Windu, Plagueis and Exar Kun vs. HoT, Bane and Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All combatants at their peak.
Setting: Jedi Praxeum on Yavin 4

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-out

NewGuy01
Team 1, tempted to say they dominate.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by NewGuy01

thumb up

Kun > Malgus/Bane, Plagueis > Bane/Malgus, Windu > Bane/Malgus.

S_W_LeGenD
This is actually a great battle. It would be foolish to underestimate Team 2.

HoT is apparently the most powerful Jedi (Master) witnessed in a span of thousands of years of existence of the Jedi Order.

Malgus, at the height of his power, competed for the throne of the Emperor and held the throne for a while. A Sith Lord who is powerful enough to seize mantle of Emperor in times of great competition among Sith is logically a TOP-TIER individual among Sith in history.

Bane, at the height of his power, is assumed to be Orbalisks incarnation. And he is virtually immune to lightsaber stabs in this condition.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

I lol'd.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I lol'd.
Exactly

Team 2 is very strong and have a good chance at winning.

DarthAnt66
Team 2 wins.
Hero>Mace.
Bane>Plagueis.
Malgus>Kun.

Stigma
Yeah, seems about right.

Stigma
Well, it's not like it's Bane's fault he's outmached here... Besides, I gave him powerful teammates to compensate stick out tongue

NewGuy01
I actually did not consider the possibility of Bane being armed with Orbalisk Armor. :mmm: Team 1 still wins.

Mace should be able to go toe to toe with Bane via Vaapad whilst the other matches play out.

Plagueis>Malgus, and Exar>Hero, especially on Yavin IV.

DarthAnt66
I never saw Kun was on Yavin. :mmm:

Trocity
You guys have Malgus above Kun? Team 1 should win solidly, honestly.

Stigma
Originally posted by Trocity
You guys have Malgus above Kun? Team 1 should win solidly, honestly.
Only *some* people, I believe.

Also, I'm curious where do people rank HoT in this fight. Can he take majority against Windu, Kun... Plagueis?

Nephthys
I feel that there's a lack of information thus far about the HoT to suggest getting a majority or drawing against top tiers like Kun and Plagueis. While I personally feel she rivals those heights in power and skill, I'd be hard pressed to seriously defend that position. She might beat Kun in a duel though.

However, isn't the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin a potent force nexus such that it let Dorsk 82 shove 17 Star Destroyers? If the Hero can tap into that kind if energy, she can stand a very good chance against them.

NewGuy01
None of the above, honestly, especially on Yavin IV.

Selenial
I actually did not consider the possibility of Bane being armed with Orbalisk Armor. :mmm: Team 1 still wins.

Mace should be able to go toe to toe with Bane via Vaapad whilst the other matches play out.

Plagueis>Malgus, and Exar>Hero, especially on Yavin IV.

Pretty much this.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
I feel that there's a lack of information thus far about the HoT to suggest getting a majority or drawing against top tiers like Kun and Plagueis. While I personally feel she rivals those heights in power and skill, I'd be hard pressed to seriously defend that position. She might beat Kun in a duel though.
None of the above, honestly, especially on Yavin IV.
I see.

My personal guess would be that HoT is in the same tier as, say, Windu/Dooku, but slightly less powerful and with a less skill with a saber. But this is pretty much arbitrary position.

Originally posted by Nephthys
However, isn't the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin a potent force nexus such that it let Dorsk 82 shove 17 Star Destroyers? If the Hero can tap into that kind if energy, she can stand a very good chance against them.
Yes, it is. To what extend it will benefit the combatants is a good question.

AncientPower
Windu >> Anyone on team 2.
Kun > Anyone on team 2.
Plagueis >>> Anyone on team 2.

NewGuy01
Fair assessment, though I'd say the Hero is just as "powerful" as someone like Dooku, likely even moreso, but he's not nearly as developed as a Force user.

But yeah, he's basically the physical equal of those two, and closely approaches their skill as well.

carthage
Bane is out of his depth here.

Team 1 destroys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.