Anakin Skywalker Vs The HoT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Alright enough with this Mickey mouse bullshit, let's start this.

The Chosen One Vs The strongest Jedi in generations.

Round 1. Normal Battle.

Round 2. Anakin goes unstable(Mustafar mode)

To quote one of my dearest of friends: Ahem. "who ****ing wins this!"

Nephthys
The HoT.

Based
Anakin.

Selenial
Anakin, then HOT.

Nargaroth
Probably even split.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Selenial
Anakin, then HOT.

Seems pretty solid.

Trocity
Yeah, that

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Nephthys
The HoT.

Aurbere
Anakin, then HOT.

Sounds about right.

NewGuy01
Misquote.

"who the **** wins"

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Misquote.

"who the **** wins"

He has said both ways too you pleb http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2811/36/97/52/smiles/2330399501.gif

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Misquote.

"who the **** wins"

He used that in the last one (Yeh I noticed the poll stick out tongue) diversity ftw!

FreshestSlice
Anakin, then HOT.
Yep.

AncientPower
I consider Mustafar Vader to be more powerful yet less controlled than Jedi Anakin, I don't think HoT has the Soresu skill that Obi-Wan did and that was half the reason Vader lost.

The other half being that Obi-Wan has been his master since he joined the Jedi Order and knows his fighting style inside out.

FreshestSlice
Pretty sure both the HoT and the Wrath are called Saber masters right out of their respective schooling. The HoT knows Soresu as best anyone else in the era does.

AncientPower
Yeh but the HoT is not Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan is the all time great Soresu master, anything less likely would be insufficient.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
The HoT.

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
I consider Mustafar Vader to be more powerful yet less controlled than Jedi Anakin, I don't think HoT has the Soresu skill that Obi-Wan did and that was half the reason Vader lost.

The other half being that Obi-Wan has been his master since he joined the Jedi Order and knows his fighting style inside out.

Mustafar Vader couldn't overpower Obi-Wan in TK. erm

Originally posted by AncientPower
Yeh but the HoT is not Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan is the all time great Soresu master, anything less likely would be insufficient.

lol

Arhael
Anakin solidly.

Fated Xtasy
Um being stated to have skill with the blade is impressive, but they never state what form the HoT is most skilled with iirc. eh i'm going to say round 1 could go either way and Anakin takes round 2 with difficulty

NewGuy01
It's likely that he uses the classic Shii-Cho/Soresu/Shien common to all Jedi Guardians of his era.

FreshestSlice
Not that this Rock-Paper-Scissors logic should be used anyway.

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Not that this Rock-Paper-Scissors logic should be used anyway.

Revanchiste
Who's the HoT?????

FreshestSlice
The Hero of Tython, aka the Jedi Knight class character from SWTOR.

red8
HoT should win this.

Stigma
Skywalker wins.

Board Walker
Anakin psycho stomps across dimensions and time for 10/10

carthage
Possibly the Hero, I'm not sure yet. Anakin is more skilled though, but the Hero might take a few rounds due to his power.

I don't know tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.