Vitiate, DoE Bane and Kas'im vs. Talzin, SoD Maul and Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All combatants are bloodlusted.
They start 20 feet apart.
Setting: Dathomir

Nephthys
Team 1 dominates imo.

NewGuy01
Vitiate is a wildcard for me ATM, it really depends on how powerful he is.

Nephthys
He's got superior telepathy and TK than Talzin, at least equal lightning and is likely superior in sorcery as well. He can also curbstomp Maul and Ventress, probably at the same time.

But the real important thing is Bane, who kicks the shit out of either of his opponents. Or holds off Talzin long enough for Vitiate to pwn the other two.

NewGuy01
How is Talzin equal to Vitiate in TP?

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
How is Talzin equal to Vitiate in TP?

Dooku is superior to anyone Vitiate has dominated.

Even Yoda was wary of his mental defenses ._.

Nephthys
Talzin didn't use telepathy on Dooku though. erm

Also Revan + Malak = or > Dooku.

Originally posted by Selenial
This is actually a decent point, Vitiate is terrible in combat situations.

He left himself entirely open to a decapitation by Meetra, saved only by her Jedi ways. In a battle against 3 people here, this will be a biggie.

I'd say Band and Kas'im are better than Ventress and Maul, but Talzins superior in sorcery and Bladework, as well as equal in TP to vitiate. I'd say she'd thoroughly stomp him, with a saber throw from Ventress if needed.

The other two would survive long enough for the three of them to bring down the pain on the last two.

Only because he wasn't aware that his allies had been dispatched and they were so far away that he didn't keep track of them until then. In this fight, theres no reason for him to focus so totally on one person, and no hope of Maul and Ventress beating Bane and Kas'im.

LMAO at Talzin stomping Vitiate. That's ridiculous. It's closer to the other way around. Talzin has no response to Vitiate's TK.

No, they wouldn't Bane is far above Maul and Ventress. He'd kill his opponent much quicker than the Talzin vs Vitiate fight is finished. Unless Vitiate does pwn her that is.

FreshestSlice
Team 1.
Vitiate would handle Talzin, and the others can keep up with Maul or Ventress.

Nargaroth
Dooku is superior to anyone Vitiate has dominated.

Even Yoda was wary of his mental defenses ._.

Dooku's TP is nothing special honestly. He is only average or above average in that regard

The_Tempest
Team 2. Vitiate vs. Talzin would be a good fight, but Maul > Bane and Ventress > Kas'im.

Stigma
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Maul > Bane
Can't wait till Neph sees this wink

Revanchiste
I'm gonna to say in ligth saber.. Maul + Ventress.. What a troll...
But It's a full figth.. Bane + Vitiate.. Her'e the true troll !!!
Vitiate.. Really... O.K Super man V.S smurfs !!!! Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa...
I'm gonna to switch on a more interresting combat.

Sinious
Is that Ant's alter ego?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stigma
Can't wait till Neph sees this wink

I've known about his opinion for a while. I raised an eyebrow and nothing more.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Revanchiste
I'm gonna to say in ligth saber.. Maul + Ventress.. What a troll...
But It's a full figth.. Bane + Vitiate.. Her'e the true troll !!!
Vitiate.. Really... O.K Super man V.S smurfs !!!! Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa...
I'm gonna to switch on a more interresting combat.
He... has... arrived.

Selenial
Originally posted by Sinious
Is that Ant's alter ego?

Could you translate for me?

Selenial
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
He... has... arrived.

Who the **** is he?

DarthAnt66
Sel, 75% sure this is the person I made a topic about in the EU section. He followed me here I guess. o.O

FreshestSlice
I don't know, but I switch my answer to whatever his is.

Selenial
Beautiful.

Ant your like an ignored stepdaughter who brings home abusive or thieving boyfriends without realising...

Or a cat that brings a bird in that's still a little bit alive and starts flying round and smashing shit...

Just watch what you bring back here, THIS ISNT JUST YOUR HOUSE YOU KNOW. OTHER PEOPLE LIVE HERE TOO! mad

DarthAnt66
Meh, despite popular belief, I don't like Revanites that aren't myself. They always think they know more about him then me even if they don't and it annoys me beyond belief.

Selenial
Meh, despite popular belief, I don't like Revanites that aren't myself. They always think they know more about him then me even if they don't and it annoys me beyond belief.

Wait really?

Haha, even Revan fanboys hate Revan fanboys laughing

You stand out from the others in your hatred of Zannah though, it redeems you.

FreshestSlice
Why would anyone want to admit to knowing more about Revan than Ant? Karpyshyn probably wouldn't admit that at this point.

DarthAnt66
Wait really?

Haha, even Revan fanboys hate Revan fanboys laughing

You stand out from the others in your hatred of Zannah though, it redeems you.
Yes, they are ****ing annoying. Whenever someone talks about Revan on the fleet I turn off chat.
Like ***** please go spend two years working on a respect thread for him then get back to me. mad

Stigma
Like ***** please go spend two years working on a respect thread for him then get back to me. mad
Wow, talk about a waste of time.

Nephthys
Ant, did you boost up your opinion of Revan past Dooku yet?

DarthAnt66
Wow, talk about a waste of time.
No it was totally worth it to be honest. I see many sites referring to it.
I look back at it being my greatest non-social/athletic/academic achievement.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ant, did you boost up your opinion of Revan past Dooku yet?
thumb up With the new Shadow of Revan material, Revan is clocking on Hero and Caedus level, perhaps above.
Hopefully we get some Revan feats with Revan vs Vitiate so I can wank him to the point that is approaching Yoda.

Stigma
No it was totally worth it to be honest. I see many sites referring to it.
I look back at it being my greatest non-social/athletic/academic achievement.
You will be remembered in history for it, I'm sure.

DarthAnt66
You will be remembered in history for it, I'm sure.
thumb up 80 years from now when all the original Revanites die out, my thread will be a memorial of their wankage.

Nephthys
thumb up With the new Shadow of Revan material, Revan is clocking on Hero and Caedus level, perhaps above.
Hopefully we get some Revan feats with Revan vs Vitiate so I can wank him to the point that is approaching Yoda.

Don't you already believe that Revan approaches or equals Yoda in raw power?

DarthAnt66
Don't you already believe that Revan approaches or equals Yoda in raw power?
The difference between raw power and skill/overall mastery of the Force is tremendous.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Why would anyone want to admit to knowing more about Revan than Ant? Karpyshyn probably wouldn't admit that at this point.
To be honest, I always viewed Avellone more knowledgeable on Revan then Karpyshyn. He ultimately made Revan's character and personality, Drew just wrote the script for KotOR.

FreshestSlice
And then TOR happened.

DarthAnt66
Avellone's personal depiction of Revan is sadly much different then it is now. BioWare really went a total opposite route of what Chris planned for.
He always viewed Revan as one who rarely used a lightsaber, and instead used his mastery of the Force, precognition, and tactics to win everything.

Nephthys
The difference between raw power and skill/overall mastery of the Force is tremendous.

Hmmm, while Revan's mastery of the Force rivals Yoda imo, its really his lightsaber attributes and TK that isn't up to par.

DarthAnt66

Revanchiste
DarthAnt a voice of truth.. But we don't check him coz we da 2 layzy 4 it.
(The SMS is to symbolize the layzyness here...)

But Anyway... I'm a revannite.. When you became Revanitte it's for the end of your life !!

I read and read an re-read thousand of topic and different aspect on Revan...
I Know than he use exterior help sometimes to increase his power or mind ressitance...

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Revanchiste
DarthAnt a voice of truth
Bow before your king, and I will grant you immortality among my Revanites.

Emperordmb
Team one solidly.

Revanchiste
Here goes the flood !!!

Immortality.. Wait you are not Revan you are vitiate !!!

How I run away... Tactical retreat.

carthage
Team 2.

Bane is less skilled, weaker, slower, and inferior to Maul in all aspects and Kas'im gets ragdolled or killed by either. Talzin also has an amp here and can secure a victory via amping her son and Ventess with Nightsister magicks, and Bane gets lolstomped via Blitz and Kas'im dies as well.

Emperordmb
Oh boy, you just got unbanned and you jump back to attempting to spite me right away...

carthage
I'm not spiting you? I'm stating my opinion.

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Team 2.

Bane is less skilled, weaker, slower, and inferior to Maul in all aspects and Kas'im gets ragdolled or killed by either. Talzin also has an amp here and can secure a victory via amping her son and Ventess with Nightsister magicks, and Bane gets lolstomped via Blitz and Kas'im dies as well.
thumb up

These are some good points.

Team 2 takes this.

Nephthys
Nothing carthage says is good and certainly none of the horseshit in that post.

Stigma
^ Hmm, someone's mad.

Nephthys
No, merely stating the facts for the record. I am sad to see anyone buying into his trollish nonsense however.

Arhael
Team 2. Talzin>Vitiate, Maul > Bane, Ventress > Kas'im.

carthage
Nothing carthage says is good and certainly none of the horseshit in that post.

Trollish because of your inability to refute it, or trollish because Bane again admitted to being amped by a nexus? Ok.

Bane has no skill feats to contend with Ventress or Maul, he gets destroyed by either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.