Marvel: Agent Carter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Is this for real?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=56656

Firefly218
Yup

BruceSkywalker
wat is truth except that which exist for the one seeking it?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Firefly218
Yup

Looks like dog shit.

Firefly218
Have you seen the Agent Carter one-shot? It's f uckin brilliant.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1viter_marvel-one-shot-agent-carter-2013_shortfilms

Plus the third and fourth episodes will be directed by Cap: Winter Soldier directors Joe and Anthony Russo.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Firefly218
Have you seen the Agent Carter one-shot? It's f uckin brilliant.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1viter_marvel-one-shot-agent-carter-2013_shortfilms

Plus the third and fourth episodes will be directed by Cap: Winter Soldier directors Joe and Anthony Russo.

Watching now

marwash22
AoS is terrible; so why would i wanna watch an F-list character spinoff/companion series?

They are degrading the brand with these shitty ass tv series. They should just stop it and focus on animated series, that or give us one more movie per year.

Firefly218
AoS isn't terrible anymore imo. It's easily Arrow level, if not better.

Also, just because they're companion series' doesn't mean they'll be anything like each other. Agent Carter has different writers than AoS.

tkitna
I think AoS is pretty awesome right now to be honest. I'm looking forward to Agent Carter too.

DARTH POWER
I really enjoyed the pilot. 2nd episode not as much, but overall a great start.

There were no superheroes or supervillains and no clear connection to the MCU except that this takes place after Captain America disappears at the end of WWII, but I think that helps it just develop on its own.

Anyway it's a fresh change from AOS for me. And better than Gotham Imho.

BruceSkywalker
i have watched the series premiere twice, i like it a lot

tkitna
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I really enjoyed the pilot. 2nd episode not as much, but overall a great start.

Same here. I like it.

SpaceMonkey
I'm really diggin' this show. Howling Commandos and Black Widow school in this last episode. Pretty cool.

BruceSkywalker
been watching the last few shows... the show show has been decently good... love the Cap references

kronos251
Love this show, love Hayley Atwell. Hoping for a season 2.

DARTH POWER
Yeah this show Rocks.

Tzeentch
Sadly, it seems to be meandering in the ratings department.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Tzeentch

Well that sucks! I was kinda hoping they would just permanently replace AOS with this.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Well that sucks! I was kinda hoping they would just permanently replace AOS with this.

they still might, as i firmly believe Agents of SHIELD won;t ever get cancelled, the same could be said about Agent Carter

ares834
Originally posted by Tzeentch

Ah, really? That's a shame. The show has been great so far. Peggy is a far better protagonist than any of the AoS crew.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ares834
Ah, really? That's a shame. The show has been great so far. Peggy is a far better protagonist than any of the AoS crew.

thumb up

BruceSkywalker
last night's show did well..

tkitna
I love this show. Shame its only a limited run.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by tkitna
I love this show. Shame its only a limited run.

I know. I want this to continue. Only 2 episodes left : (

Inhuman
good episode. 1 more to go. Seems like they need more episodes to cover everything that's going on.

Eminence
This has easily been the best ongoing show of its genre, imo. It didn't waste a bunch of episodes being moderately shitty/boring like Arrow/AoS, and Hayley Atwell/Peggy Carter as a lead > everybody else.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Eminence
It didn't waste a bunch of episodes being moderately shitty/boring like Arrow/AoS, and Hayley Atwell/Peggy Carter as a lead > everybody else.

thumb up

ares834
Great finale. Now let's just hope they give us a season 2.

Inhuman
Originally posted by ares834
Great finale. Now let's just hope they give us a season 2.

Nephthys
Yeah, this series was stellar. The ratings are bleak but I hope we get another season of it anyway.

BruceSkywalker
i have thoroughly enjoyed these 8 episodes.. I hope there will be a second season

DARTH POWER
I have no idea why the ratings for this were not good when it had the same time slot as AOS.

This better be back. I couldn't care less about AOS, but Carter was a delight to watch every week.

heathjack
agent carter is coming back not sure when buts its coming back!! i enjoy agent carter more then agents of shield!! some times agents of shield can be very boring!! i think the first season of agent carter is out on dvd!!

Surtur
I just couldn't get into this show..I found it boring. Perhaps it is because I find the character of Peggy to be boring. I do like Howard Stark though.

tkitna
Anybody catch the new episode last night? I'm liking it.

Inhuman
i want to fug Dottie

Darth Thor
Low ratings again for season premier. Shame.

BruceSkywalker
looking forward to watching next weeks episode

Inhuman
The costume people must have a hell of a time keeping Peggy's boobs from popping out all the tine with all that running, and fighting she does.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Inhuman
The costume people must have a hell of a time keeping Peggy's boobs from popping out all the tine with all that running, and fighting she does.

I'm sure that might make the deleted scenes on the blu ray big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.