Depa Billaba Vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The powerful Vapaad master versus the dark lord Tyranus.

Round 1. Normal Fight.

Round 2. Depa is amped(Like in Shatterpoint) Dooku is prepped.

Can Billaba push through and earn a victory over the count? or will the dark lord maintain his position as the greatest swordsmen of the era?

Trocity
Dooku.

Jinsoku Takai
Couple of things here; First of all, Dooku, while a complete badass with a lightsaber, is not the greatest swordsmen of the era. Yoda takes that prize.

Second, Dooku dominates.

Stigma
^ Yeah, that sums it up thumb up

Honestly, this thread borders on spite.

Aurbere
Dooku, obviously.

Fated Xtasy
Apologies, It was a typo, i mean't *One of the greatest swordsmen of his era. Sorry for any confusion that might have caused.

AncientPower
This is not a spite thread at all, Depa was arguably Windu level, it's a good fight though Dooku wins.

Tzeentch
Yeah, this isn't spite. At this point in the series, enough people have gone toe to toe with Dooku and lived to tell about it for someone who's Mace' near-equal to at the least give Dooku a good fight.

carthage
Depa is a poorly explored character, she is likely among the best swordsmen produced by the Jedi order and can likely challenge Dooku in that arena. But Dooku is a superior force user, and more skilled in general and takes a victory due to those factors.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by carthage
Depa is a poorly explored character, she is likely among the best swordsmen produced by the Jedi order and can likely challenge Dooku in that arena. But Dooku is a superior force user, and more skilled in general and takes a victory due to those factors.

I...I... I actually agree with that. Um... this is weird...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.