Vitiate, Revan and Bane run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma

DarthAnt66
1. They slaughterhouse this.
2. They win this solidly.
3. They win this with difficulty.
4. *ugh sigh*
5. *double sigh*

Stigma
So you think they lose 4 and 5? Interesting.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Stigma
So you think they lose 4 and 5? Interesting.
Round 4 though depends on who gets who. If Bane charges UnuThul while Getherzion and Vitiate face off and Revan takes Talzin, the team has a nice chance.
Though if Bane doesn't take UnuThul, the team probably losses. I feel he is the only one who can supply a extremely quick and lethal assault on UnuThul.

Re-looking at it, they win 5. Wyyrlok and Kreia won't pose much of a fight, there specialty is elsewhere.
And Revan and Bane combo can beat a Krayt and Kun combo, especially with aid from Vitiate the Supreme.

Revanchiste
4. I think O.K
I recheck My wiki but the same problem of connection with face book...
Ha It barrely go...
5. Wao holly ***** This going serious !!!

Vitiate V.S Krayt....
Revan V.S exar Kuun (If Revan is allowed to uppgrade him self like in the battle against Vitiate..)
Wyrlock + Krei waaarg... This unfair....
Revan Bane and Vitiate Can win.. But..... Eeeeeeerrrrrr... Only one will still alive for sure !!!
Vitiate never figth with his own power.. With his additional power he can be 10 time more powerfull than Sidious...
Revan one of the most powerfull user of the force of all times !!
Same for Bane..

Eeer Krei share Revans technics...

Chtt I'm making a mind map !!

Eeeer I really need to see the fight !!!!
W

FreshestSlice
Clears.

Selenial
Lose 4 and 5.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial
Lose 4 and 5.
You discern a fraction of reality.

Stigma
Originally posted by Selenial
Lose 4 and 5.
thumb up

They might lose at 3 too, tbh.

Aurbere
They probably stop at 4. 3 would be a tough one, but I think 4 would be it. If they clear it, then they can probably beat #5.

carthage
1. They win.
2. Get stomped. Vitiate gets blitzed by Tenebrous, Durron ragdolls Bane, and Revan gets destroyed by all three.
3. Win
4.Loss
5. They die horribly. Bane gets immediately drained or ragdolled by Kreia, Vitiate gets stomped by Krayt and Kun and Revan likely falls to a team or Krayt or Kun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.