Morre badass Than Dragon V.S rancor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Greater krayt Dragon V.S Mutant rancors (Not thise tiny from TFU those from Jedi Knigth academmy..)
Those 2 beast are invincible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You cannot kill one by conventional weapon the other is though as the zillo Malachor IV beast is !!!!

Yhea a greater Krayt Dragon in SWtOR..... You want a quick die???? Awnser me? No? Nobody?
Ha Lord stark ! Allrigth Then go if you want.

What do you think... Me I think draw after days of combat and severals injuries...

Trocity
LOL..

Stigma
Yeah... I think what must be said here is that Bane dies.

Nalaniel
Um... what?

Revanchiste
Yhea it was my first V.S tpic.. Eeer I'm always excited like that when I go in a new forum..

The mutant From Jedi Knigth Academmy V.S a gretter krayt Dragon...
What do yo think?

"
Yhea a greater Krayt Dragon in SWtOR..... You want a quick die???? Awnser me? No? Nobody?
"
It was a ctrl c + v from one of my post.....

Vorpal Ruin
I guess the rancor wins by default if it can't be killed.

Revanchiste
It can be killed... By compressing his heart or over stress... (Don't really know ho he die in JA...)
And peharps the Dragon have this power.. But You cannot hurt the rancor's skin !!!
But does Rancor can kill the Krayt Dragon? His breath (toxic and acide) can destroy
an entire hangar (I mean all the cointenair is.) his punch can destroy an heavy armored door withou effort...
But I don't know if that sufficient...
Me, I imagine the fact than they will both drawn...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Greater krayt Dragon V.S Mutant rancors (Not thise tiny from TFU those from Jedi Knigth academmy..)
Those 2 beast are invincible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You cannot kill one by conventional weapon the other is though as the zillo Malachor IV beast is !!!!

What do you think... Me I think draw after days of combat and severals injuries...

Thank you for cheering me up with that one LOL

NTJack0
Bandon solos.

Vorpal Ruin
It can be killed... By compressing his heart or over stress... (Don't really know ho he die in JA...)
And peharps the Dragon have this power.. But You cannot hurt the rancor's skin !!!
But does Rancor can kill the Krayt Dragon? His breath (toxic and acide) can destroy
an entire hangar (I mean all the cointenair is.) his punch can destroy an heavy armored door withou effort...
But I don't know if that sufficient...
Me, I imagine the fact than they will both drawn...

Well, if that's the case, then Krayt Dragon wins, because it will crush the rancor's heart, causing massive stress to the rancor.

Revanchiste
But The rancor is 10 time bigger than anay other rancor..
Does the Dragon can????
That's is the question...

Vorpal Ruin
But The rancor is 10 time bigger than anay other rancor..
Does the Dragon can????
That's is the question...

Perhaps the Krayt Dragon does some canning in their spare time, but i'm pretty unfamiliar with their hobbies or how they preserve food.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.