Bourne vs Riddick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Damon Bourne

Vs

Diesel

H2H

KingD19
Riddick.

He's superhuman whereas Bourne isn't, or is very very low end.

Time Immemorial
True but his H2H and pain tolerance is equal with Riddick.

KingD19
Pain tolerance is one thing, but when Riddick is faster and can toss you around a ragdoll well...

Also, Bourne's tolerance is high, but I'm not sure it's on Riddick's level. That fall in Riddick followed by him fixing his leg and not even letting it bother him is pretty impressive.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Pain tolerance is one thing, but when Riddick is faster and can toss you around a ragdoll well...

Also, Bourne's tolerance is high, but I'm not sure it's on Riddick's level. That fall in Riddick followed by him fixing his leg and not even letting it bother him is pretty impressive.

Yea that was insane, guess this ones goes to Riddick.

Group think is Bourne could beat De Powered Thor, so figured why not see how he goes agains Riddick.

Robtard
Bourne beats him to death with a towel or rolled up magazine.

Jmanghan
Bourne's H2H is above Riddick. In fact, I think his H2H is near-Yuri Boyka level.

Robtard
Bourne would demolish little Boyka, it's not even close.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard
Bourne would demolish little Boyka, it's not even close.

Are you kidding me? Bourne is good, but he isn't THAT good. Boyka isn't overrated, he earns all the hype he gets, so does Bourne, but again, he isn't THAT good.

Robtard
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Are you kidding me? Bourne is good, but he isn't THAT good. Boyka isn't overrated, he earns all the hype he gets, so does Bourne, but again, he isn't THAT good.

3 films of Bourne surviving what no normal human should survive and kicking everyone's ass from goons to super-assassins proves that Bourne is indeed "THAT" good.

Psychotron
Riddick wrecks him.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Psychotron
Riddick wrecks him.

I don't think its a wreck.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I don't think its a wreck.

But you agree that he wins?

wallman77
that cliff fall in riddick would have splattered bourne

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Robtard
Bourne would demolish little Boyka, it's not even close. Lol no.

Robtard
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Lol no.

Lol yes

RJ 2.0
Nah.

Robtard
Yah

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Nah.

Time Immemorial
Maybe nah?

RJ 2.0
Yeah, nah.

theTANTALIZER
Riddick has my vote

TheVaultDweller
Riddick takes this, though it won't be easy. Bourne is the better H2H fighter, based on feats, but Riddick has him stat-wise, which will be the deciding factor IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.