Why I disagree with religion and most philosophies on the meaning of life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
Personally, the purpose of human beings is to create as much wealth and false-sense of ownership as possible, to make any competitors miserable and cause them to fail and torment them, and to have lots of sex.

I base this belief on reward. If I'm impoverished, I'm not going to be rewarded for being altruistic, if I'm constantly letting others to claim all the money and blonde-girls for themselves I'm not going to be rewarded for being altruistic, if I'm ugly I'm not going to be rewarded for being altruistic.

See what I'm saying? The philosophy of "love conquers all" is obviously a crock of horse-shit. Follow the reward, it's there for a reason.

See, science. It's why I'm an *******.

Oneness
Well, oxytocin is better than sex on PCP, so it's not good to love unconditionally its good to love on the condition that you're loved back so you can keep a good influx of oxytocin by said person because the love hormone is a reward like ****ing, being desired so that you can ****, and having lots of money so you can do more of what you want and less of what others want. Those, along with keeping other people down, give you rewards and therefore (greed, childish love, money, and sex) are why humans exist.

Shakyamunison
How does this help ME?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.