Exar Kun vs. Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
The combatants start 20 feet apart.
Both are bloodlusted.
Setting is Yavin 4.
Kun gets his amulets, Vitiate has no prep.

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-out

Who the **** wins? stick out tongue

Trocity
Siding Kun via obliteration because I'm biased.

Nephthys
Vitiate is a shitty fighter and has no defense against someone plowing through his attacks and killing him so Kun curbstomps him.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vitiate is a shitty fighter and has no defense against someone plowing through his attacks and killing him so Kun curbstomps him.
The question is, can Kun plow through Vitiate's force attacks? I'm rather sceptical erm

Trocity
Kun certainly wins the sabers portion.

Like, without a lightsaber, probably.

Selenial
Originally posted by Trocity

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stigma
The question is, can Kun plow through Vitiate's force attacks? I'm rather sceptical erm

that was sarcasm

Selenial
that was sarcasm

Yeh but it's true.

Stigma
that was sarcasm
So... sarcasm aside, who wins in your opinion?

Stigma
Originally posted by Selenial
Yeh but it's true.
Agreed. But let us play, a bit.

Stigma
Originally posted by Trocity

To win a saber fight without a saber... Kun must be one skilled bastard. stick out tongue

EDIT: sorry for triple post

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stigma
So... sarcasm aside, who wins in your opinion?

Vitiate. I'm not convinced Kun can get passed Vitiate's attacks and while his amulets blasts would eventually get to the point of overpowering Vitiate, that won't be before Vitiate blasts him with uber lightning. Vitiate also has some insane defenses.

Selenial
Vitiate won't have the 3-4 seconds he usually needs to prep a lightning blast good enough to even phase Kun, he could close 20 feet in the blink of an eye.

Nephthys
Then Vitiate would hold him back with a Force Storm or TK. Plus I'm not convinced that he'd need to charge up an attack. If he just opens up with full power lightning right at the start he'd force Kun into a battle of power against power.

Also he has other things. Superior sorcery and telepathy.

Aurbere
Going with Exar Kun.

Stigma
In the force possible edge for Vitiate, but Kun's amulets wil prove very useful.
Exar takes sabers and all-out.

Emperordmb
Vitiate takes this one.

Revanchiste
Expotential power V.S expotential power..
Just one is good at ligth saber...
But 4im gonna to say Vitiate...

carthage
Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.