Riddick vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Riddick

vs

De powered Thor

H2H fight in Hellicarrier bay.

KingD19
Riddick. He's superhuman and Human Thor wasn't. Riddick's also faster and a lot more vicious of a fighter.

Psychotron
Riddick with ease.

FrothByte
Well I won't say Riddick wins with EASE but I will say Riddick wins.

KingD19
Ease is the right word. Riddick's shown far more skill, strength, durability, and speed in a fight.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Ease is the right word. Riddick's shown far more skill, strength, durability, and speed in a fight.

Didn't Riddick have trouble with Batista's character in the latest movie?

KingD19
Yeah. He had a bit of trouble, but he overpowered him. But since we do have 3 movies(4 if you consider Dark Fury and 5 if you consider that Escape from Butcher Bay/Dark Athena was canon) of Riddick doing superhuman stuff far beyond what a normal person is capable of. Then Diaz had to be amped some way, or more likely they just wanted him to look badass for a bit.

We could just directly compare Mortal Thor's fights to Riddicks.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. He had a bit of trouble, but he overpowered him. But since we do have 3 movies(4 if you consider Dark Fury and 5 if you consider that Escape from Butcher Bay/Dark Athena was canon) of Riddick doing superhuman stuff far beyond what a normal person is capable of. Then Diaz had to be amped some way, or more likely they just wanted him to look badass for a bit.

We could just directly compare Mortal Thor's fights to Riddicks.

All I'm saying is that we see Riddick run in to some "slight" difficulty fighting a big, strong human with no known or established skill.

Depowered Thor is a big, strong human with established skill so I'm considering that Riddick will have a harder time with him.

I'm not saying that Thor wins, heck I'd say Riddick wins near 10/10. Just don't think Riddick can simply steamroll over Thor like he does normal thugs.

KingD19
There were extenuating circumstances leading up to the fight with Diaz, and I believe Riddick may have even been injured at that point before the crash. I'll have to go back over it to remember. But Diaz gave him a few seconds of trouble at most and seemed stronger than Thor due to how easily he held Riddick in the air by his arms. But Riddick actually overpowered him and outfought him. We also saw him easily take down that huge Necromonger in the beginning of Chronicles. It took maybe 3-4 seconds max.

I see Thor putting up a small fight like Batroc did against Cap. He'd surprise Riddick, because he wasn't expecting him to be more than a big lumbering oaf. But once he gets passed the surprise, Thor's nothing he hasn't seen or beaten before.

RJ 2.0
Riddick rapes Thor in his Asgardian.

TheVaultDweller
Thor has decent strength and durability, even while depowered, but Riddick still has him in both those categories, and totally outclasses him in speed, agility and skill.

jinXed by JaNx
I think we need a bit more clarification on the fight specs here. How much are we leveling the battlefield here in de-powering Thor?

As it Stands, Thor is in a league far beyond, Riddick when it comes to strength, powers and durability. Is he de-powered to a humans level of strength and durability or is it an equal playing field?

If we're putting both fighters on the same level of strength and durability capabilities then i'm still going to have to side with Thor. Thor has centuries of fighting experience, spanning all types of species and fighting abilities.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I think we need a bit more clarification on the fight specs here. How much are we leveling the battlefield here in de-powering Thor?

As it Stands, Thor is in a league far beyond, Riddick when it comes to strength, powers and durability. Is he de-powered to a humans level of strength and durability or is it an equal playing field?

If we're putting both fighters on the same level of strength and durability capabilities then i'm still going to have to side with Thor. Thor has centuries of fighting experience, spanning all types of species and fighting abilities.

Op says de powered.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Op says de powered.

Yeah, i read that but it's a vague statement. When you say, de-powered are you implying he resembles simple human capabilities? Is he resorted to that of a simple Asgardian or simply without the might of Mjolnir? If you're giving him simple human feats combined with his fighting experience then that's quite different from the latter two possibilities.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, i read that but it's a vague statement. When you say, de-powered are you implying he resembles simple human capabilities? Is he resorted to that of a simple Asgardian or simply without the might of Mjolnir? If you're giving him simple human feats combined with his fighting experience then that's quite different from the latter two possibilities.

Do you remember when he was de-powered on earth? Thats de powered Thor.

theTANTALIZER
Riddick beats Thor to a pulp at Night.Riddick can calculate throwing or using his toes and throwing a toothbrush point blank at your face with ease. Mortal Thor has no such feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.