Yuri Boyka vs Bourne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this?

FrothByte
Pure h2h with no weapons involved? Boyka.
Dirty fighting and ability to use whatever is around you? Bourne.

Time Immemorial
Bourne will get lethal hits in and adapt very quickly.

FrothByte
Unless he gets taken to the ground, because I don't remember him displaying any ground game.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Unless he gets taken to the ground, because I don't remember him displaying any ground game.

UFnmq5PPScA

FrothByte
Uh... so what was I supposed to see there?

Time Immemorial
Uh... so what was I supposed to see there?

Bourne's ground game.

FrothByte
What? Him delivering an elbow to the face then standing up again? Not exactly a great showing of ground game.

Time Immemorial
What? Him delivering an elbow to the face then standing up again? Not exactly a great showing of ground game.

Um, he did an elbow and a knee to the face, thats him getting out of being choked out. Thats some good skills to get out of a choke hold.

Lestov16
Pretty sure Bourne would win. His damage soak is superhuman

Robtard
Bourne breaks Boyka

Darth Martin
Unless he gets taken to the ground, because I don't remember him displaying any ground game. What ground game did Bourne display?

Psychotron
Originally posted by Lestov16
Pretty sure Bourne would win. His damage soak is superhuman

Well, considering Boyka fought with his leg mangled to shit then he's up there too.

Boyka wins IMO, but it will be close.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What ground game did Bourne display?

None that I recall.

Time Immemorial
Lol what do you consider ground game?

Psychotron
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Lol what do you consider ground game?

Wrestling basically, it's very handy in a fight. Once you get on top of the guy you can unload him.

RJ 2.0
This is ridiculous, Boyka rapes Bourne.

Lestov16
LOL at this nonsense. Bourne annihilates Boyka. Boyka's some prison fighter who has only taken on other prison fighters, whereas Bourne had $30 million government black ops training ( to practically superhuman levels) to be the world's deadliest killing machine in every form of combat. Bourne's durability, stamina, speed, and all-around level of opponents craps on anything Boyka's done/faced. I would love to see Boyka attempt to disarm/beat down armed cops like Bourne did. He doesn't have the speed and would get shot instantly. Bourne shits all over him.

Psychotron
So you haven't seen the Undisputed movies then?

Lestov16
I've seen them. When has Boyka ever faced a $30 million black ops super soldier?

Psychotron
Man, who cares how much Bourne's training cost? All that matters are feats and by feats Boyka is a noticeably more skilled H2H combatant. His fight against Dolor with his screwed up leg puts him above Bourne no matter how many million Uncle Sam payed to train Bourne. In fact both Dolor and Boyka were faster and more skilled fighters than Bourne.

Even IRL whenever you put a high-level assassin/soldier vs. someone like say Brock Lesnar or Alisair Overeem in a pure H2H fight the MMA guys win every time.

Lestov16
LOL Bourne would never have gotten a leg injury. He would have straight up snapped dude's limbs in a second. This is a guy who can run into a fight immediately after running across rooftops and crashing through a window and immediately beats down armed cops and walks away from car crashes after sustaining a bullet wound.
Bourne is a super weapon. Boyka is a prison fighter. Boyka's feats of taking on prison fighters is nothing compared to Bourne taking on other super soldiers and armed government agents and killing them easily.
Feats of Boyka being faster? Bourne disarms people before they can even fire and renders them unconscious in seconds. That's a feat, not Boyka looking faster to you.

Mindset
I can beat both of these chumps.

Psychotron
LOL Bourne would never have gotten a leg injury. He would have straight up snapped dude's limbs in a second. This is a guy who can run into a fight immediately after running across rooftops and crashing through a window and immediately beats down armed cops and walks away from car crashes after sustaining a bullet wound.
Bourne is a super weapon. Boyka is a prison fighter. Boyka's feats of taking on prison fighters is nothing compared to Bourne taking on other super soldiers and armed government agents and killing them easily.
Feats of Boyka being faster? Bourne disarms people before they can even fire and renders them unconscious in seconds. That's a feat, not Boyka looking faster to you.

Wow. So much hype and so little in the way of actual feats. Super weapon this, trillion dollar training that. None of that means shit. Not when on screen Boyka is objectively a more skilled on-screen fighter, he is objectively faster, objectively more durable, and has objectively better damage soak.

Lestov16
LOL at you touting Boyka. Bourne has better feats on every level. Bourne beats down armed opponents immediately after getting shot and T-boning a car into a tunnel support. That's a way better durability feat than a leg injury from a prison fighter that Bourne would have never sustained. The $30 million worth of training is clearly shown on screen. Don't know why you're fellating Adkins like this when Bourne was clearly shown to be the world's deadliest killing machine in every form of combat. Watch the fight with Castel. Boyka will get his limbs snapped in a minute.

Psychotron
LOL at you touting Boyka. Bourne has better feats on every level. Bourne beats down armed opponents immediately after getting shot and T-boning a car into a tunnel support. That's a way better durability feat than a leg injury from a prison fighter that Bourne would have never sustained. The $30 million worth of training is clearly shown on screen. Don't know why you're fellating Adkins like this when Bourne was clearly shown to be the world's deadliest killing machine in every form of combat. Watch the fight with Castel. Boyka will get his limbs snapped in a minute.

How about you show some of these feats then? Because we've seen what Dolor can do, and he's far above the nameless goons Bourne has faced. Lol at Bourne not getting his chicken legs snapped by Chambers. Boyka shattered another man's leg with his own broken knee, Bourne's got nothing on that. The very fact that Boyka could continue fighting and perform spinning kicks and shit with a broken knee puts him above Bourne in damage soak. I'm not arguing the cost of Bourne's training, I'm saying it doesn't matter when Boyka has superior feats. Show me one instance of Bourne fighting as fast, as agile and as skilled as Boyka has.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Psychotron
How about you show some of these feats then? Because we've seen what Dolor can do, and he's far above the nameless goons Bourne has faced. Lol at Bourne not getting his chicken legs snapped by Chambers. Boyka shattered another man's leg with his own broken knee, Bourne's got nothing on that. The very fact that Boyka could continue fighting and perform spinning kicks and shit with a broken knee puts him above Bourne in damage soak. I'm not arguing the cost of Bourne's training, I'm saying it doesn't matter when Boyka has superior feats. Show me one instance of Bourne fighting as fast, as agile and as skilled as Boyka has.

Agreed.

RJ 2.0
LOL at this nonsense. Bourne annihilates Boyka. Boyka's some prison fighter who has only taken on other prison fighters, whereas Bourne had $30 million government black ops training ( to practically superhuman levels) to be the world's deadliest killing machine in every form of combat. Bourne's durability, stamina, speed, and all-around level of opponents craps on anything Boyka's done/faced. I would love to see Boyka attempt to disarm/beat down armed cops like Bourne did. He doesn't have the speed and would get shot instantly. Bourne shits all over him. Here's an idea, post Bourne's best fight scene and I'll post Boyka's.

Robtard
LOL at this nonsense. Bourne annihilates Boyka. Boyka's some prison fighter who has only taken on other prison fighters, whereas Bourne had $30 million government black ops training ( to practically superhuman levels) to be the world's deadliest killing machine in every form of combat. Bourne's durability, stamina, speed, and all-around level of opponents craps on anything Boyka's done/faced. I would love to see Boyka attempt to disarm/beat down armed cops like Bourne did. He doesn't have the speed and would get shot instantly. Bourne shits all over him.

Lestov pwned the thread right in its ass.

Robtard
Even IRL whenever you put a high-level assassin/soldier vs. someone like say Brock Lesnar or Alisair Overeem in a pure H2H fight the MMA guys win every time.

When has this happened and more importantly, were they fighting to the death/no rules? Cos if not, that's gimping the assassin of his training/skillset.

Like putting a boxer and kickboxer together, but not allowing the kickboxer to use his legs.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Robtard
When has this happened and more importantly, were they fighting to the death/no rules? Cos if not, that's gimping the assassin of his training/skillset.

Like putting a boxer and kickboxer together, but not allowing the kickboxer to use his legs.

More than once. There was a Navy SEAL guy who tried his hand in MMA tournaments recently and was super mediocre. I don't know why you're so surprised, soldiers and operatives train H2H as well as a whole bunch of other shit, fighters train for H2H and nothing else. They're just more specialized. Give them weapons and Bourne rapes, but in pure H2H Boyka will dominate him.

Robtard
More than once. There was a Navy SEAL guy who tried his hand in MMA tournaments recently and was super mediocre. I don't know why you're so surprised, soldiers and operatives train H2H as well as a whole bunch of other shit, fighters train for H2H and nothing else. They're just more specialized. Give them weapons and Bourne rapes, but in pure H2H Boyka will dominate him.

Oh, a SEAL, sure, especially if he's regulated to MMA rules where he can't attack the eyes, throat, groin or use small-joint manipulation. I've no doubt a well trained MMA guy would school his ass 10 out of 10 times.

Bourne isn't just some SEAL though, he's literally a super-assassin with super-human durability and there's no MMA rules here holding him back from crushing Boyka's throat or ripping his balls off; then shoving those balls up Boyka's ass, so the next time Boyka shits, he'll be shitting on his own balls.

KingD19
Rob is right. A SEAL in a no holds barred fight would be scary. But a SEAL gets trained to kill his opponent because if you r enemy is close enough to fight hand to hand then he made it past your bullets or snuck up on you.

FrothByte
Bourne is not just some navy SEAL just like Boyka is not just some MMA fighter

Robtard
Bourne's a super-assassin trained to neutralize/kill opponents as quickly as possible, even with his bare hands and Boyka is the world's (in his world) greatest pit fighter. Though Boyka got his ass kicked by some champion boxer with a few weeks (months?) training in MMA.

I'm going with Bourne.

FrothByte
Still don't see how Bourne deals with Boyka's ground game.

KingD19
Bourne's a super-assassin trained to neutralize/kill opponents as quickly as possible, even with his bare hands and Boyka is the world's (in his world) greatest pit fighter. Though Boyka got his ass kicked by some champion boxer with a few weeks (months?) training in MMA.

I'm going with Bourne.

Michael Jai White's character, "Iceman" got like 2 weeks of ground game training and beat him like he owed him money.

Robtard
Still don't see how Bourne deals with Boyka's ground game.

By gouging out his eyes and breaking his neck, would be an option I'd imagine.

Do you really think that with all we've seen Bourne do, how he adapts and the training he's had to become a super-assassin, wrestling/ground combat wasn't on the menu?

IMO, I don't see "a good ground game" as being the kryptonite to the Operation Treadstone and Blackbriar guys.

FrothByte

Do you really think that with all we've seen Bourne do, how he adapts and the training he's had to become a super-assassin, wrestling/ground combat wasn't on the menu?

IMO, I don't see "a good ground game" as being the kryptonite to the Operation Treadstone and Blackbriar guys.

I'm just basing this off what I've seen on screen and trying to avoid theorizing. I've seen Boyka avoid and block strikes and counter locks and grapples... all of which are stuff that Bourne would utilize. I have not seen Bourne counter ground grappling though.

And if we assume that Bourne has had ground game training because he's a super assassin then we can also assume that Boyka knows how to counter eye gouges because, well, he's a prison fighter.

Psychotron
Oh, a SEAL, sure, especially if he's regulated to MMA rules where he can't attack the eyes, throat, groin or use small-joint manipulation. I've no doubt a well trained MMA guy would school his ass 10 out of 10 times.

Bourne isn't just some SEAL though, he's literally a super-assassin with super-human durability and there's no MMA rules here holding him back from crushing Boyka's throat or ripping his balls off; then shoving those balls up Boyka's ass, so the next time Boyka shits, he'll be shitting on his own balls.

And yet Boyka is noticeably faster, more skilled, far more agile, has better damage soak and durability feats. Also, there aren't any rules in Undisputed 3 since Dolor was beating people to death and they let Boyka continue to fight with a broken knee. Your move.

Psychotron

You don't gauge eyes or break necks when there's a 200 lb fighting machine on top of you, punching you. That's not how it works.

Robtard
You don't gauge eyes or break necks when there's a 200 lb fighting machine on top of you, punching you. That's not how it works.

Sure it is, the only thing stopping MMA guys from doing exactly that when they go to the ground is MMA rules and the fact that they're not nigh super-human like Bourne is.

But if you don't like that option, Bourne could target and break small joints if the fight should do to the ground. As we saw him joint break another super-assassin in Paris (think it was Paris).

FrothByte
In the earliest days of mixed martial arts (in Japan I believe) there were a couple of fights pitting Aikido fighters against boxers. Guess what, all those small joint holds and manipulations that aikido does didn't work on the boxers. The boxers were too strong and too fast. Wrestlers and judokas on the other hand were pretty successful against the boxers, because they went after big joints/body parts and brought the boxers to the ground.

Psychotron
Sure it is, the only thing stopping MMA guys from doing exactly that when they go to the ground is MMA rules and the fact that they're not nigh super-human like Bourne is.

But if you don't like that option, Bourne could target and break small joints if the fight should do to the ground. As we saw him joint break another super-assassin in Paris (think it was Paris).

God, you're delusional. The moment you uncover is the moment you get your nose busted and your head pounded into the floor. Try that shit in a street fight, Rob, I dare ya.

Boyka has a serious size and weight advantage on Bourne, as well as more skill and experience in wrestling. Going to ground is suicide for Bourne.

Robtard
God, you're delusional. The moment you uncover is the moment you get your nose busted and your head pounded into the floor. Try that shit in a street fight, Rob, I dare ya.

Boyka has a serious size and weight advantage on Bourne, as well as more skill and experience in wrestling. Going to ground is suicide for Bourne.

Nah. Exactly though, this would be akin to a "street fight", ie no rules. If (I stress if) Boyka should gain a dominant position on Bourne, Boyka's getting eye gouged and/or his testicles crushed. You're also ignoring Bourne's super-human ability to take damage and keep going, due to his training/enhancements. A few shots to the face won't end him.

They're both 5'10", Adkins would be heavier. Again, do you really think Operation Treadstone trained super-assassins capable of killing anyone/anywhere but didn't factor in wrestling? Advanced H2H training would logical include ground fighting.

Bourne has 3 films where he takes out people in a matter of seconds via KO or death. Boyka is doomed.

Psychotron
Nah. Exactly though, this would be akin to a "street fight", ie no rules. If (I stress if) Boyka should gain a dominant position on Bourne, Boyka's getting eye gouged and/or his testicles crushed. You're also ignoring Bourne's super-human ability to take damage and keep going, due to his training/enhancements. A few shots to the face won't end him.

They're both 5'10", Adkins would be heavier. Again, do you really think Operation Treadstone trained super-assassins capable of killing anyone/anywhere but didn't factor in wrestling? Advanced H2H training would logical include ground fighting.

Bourne has 3 films where he takes out people in a matter of seconds via KO or death. Boyka is doomed.

Lel try gauging someone's eye out when you get your nose busted, there's blood everywhere, and you can't breather well. That's not even factoring in all the moves Boyka can do or all the locks he can put Bourne in. And like I said, there were no rules in the matches they had. You're the one ignoring Boyka's great damage soak and pain resistance. The guy continued to fight with a mangled knee, and straight up broke Dolor's leg with that knee.

All that hype and no feats to support it. H2H is not the only thing they would have been trained in, he's not nearly as specialized as Boyka who's only focus is H2H. I'll tell you what, post Bourne's best fight and I'll post Boyka's best and we'll who's better.

Robtard
Lel try gauging someone's eye out when you get your nose busted, there's blood everywhere, and you can't breather well. That's not even factoring in all the moves Boyka can do or all the locks he can put Bourne in. And like I said, there were no rules in the matches they had. You're the one ignoring Boyka's great damage soak and pain resistance. The guy continued to fight with a mangled knee, and straight up broke Dolor's leg with that knee.

All that hype and no feats to support it. H2H is not the only thing they would have been trained in, he's not nearly as specialized as Boyka who's only focus is H2H. I'll tell you what, post Bourne's best fight and I'll post Boyka's best and we'll who's better.

Again, you think Bourne's going to automatically get his nose busted like some chump when Bourne's the guy who has the record of downing or killing guys (sometimes armed) in seconds. Boyka's the one that going to be on the defensive trying to not get killed.

He's a super-assassin trained to kill with gun, knife, pen, magazine or bare-hands and can quickly adapt to any situation How is that not specialized?

Again, Bourne took out other super-assassins, guys genetically, physically and mentally altered to be the ultimate killing machines. Has Boyka fought anyone close to this? Not that recall.

FrothByte
Again, you think Bourne's going to automatically get his nose busted like some chump when Bourne's the guy who has the record of downing or killing guys (sometimes armed) in seconds. Boyka's the one that going to be on the defensive trying to not get killed.

He's a super-assassin trained to kill with gun, knife, pen, magazine or bare-hands and can quickly adapt to any situation How is that not specialized?

Again, Bourne took out other super-assassins, guys genetically, physically and mentally altered to be the ultimate killing machines. Has Boyka fought anyone close to this? Not that recall.

But this is why I said Bourne wins with weapons. In nearly every fight that he had, they eventually resorted to using some sort of weapon, even if it was just a pen.

Boyka is pure h2h. So in a pure h2h match, Boyka has the advantage

Psychotron

Look, if they're on the ground, and Boyka is on top of him (which he will be thanks to his better ground feats, his superior weight and strength), and Bourne uncovers his head to try to attack Boyka, then Boyka will push his face in. That's how it is, Bourne's best chance is to try to get him off, but that's much harder said than done.

Do you know what specialization is, Robtardo? Bourne's been trained to do a lot of shit, Boyka has focused on one thing - H2H. So he's more specialized.

Stop dodging, post a Bourne fight and I'll post a Boyka fight. Lets have a measuring contest.

Robtard
Look, if they're on the ground, and Boyka is on top of him (which he will be thanks to his better ground feats, his superior weight and strength), and Bourne uncovers his head to try to attack Boyka, then Boyka will push his face in. That's how it is, Bourne's best chance is to try to get him off, but that's much harder said than done.

Do you know what specialization is, Robtardo? Bourne's been trained to do a lot of shit, Boyka has focused on one thing - H2H. So he's more specialized.

Stop dodging, post a Bourne fight and I'll post a Boyka fight. Lets have a measuring contest.

Again "if, if, if". If it goes to the ground, Bourne's still the super-assassin trained to kill.

I indeed do. Bourne's specialized to kill as quickly as possible; that's what he does best. Boyka isn't.

Edit: Playback not allowed, so here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UeMY731118

Boyka's fights are no where as brutal or intense, more concerned on silly choreography than anything else. Might as well be watching children fight in comparison.

Robtard
dp

Robtard
But this is why I said Bourne wins with weapons. In nearly every fight that he had, they eventually resorted to using some sort of weapon, even if it was just a pen.

Boyka is pure h2h. So in a pure h2h match, Boyka has the advantage

Not true, Bourne's first fight against another super-assassin, while Bourne did stab the guy with a pen (which did nothing severe to the guy due to his training) after the guy pulled a knife, Bourne took him out via strikes and joint-breaks.

michaelx
In the ring with rules - Boyka with high difficulty

In open area - Bourne stomps with or without weapon.

Lestov16
And yet Boyka is noticeably faster, more skilled, far more agile, has better damage soak and durability feats. Also, there aren't any rules in Undisputed 3 since Dolor was beating people to death and they let Boyka continue to fight with a broken knee. Your move.

1. Faster, no. Bourne disarms people with guns before they can blink.
2. More skilled, no. Bourne has $30 million super soldier training to be superlative in all forms of combat. Beating down a tournament of prison thugs is unimpressive comparatively.
3. More agile, no. Bourne outruns police squads on rooftops, hops through windows, and is still able to take on opponents.
4. Better durability, no. Bourne was still able to disarm armed policemen after being shot and getting into a massive car crash. He survives getting shot and freefalling 10 stories into water and is still able to swim away. Fighting with some leg injury that Bourne wouldn't have gotten in the first place is again unimpressive comparatively.
5. No rules means Bourne will annihilate Boyka without question. Bourne isn't just trained at martial arts. His mind analyzes the most effective way to take down his opponent, no matter what skill level. Boyka will get his limbs snapped like Castel, and then his neck.

Your move.

Psychotron
Again "if, if, if". If it goes to the ground, Bourne's still the super-assassin trained to kill.

I indeed do. Bourne's specialized to kill as quickly as possible; that's what he does best. Boyka isn't.

Edit: Playback not allowed, so here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UeMY731118

Boyka's fights are no where as brutal or intense, more concerned on silly choreography than anything else. Might as well be watching children fight in comparison.

Yea, too bad they didn't teach him enough H2H.

You know what I noticed? Three things:
1. Matt Damon can't fight for shit
2. Bourne's ground game is shit.
3. Bourne has to resort to using something as a weapon in every fight

Compare that shaky-cam diarrhea to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmOZRugYGOo

Boyka is noticeably more skilled, Matty can't even throw a proper punch while this nigga is throwing around perfect punches and spinning kicks and shit. Your clip makes Boyka looks superhuman in comparison to Bourne. This is a stomp for Boyka.

Psychotron
1. Faster, no. Bourne disarms people with guns before they can blink.
2. More skilled, no. Bourne has $30 million super soldier training to be superlative in all forms of combat. Beating down a tournament of prison thugs is unimpressive comparatively.
3. More agile, no. Bourne outruns police squads on rooftops, hops through windows, and is still able to take on opponents.
4. Better durability, no. Bourne was still able to disarm armed policemen after being shot and getting into a massive car crash. He survives getting shot and freefalling 10 stories into water and is still able to swim away. Fighting with some leg injury that Bourne wouldn't have gotten in the first place is again unimpressive comparatively.
5. No rules means Bourne will annihilate Boyka without question. Bourne isn't just trained at martial arts. His mind analyzes the most effective way to take down his opponent, no matter what skill level. Boyka will get his limbs snapped like Castel, and then his neck.

Your move.

1.Cool. Boyka still hits faster.
2.More impressive than beating down featless henchmen. Especially when we see Boyka's skills on screen and they vastly overshadow Bourne's.
3.LMAO. Anyone can do that shit. When Bourne can perform a perfect spinning kick on an opponent with a broken knee then we'll talk.
4.Some leg injury? A broken knee cripples you for life, buddy. The fact that Boyka did what he did with it makes him at least as good as Bourne, if not superior.
5.Boyka fights in matches without rules anyway. Bourne isn't breaking shit when Boyka has him beat in all categories. Based on Robtard's clip Bourne is so shit at H2H that he has to resort to weapons every time.

Robtard
Yea, too bad they didn't teach him enough H2H.

You know what I noticed? Three things:
1. Matt Damon can't fight for shit
2. Bourne's ground game is shit.
3. Bourne has to resort to using something as a weapon in every fight

Compare that shaky-cam diarrhea to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmOZRugYGOo

Boyka is noticeably more skilled, Matty can't even throw a proper punch while this nigga is throwing around perfect punches and spinning kicks and shit. Your clip makes Boyka looks superhuman in comparison to Bourne. This is a stomp for Boyka.

Skilled? No. Fancier moves that are not necessary and are a useless waste of energy in a real fight? Sure.

Also noticed that the hand fighting is much slower than Bourne choreography, lots of sloppy choreographed punches and when Boyka goes to do some fancy kick his opponent is waiting for him to finish it. But when the budget of Undisputed 3 is just 3million dollars, it's no wonder the fighting was silly.

Bourne would break both of them at the same time, likely.

FrothByte
Skilled? No. Fancier moves that are not necessary and are a useless waste of energy in a real fight? Sure.

Also noticed that the hand fighting is much slower than Bourne choreography, lots of sloppy choreographed punches and when Boyka goes to do some fancy kick his opponent is waiting for him to finish it. But when the budget of Undisputed 3 is just 3million dollars, it's no wonder the fighting was silly.

I think that's a bit too much. I can see why you think Bourne is more skilled, and I can respect that. But to say that Undisputed II and III has "sloppy choreography" in comparison to the Bourne series?

Come now, that's crap and you know it. The Undisputed movies have some of the best fight choreography ever, and what makes it even more impressive is that they don't rely on close-up, shaky cam or wired-stunts. The moves Bourne makes only look fast because the freaking shaky-cam doesn't allow you to properly see anything.

Placidity
Are peeps trying to analyze Bourne from their MMA armchair?

Psychotron

They would be a waste of energy in real life because they're almost impossible to pull off, but Boyka and Dolor are clearly agile enough to do them. Much more agile than Bourne has ever been.

It's not sloppy or slow at all, what is wrong with you? Bourne fight scenes look intense because of the shaky-cam and countless cutaways used to hide Matt Damon's ineptitude. Undisputed's fights are done by guys who know what they're doing, which is why they look so good. By comparison Bourne's fight scenes look like slap fights, I couldn't see a single properly thrown punch or kick, never mind anything as complex as an aerial spin kick. And then there's Boyka's ground game which Bourne has no answer to.

Unlikely given Bourne's inability to win a straight fight without resorting to weapons and Boyka's skill and physical superiority. I understand if you have a crush on Matt Damon, Rob, but you have to face facts.

Placidity
By comparison Bourne's fight scenes look like slap fights, I couldn't see a single properly thrown punch or kick, never mind anything as complex as an aerial spin kick.

"Real life" analysis is not applicable to movie fights.

If we applied your logic, then 99% of movie martial artists are inept because none of their moves are "proper" or something that would fail in a "real street fight".

Same thing about how a character might handle a gun, sword or even lightsaber. None of them under real life analysis would pass.

You have to look at the outcome - the result of the punch/kick/fight.

Jmanghan
I'm surprised no one has broken down each Character's maneuverability, Boyka doesn't just "do flashy kicks". He dodges with Precision, he doesn't just act flashy because he feels like it, he is more flexible as a fighter and can dodge punches and kicks thrown at him by Bourne.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Placidity
"Real life" analysis is not applicable to movie fights.

If we applied your logic, then 99% of movie martial artists are inept because none of their moves are "proper" or something that would fail in a "real street fight".

Same thing about how a character might handle a gun, sword or even lightsaber. None of them under real life analysis would pass.

You have to look at the outcome - the result of the punch/kick/fight.

So how are we supposed to judge them then? Should we just go with the "30 billion dollar super-mega-hyper spy assassin" bullshit? I don't think so.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I'm surprised no one has broken down each Character's maneuverability, Boyka doesn't just "do flashy kicks". He dodges with Precision, he doesn't just act flashy because he feels like it, he is more flexible as a fighter and can dodge punches and kicks thrown at him by Bourne.

This I can agree with. The moves Boyka does and dodges are just more complex and leagues above Bourne.

Robtard
They would be a waste of energy in real life because they're almost impossible to pull off, but Boyka and Dolor are clearly agile enough to do them. Much more agile than Bourne has ever been.

It's not sloppy or slow at all, what is wrong with you? Bourne fight scenes look intense because of the shaky-cam and countless cutaways used to hide Matt Damon's ineptitude. Undisputed's fights are done by guys who know what they're doing, which is why they look so good. By comparison Bourne's fight scenes look like slap fights, I couldn't see a single properly thrown punch or kick, never mind anything as complex as an aerial spin kick. And then there's Boyka's ground game which Bourne has no answer to.

Unlikely given Bourne's inability to win a straight fight without resorting to weapons and Boyka's skill and physical superiority. I understand if you have a crush on Matt Damon, Rob, but you have to face facts.

Bourne's fights lack things like 'flying spin kicks' cos while they look nice/flashy, they're silly and all but useless against an opponent who knows not to stand there and wait for the move to complete, why you hardly if ever see them used in actual MMA fights.

And the ad hominem attacks, lets me know you know that you lost. Bourne tears apart other super-assassins, is quick enough to disarm and neutralize armed men in a matter of seconds and has survived more damage than an normal man should. Logic dictates that the nigh super-human assassin beats the guy with the fancy moves. #logicallogic

Jmanghan
Bourne's fights lack things like 'flying spin kicks' cos while they look nice/flashy, they're silly and all but useless against an opponent who knows not to stand there and wait for the move to complete, why you hardly if ever see them used in actual MMA fights.

And the ad hominem attacks, lets me know you know that you lost. Bourne tears apart other super-assassins, is quick enough to disarm and neutralize armed men in a matter of seconds and has survived more damage than an normal man should. Logic dictates that the nigh super-human assassin beats the guy with the fancy moves. #logicallogic

They don't need to be nice and flashy, whatever helps you avoid your opponent is doable, Boyka doesn't just do those moves because he feels like it, he does it to ensure maximum damage, if Bourne tried to hit him during one of these "Fancy Kicks" he'd get... well, kicked, just because they show him doing the moves in slow-motion, doesn't mean he is actually doing all the kicks in slow-motion, watch the parts of the fight that aren't slowed down and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Lestov16
1.Cool. Boyka still hits faster.
2.More impressive than beating down featless henchmen. Especially when we see Boyka's skills on screen and they vastly overshadow Bourne's.
3.LMAO. Anyone can do that shit. When Bourne can perform a perfect spinning kick on an opponent with a broken knee then we'll talk.
4.Some leg injury? A broken knee cripples you for life, buddy. The fact that Boyka did what he did with it makes him at least as good as Bourne, if not superior.
5.Boyka fights in matches without rules anyway. Bourne isn't breaking shit when Boyka has him beat in all categories. Based on Robtard's clip Bourne is so shit at H2H that he has to resort to weapons every time.

1. No feats to back that up besides your subjective opinion of Boyka's speed/ admitted inability to comprehend Bourne's fight choreography. Interesting.

2. Same as above.

3. LOL! There are a lot of durable parkour-trained martial artists I don't know about if that's something "anybody can do". And Bourne got shot, beat down armed cops, rammed his car into another, walked away, and beat down armed cops after that. A broken leg is not comparable.

4. Read above. The shot Kirill hit Bourne with would have immediately downed any man. Bourne not only was still beating down armed cops afterwards, but tanked a car crash after that, which, combined with the bullet wound, would have definitely at the very least rendered even the toughest man unconscious and undoubtedly broken a few bones. Bourne walked away from that and was still beating down armed cops afterwards.

And then later, Bourne drove his car off a parking garage roof, walked away, was himself T-boned, walked away, took a bullet and a 10 story drop into the East River and swam away. A drop like that would break every bone in a person's body, and again, combined with the bullet wound and prior car crashes would have rendered even the toughest man at least unconscious. Bourne tanked it like it was nothing. Both above stated events are far better durability feats than fighting with a broken knee.

5. Few things:
A) Treadstone and Blackbriar assassins are undoubtedly more skilled than Boyka or his prison pals
B) Why would they limit themselves to pure H2H
C) You clearly didn't see the scene with Castel where Bourne snapped his limbs. The fact that Castel was still functioning after that goes back to point A.
D) "better in all categories" LMFAO! I can guarantee you Bourne have have a helluva better time in Boyka's prison tournament than Boyka would have outmaneuvering Treadstone/Blackbriar. Hell, Boyka will try to disarm a cop and probably get shot in the face like a John Wick victim.

Boyka is a beast, but Bourne is a $30 million black ops human superweapon. Bourne has consistently better H2H feats against far more impressive opponents, has superhuman-level durability feats, and is in general far better trained and skilled than Boyka. Boyka has no chance here.

FrothByte
Flashy kicks don't happen in MMA because they're so hard to do properly. Considering that Boyka uses them effectively against high-caliber opponents shows just how good he is. Besides, those flashy kicks are very unpredictable and hit from weird angles. Bourne would be taken by surprise.

As for Boyka's opponents waiting for them to get hit, this happens in every action movie. Even Bourne's opponents have times where they just stand there waiting to get hit.

KingD19
Waiting to get jabbed in the face takes a lot less time than standing there waiting for a guy to jump, gain distance, complete a full rotation and then kick you.

Robtard
Because you have guys standing still in Undisputed 3 waiting for the flashy kick to finish instead of moving out of the way and setting up a counter, since it's not a fast attack. eg Capoeira looks great, but there's a reason top MMA guys aren't employing these uber fancy spin-jump-kicks in an actual match.

Really? Which fight/scene?

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Waiting to get jabbed in the face takes a lot less time than standing there waiting for a guy to jump, gain distance, complete a full rotation and then kick you.

Either that, or Boyka just moves that fast that they don't have the luxury of time to move away.

In a way, I have to agree with Placidity on this:

If we criticized every movie fight from a real-world point of view then Boyka's spinning kicks won't seem realistically fast and Bourne's punches/hits would look nothing more than slaps.

So we either take both of them at face-value or we consider both of them from a real-world perspective. You have to play fair.

You can't choose to be realistic with Boyka then choose to suspend disbelief for Bourne.

Robtard
I've no problem with that. Which means Bourne is able to neutralize (sometimes armed) opponents in a blink with his speed and has super-human durability and pain tolerances far above anything Boyka and his janky knee have shown. Bullets, great falls, car crashes, beat-downs, the guy keeps on going due to his genetic, physical and psychological training/upgrades.

FrothByte
Correct. I have no problem admitting Bourne is better at neutralizing armed opponents. It's fighting skilled fighters in h2h that I'm questioning him, simply due to no shown ground game whereas Boyka has decent striking capacity which Bourne would primarily be using. Plus, Boyka uses unconventional moves that Bourne doesn't look like he's ever come across.

Robtard
Are you implying that neutralizing unarmed opponents would be more difficult for Bourne? Cos that really doesn't make much sense.

Again, I don't see "aerial kick" as being the kryptonite to Operation Treadstone guys. 30mil+ to turn a guy into a super-assassin with contingency plans out the ass, but they never covered what to do in case someone jump kicks you?

But even then if we go with the laughable "Bourne won't know what to do against a flying kick", there's the fact that his super-human durability and pain tolerances will allow him to just tank it and then use his superior speed to break Boyka and his already compromised knee.

edit: What you said also goes both ways, if Bourne's not going to be prepared for a flying kick, then Boyka's not going to be prepared with the way Bourne fights.

FrothByte
Are you implying that neutralizing unarmed opponents would be more difficult for Bourne? Cos that really doesn't make much sense.

Again, I don't see "aerial kick" as being the kryptonite to Operation Treadstone guys. 30mil+ to turn a guy into a super-assassin with contingency plans out the ass, but they never covered what to do in case someone jump kicks you?

But even then if we go with the laughable "Bourne won't know what to do against a flying kick", there's the fact that his super-human durability and pain tolerances will allow him to just tank it and then use his superior speed to break Boyka and his already compromised knee.

edit: What you said also goes both ways, if Bourne's not going to be prepared for a flying kick, then Boyka's not going to be prepared with the way Bourne fights.

I'm implying that armed opponents aren't exactly h2h experts unless they prove otherwise, and that people who've specifically specialized in fighting h2h are better than people who've had to learn a bunch of other stuff together with h2h.

The way Bourne fights, is utilizing punches, kicks, pressure points and locks... all of which Boyka has shown to utilize and fight against. But some of Boyka's techniques will be stuff that Bourne hasn't come up against yet, at least as far as what has been shown in the movies.

Psychotron
1. No feats to back that up besides your subjective opinion of Boyka's speed/ admitted inability to comprehend Bourne's fight choreography. Interesting.

2. Same as above.

3. LOL! There are a lot of durable parkour-trained martial artists I don't know about if that's something "anybody can do". And Bourne got shot, beat down armed cops, rammed his car into another, walked away, and beat down armed cops after that. A broken leg is not comparable.

4. Read above. The shot Kirill hit Bourne with would have immediately downed any man. Bourne not only was still beating down armed cops afterwards, but tanked a car crash after that, which, combined with the bullet wound, would have definitely at the very least rendered even the toughest man unconscious and undoubtedly broken a few bones. Bourne walked away from that and was still beating down armed cops afterwards.

And then later, Bourne drove his car off a parking garage roof, walked away, was himself T-boned, walked away, took a bullet and a 10 story drop into the East River and swam away. A drop like that would break every bone in a person's body, and again, combined with the bullet wound and prior car crashes would have rendered even the toughest man at least unconscious. Bourne tanked it like it was nothing. Both above stated events are far better durability feats than fighting with a broken knee.

5. Few things:
A) Treadstone and Blackbriar assassins are undoubtedly more skilled than Boyka or his prison pals
B) Why would they limit themselves to pure H2H
C) You clearly didn't see the scene with Castel where Bourne snapped his limbs. The fact that Castel was still functioning after that goes back to point A.
D) "better in all categories" LMFAO! I can guarantee you Bourne have have a helluva better time in Boyka's prison tournament than Boyka would have outmaneuvering Treadstone/Blackbriar. Hell, Boyka will try to disarm a cop and probably get shot in the face like a John Wick victim.

Boyka is a beast, but Bourne is a $30 million black ops human superweapon. Bourne has consistently better H2H feats against far more impressive opponents, has superhuman-level durability feats, and is in general far better trained and skilled than Boyka. Boyka has no chance here.

1. You're putting words in my mouth. I didn't say that I couldn't comprehend it, just that it's shit, especially compared to the well-shot and well-done fights in the Undisputed movies. Boyka is faster than Bourne even without all the shaky cam and cutaway gimicks.

2. And what feats does Bourne have other than beating feeble assassins with no feats? Because a tired and crippled Boyka beat a guy juiced on roids, the same guy who was dominating the tournament and outright killing people in the ring.

3. A broken knee. I don't think you comprehend that having your knees broken can cripple you for life (like in Boyka's case). And he continued to fight and won with his screwed up knee. People have survived getting shot, car-crashes etc. in real life but there has never been a case of a man with a broken knee getting back up and winning a fight or tournament. And I'd like to see anyone try to perform flying spinning kicks with a busted knee.

4. Pure nonsense. There have been cases of soldiers getting shot to shit and still having enough left in them to kill multiple enemies. It's extremely impressive but not superhuman.

A) Based on? And I want feats, not more 30 million dollar bullshit
B) Because this is an H2H match and Bourne has consistently shown he needs a weapon to down his peers
C) Boyka has proven that even his shattered knee is > a fighter's legs, Bourne isn't snapping shit
D) Boyka would fail in Bourne's shoes because he's not an operative, but he is Bourne's superior in pure H2H

You have to stop spouting this 30 million dollar crap, it doesn't mean anything. All that matters are screen feats, not training. Luke Skywalker had almost no training and he wrecked the chosen one who had 30+ years of training and experience. I'd like you to back up your claims that Bourne's opponents are more impressive with feats, because I saw what Dolor could do, I didn't much from Bourne's adversaries.

No, you don't see them used in MMA fights because they're so hard to do. The fact that Boyka does them causally speaks for his skill.

Oh wow, Bourne tears apart featless super-assassins who fight like shit on screen? Color me impressed. It's all hype and buzzwords, what matters are on-screen feats and based on them Boyka roflstomps Bourne in pure H2H. Logic dictates that a super-assassin would be a better fighter than 12-year-old girl.

Robtard
Now Bourne fights like a "12 year old girl", try and downplay Bourne the super-assassin some more, won't you.

Jmanghan
Now Bourne fights like a "12 year old girl", try and downplay Bourne the super-assassin some more, won't you.

I think he was referring to the people up AGAINST Bourne, not Bourne himself.

Robtard
I think he was referring to the people up AGAINST Bourne, not Bourne himself.

No, he was saying that Bourne despite being a super-assassin, fights like a "12 year old girl".

Jmanghan
No, he was saying that Bourne despite being a super-assassin, fights like a "12 year old girl".

Super-assassin, when already talking about Super-Assassin's, is pretty vague dude.

Regardless, if he was talking about Bourne, then yeah, that was wrong, Bourne is nothing short of spectacular as a fighter, even if I do still think that Boyka would win.

Time Immemorial
https://i.imgflip.com/dtd60.jpg

Oneness
https://i.imgflip.com/dtd60.jpg nnHWrfuDyO8

Oneness
Desh almost ****ed Bourne's shit up. Would have 7/10 times AT LEAST.

Boyka>>>>>>Desh

There's very few situations in which Bourne is coming out of a hand to hand encounter without the aid of nearby utensils.

Fender Tremolo would **** both of them up, though.

Time Immemorial
I know Boyka is badass, but I dont see the killer attacks Bourne had, when he hit people besides the elite assassins like him, they went down.

Oneness
I know Boyka is badass, but I dont see the killer attacks Bourne had, when he hit people besides the elite assassins like him, they went down. Boyka is more acrobatic than Desh, fights longer bouts than Bourne, ergo, he's on a higher tier. Sorry.

Plus, physically, he is stronger. Obviously.

Oneness
Bourne's fights are more realistic, Boyka's are less realistic in that they don't end as soon.

But on paper, scientifically, technically, someone who can fight unrealistically long has the upperhand because that's inhuman resilience.

Mindset
Originally posted by Oneness
Desh almost ****ed Bourne's shit up. Would have 7/10 times AT LEAST.

Boyka>>>>>>Desh

There's very few situations in which Bourne is coming out of a hand to hand encounter without the aid of nearby utensils.

Fender Tremolo would **** both of them up, though. Was Desh the Russian guy in the second one?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindset
Was Desh the Russian guy in the second one?

No, 3rd Movie Assassin.

Robtard
Bourne's fights are more realistic, Boyka's are less realistic in that they don't end as soon.

But on paper, scientifically, technically, someone who can fight unrealistically long has the upperhand because that's inhuman resilience.

No, no, no, no. Just no.

April 6th 1893 Bowen Vs Burke Boxing match lasted 111 rounds, over 7hrs. Longest in history.

By your whacky rational, either of these old school pugilist could take out Boyka or Bourne.

Oneness
No, no, no, no. Just no.

April 6th 1893 Bowen Vs Burke Boxing match lasted 111 rounds, over 7hrs. Longest in history.

By your whacky rational, either of these old school pugilist could take out Boyka or Bourne. Rationale*, you dumb ****.

The hits weren't doing that kind of damage, there were no fractures, Boyka had a fracture. Most of the fights in Undisputed III had displays of inhuman durability, we're talking flips well into to the fight, constant movement. Boyka obviously re-broke his knee during his battle with Dolor. You're an idiot. Fighting like that for that long isn't realistic, not fighting that long in general. Jesus. Fights are over when establishing alpha males in a wolf pack, because that's to death, and that's just how Boyka roles.

That's why when Bourne fights, the fights end within a minute. That's realistic.

Go cut your hands off, you sniveling cnt.

Wacky is hip, whacky is whack. If you want to be up-to-date, it's wacky. Now shut up and go to hell.

Oneness
Look at it this way, in the Bourne and in the Undisputed fights, both opponents are utilizing accelerated motor performance to absolution, like sexually mature wolf males competing for pack-hierarchy. Look which fights last longer. The fights in Undisputed, we're talking killers by instinct, the Agents in the Bourne series had to have their killer instinct activated as well. But the prison fighters had this happen at a much earlier age than Tread-stone or Black Brier agents. If we're talking genetic modification like in the later novels for different ops programs, they're still probably sub-par to elites like Boyka. Just based on feats, an explenation is this mother****er is a special kinda psychopath.

Robtard
Rationale*, you dumb ****.

The hits weren't doing that kind of damage, there were no fractures, Boyka had a fracture. Most of the fights in Undisputed III had displays of inhuman durability, we're talking flips well into to the fight, constant movement. Boyka obviously re-broke his knee during his battle with Dolor. You're an idiot. Fighting like that for that long isn't realistic, not fighting that long in general. Jesus. Fights are over when establishing alpha males in a wolf pack, because that's to death, and that's just how Boyka roles.

That's why when Bourne fights, the fights end within a minute. That's realistic.

Go cut your hands off, you sniveling cnt.

Wacky is hip, whacky is whack. If you want to be up-to-date, it's wacky. Now shut up and go to hell.
Oh, you got me there good. Real good thumb up

You're wrong and you need to calm down.

FYI: "Jack Burke broke all the bones in both of his hands and considered retiring after the fight but chose to continue competing. Andy Bowen fought a few fights afterward" Link

Look at it this way, in the Bourne and in the Undisputed fights, both opponents are utilizing accelerated motor performance to absolution, like sexually mature wolf males competing for pack-hierarchy. Look which fights last longer. The fights in Undisputed, we're talking killers by instinct, the Agents in the Bourne series had to have their killer instinct activated as well. But the prison fighters had this happen at a much earlier age than Tread-stone or Black Brier agents. If we're talking genetic modification like in the later novels for different ops programs, they're still probably sub-par to elites like Boyka. Just based on feats, an explenation is this mother****er is a special kinda psychopath.

"explanation"

It was also spelled "Treadstone" and "Blackbriar" in the films, just an FYI.

Mindset
Oh, you got me there good. Real good thumb up

You're wrong and you need to calm down.

"explanation"

It was also spelled "Treadstone" and "Blackbriar" in the films, just an FYI. PHUCKING REKT!

Robtard
PHUCKING REKT!

He doesn't know that Robtard is known as "The Old Lion" round these parts. He will learn, he will be taught by the numbers.

Mindset
He doesn't know that Robtard is known as "The Old Lion" round these parts. He will learn, he will be taught by the numbers. Go easy on him, he's just a boy.

Robtard
Go easy on him, he's just a boy.

I know; why I'm keeping it at a 2 and not going to 11 with him.

Mindset
I know; why I'm keeping it at a 2 and not going to 11 with him. thumb up

KingD19
What's a cnt?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
What's a cnt?

Short for **** laughing

Jmanghan
Short for **** laughing

Why are people calling him a ****? O-O

Psychotron

Yes, he is. I'm reasonably sure an average gangbanger can take him in a fight in the real world.

The Bourne movies are some of the worst "action" movies ever made.

Lestov16
LOL. You know Bourne uses real martial arts, called Escrima, right, and his combat tactics would and have worked IRL, right? Unless you are saying 12 year old girls can beat Kali fighters, LMFAO.

That's your opinion. Many people disagree. Don't try to make your viewpoint seem objective.

Time Immemorial

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DGGcdZ4KYbA/T5FeDLPuJJI/AAAAAAAACKo/2ofTef2oC0w/s640/good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

FrothByte
Boyka uses "real" martial arts pretty much the same as Bourne uses "real" martial arts. Just saying.

Robtard
Yes, he is. I'm reasonably sure an average gangbanger can take him in a fight in the real world.

Ridiculous downplaying tactics of the character you hate is not the way to debate. So you lose again.

I disagree, the Bourne flicks were rather good, especially the first. But taste vary, as I didn't care for Undisputed 3 much and you seem to think it was brilliant.

Psychotron
Ridiculous downplaying tactics of the character you hate is not the way to debate. So you lose again.

I disagree, the Bourne flicks were rather good, especially the first. But taste vary, as I didn't care for Undisputed 3 much and you seem to think it was brilliant.

I'm not downplaying anything, because you haven't presented anything other than "DUDE 30 BILLION DOLLAR TRAINING LMAO" and other meaningless statements.

This first one was okay as far as story and characters, but the PG-13 rating, the shaky cam, and the cutaways during fight scenes ruined it as an action movie for me.

LOL. You know Bourne uses real martial arts, called Escrima, right, and his combat tactics would and have worked IRL, right? Unless you are saying 12 year old girls can beat Kali fighters, LMFAO.

That's your opinion. Many people disagree. Don't try to make your viewpoint seem objective.

LMAO. His martial art was about as real as Pamela Anderson's ****.

Time Immemorial
I'm not downplaying anything, because you haven't presented anything other than "DUDE 30 BILLION DOLLAR TRAINING LMAO" and other meaningless statements.

This first one was okay as far as story and characters, but the PG-13 rating, the shaky cam, and the cutaways during fight scenes ruined it as an action movie for me.

Her **** are real.

Lestov16

So you're going to ignore all the feats I went in detail about and just focus on that one statement. LMFAO

Walking away from 2 car crashes, a bullet, and a 10 story drop into the East River>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fighting with a broken leg

/story

You're reminding me of RJ when he attempted to say Bob L. Swagger could beat Agent 47. They are just in two entirely separate classes.

Also you not being able to comprehend the fights bears no objective weight on the match and makes you seem biased and uninformed.

Robtard

And on top of downplaying Bourne, you're now ignoring all the other points brought up thumb up

Well, there's no accounting for taste.

Psychotron
And on top of downplaying Bourne, you're now ignoring all the other points brought up thumb up

Well, there's no accounting for taste.

No, I already addressed everything you said, if you want to counted with something other than super-assassin hype bullshit then I'm game.

Tell me about it. You kids and your watered down "action" and superhero garbage have almost completely ruined summer blockbusters. Thank God for The Equalizer, John Wick, and The Raid 2 to keep me sated this year.

So you're going to ignore all the feats I went in detail about and just focus on that one statement. LMFAO

Walking away from 2 car crashes, a bullet, and a 10 story drop into the East River>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fighting with a broken leg

/story

You're reminding me of RJ when he attempted to say Bob L. Swagger could beat Agent 47. They are just in two entirely separate classes.

Also you not being able to comprehend the fights bears no objective weight on the match and makes you seem biased and uninformed.

I addressed all of this already. Walking away from a car crash is possible in real life. A ten story drop is possible in real life. Taking a bullet is possible in real life. It's all been done. Impressive but not impossible. But fighting and winning while literally crippled? No way.

Lestov16
LOL what a straw man generalization. People may survive those things, but not all of them within a few hours, and not without being immediately hospitalized afterward. Bourne walked away from all that damage, and if you can find an account of someone tanking equivalent damage and not needing to be in an ICU after, please post it. Otherwise, you're massively downplaying Bourne just because you didn't like the movies.

Psychotron
LOL what a straw man generalization. People may survive those things, but not all of them within a few hours, and not without being immediately hospitalized afterward. Bourne walked away from all that damage, and if you can find an account of someone tanking equivalent damage and not needing to be in an ICU after, please post it. Otherwise, you're massively downplaying Bourne just because you didn't like the movies.

You're the one saying Boyka breaking a guy's leg with his own shattered knee isn't impressive and I'm the one downplaying? Lel.

Lestov16
It's not as impressive as simultaneously tanking 2 car crashes, a bullet, and a 10 story drop into the East River and walking away from it without be hospitalized/dead. Not saying Boyka's a chump, but Boyka is like Michael Myers, whereas Bourne is like Godzilla.

Psychotron
It's not as impressive as simultaneously tanking 2 car crashes, a bullet, and a 10 story drop into the East River and walking away from it without be hospitalized/dead. Not saying Boyka's a chump, but Boyka is like Michael Myers, whereas Bourne is like Godzilla.

Yeah, no. But even if we don't agree on who's superior you have to agree that Boyka has the durability and damage soak to hang with Bourne. And with his superior skills and physical stats it's a win for the Ruskie.

Lestov16
No, he does not. Boyka gets his limbs snapped in fights. Bourne doesn't get his limbs snapped even in multiple car crashes and a 10 story drop. Bourne wrecks him in the durability department, end of game.

"superior skills and physical stats"- hysterical

Time Immemorial
Last i checked Bourne was good at killing Russians:lol;

Psychotron
No, he does not. Boyka gets his limbs snapped in fights. Bourne doesn't get his limbs snapped even in multiple car crashes and a 10 story drop. Bourne wrecks him in the durability department, end of game.

"superior skills and physical stats"- hysterical

That's because Bourne fights shit tier opponents while Boyka fights legit skilled fighters. Also Boyka's broken knee > a normal man's leg as proven on screen.

At least Boyka can throw a proper punch and has real ground game, and he doesn't need to rely on weapons to beat his enemies. Call me when Bourne has a proper fight scene without shaky cam and a billion cutaways.

Jmanghan
bump

Jmanghan
bump

Lestov16
Bourne still wins
$30 million super weapon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>prison fighter

Putinbot1
Bourne and it isn't close. Bourne is superhuman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.