerful but right now he's not

Robtard
I've only seen the first two eps, as the show is ass. But there's a scene where Barry is in the 'speed zone' and he's talking to a girl for several seconds and she's completely frozen from his perspective.

That tells me Barry is faster.

juggerman
Yeah that's what i was talking about but QS basically does the same thing in the prison scene in DoFP. And other than that one scene Barry seems to be much slower even in fights or trying to get away from/towards something when he logically should be moving at his fastest

Dreampanther
So far, QS is definitely faster. Doubt if TV Flash will ever be as fast as movie QS.

KingD19
Right now the speed of sound is still iffy for him. And he gets hit by normal speed people an awful lot.

juggerman
Originally posted by Dreampanther
So far, QS is definitely faster. Doubt if TV Flash will ever be as fast as movie QS. If he goes fast enough to break the time barrier then he would have effectively doodoo'd all over QS

Originally posted by KingD19
Right now the speed of sound is still iffy for him. And he gets hit by normal speed people an awful lot.

thumb up

Dreampanther
Originally posted by juggerman
If he goes fast enough to break the time barrier then he would have effectively doodoo'd all over QS

True... "If."

juggerman
It was hinted at. We'll just have to wait and see

Robtard
Originally posted by juggerman
Yeah that's what i was talking about but QS basically does the same thing in the prison scene in DoFP. And other than that one scene Barry seems to be much slower even in fights or trying to get away from/towards something when he logically should be moving at his fastest

Time seemed to outright stop from Barry's perspective in that scene though, while in the prison scene time seemed to still be moving from QS's, albeit at a super-incredibly slow pace.

I'd have to watch both again back to back, you might be right that they're closer than I thought.

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard
Time seemed to outright stop from Barry's perspective in that scene though, while in the prison scene time seemed to still be moving from QS's, albeit at a super-incredibly slow pace.

I'd have to watch both again back to back, you might be right that they're closer than I thought.

There's also the fact that he only sped up for like 2-4 seconds. People seemed frozen for that long if not a little longer when Pietro turned on speed mode. But he was in it for a lot longer than Barry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.