AVENGERS 3 : Infinity War- parts 1&2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inhuman
http://cdnmo.coveritlive.com/media/image/201410/php6uqco7a3logopost.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PbztADY.jpeg

Golgo13
Does GOTG cross over with Avengers?

Inhuman
Originally posted by Golgo13

for the infinity war story/movies....im pretty sure GOTG will be in those movies in some form.

BruceSkywalker
Man I wish Guy were here. He'd be so damn stoked for this ..

roughrider
Joss Whedon will be a busy man...keep him happy, Marvel.

This is how it should be; bigger than one single film.

Firefly218
Originally posted by roughrider
Joss Whedon will be a busy man...keep him happy, Marvel.

This is how it should be; bigger than one single film.

Not sure Joss wants to stay with Marvel after Avengers 2. He wants to do fresh, original stuff.

roughrider
Originally posted by Firefly218
Not sure Joss wants to stay with Marvel after Avengers 2. He wants to do fresh, original stuff.

He did direct Much Ado About Nothing in between the Avengers movies, so hopefully as long as Marvel lets him have down time for his own work, he will be on board as their consultant.

Firefly218
Originally posted by roughrider
He did direct Much Ado About Nothing in between the Avengers movies, so hopefully as long as Marvel lets him have down time for his own work, he will be on board as their consultant.

Consultant, maybe. Writer, possible. Probably not as director though.

JayDaDon
I remember hearing something about marvel planning on hiring the Russo bros to take over Avengers after Whedon.

Firefly218
Originally posted by JayDaDon
I remember hearing something about marvel planning on hiring the Russo bros to take over Avengers after Whedon.

That was just speculation, but it's certainly possible.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Golgo13

Likely, they are making this a two parter. If this is going to be like they IG series, they're going to need almost all their characters in this thing. Plus, it would add more money to this thing. Hopefully, they have Thanos and Rocket get into an argument.

Golgo13
That would be awesome if Howard the Duck was in this. big grin

Inhuman
Partone should end when Thanos snaps how fingers and kills half the beings in the universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.