Who would you rather have on your team Bizarro or Batman and why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Batman has smarts, fighting skills, gadgets, detective skills, & money. Bizarro has superman level powers but is dumb as a bag of hammers. Who would you pick.

DarkSaint85
Are they 100% loyal to me and will never betray me?

golem370
Yep like a puppy

DarkSaint85
Then Batman. Much more versatile, and useful Bizarro would be good as a bodyguard and for smashing things, that's it.

beatboks
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Then Batman. Much more versatile, and useful Bizarro would be good as a bodyguard and for smashing things, that's it.

This.

Not to mention Bruce Wayne has the brains to make me rich

Star428
Batman, by far. If it was a choice between Bats and Supes though it'd be Clark all day.

DarkSaint85
Eurgh. EVERYTHING has to turn into a Superwank fest....

zopzop
Shut your mouth!

Bizarro all the way!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by zopzop
Shut your mouth!

Bizarro all the way!

HELLO!

carver9
Eurgh. EVERYTHING has to turn into a Superwank fest....

Lol...always.

krisblaze
I can't see Carver's post but I guess he either posted a flame of Superman or something in favour of Hulk.

Phuck that guy.

Bizarro.

carver9
I love you too Kris and by the way, you're wrong.

Mindship
Botmon. So much more to offer.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindship
Botmon. So much more to offer.
Like what?

Bizarro is basically a mentally challenged Superman. WTF can Batman bring to the tablet that a planet busting flying brick couldn't do?

Nuke about to go off over a major city? Send in Bizarro.
Sailors entombed in a crippled submarine 20000 leagues under the sea? Send Bizarro.
Terrorists army threatening to take over a country? Send in Bizarro.
People trapped in a collapsing skyscraper? Send in Bizarro.
Astronauts stranded and in need of help aboard a space station? Send in Bizarro.
Alien armada barreling toward the Earth? Send in Bizarro.

I can go on.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by zopzop
Like what?

Bizarro is basically a mentally challenged Superman. WTF can Batman bring to the tablet that a planet busting flying brick couldn't do?

Nuke about to go off over a major city? Send in Bizarro.
Sailors entombed in a crippled submarine 20000 leagues under the sea? Send Bizarro.
Terrorists army threatening to take over a country? Send in Bizarro.
People trapped in a collapsing skyscraper? Send in Bizarro.
Astronauts stranded and in need of help aboard a space station? Send in Bizarro.
Alien armada barreling toward the Earth? Send in Bizarro.

I can go on.

And in return, you have to tell him what to do 24/7. YOU have to monitor the news 24/7, sitting by the TV/Internet and dispatching him. IOW, you're nothing more than a glorified PA. And there's a very high chance he misunderstands you because you have to speak in retard speak, and he ends up eating the astronauts or something.

That's IF you want to play the hero route.

If you want to go the villain route, again, you have to give the commands. Think a retard version of the Thunderbolt. Sure, there's a good chance he goes into auto protect mode, and saves you without you needing to tell him to - but any deviations in the plan would require fresh instructions, or he'd phuck everything up.

Bizarro, don't go and rob that bank is one such command. And if he encounters resistance? What does he do? He'd prob murder use his freeze vision and freeze everyone. Congrats, you're now a mass murderer instead of just a bank thief.

DarkSaint85
Then of course, he'd prob try and pick you up and hug you. And crush you.

relentless1
Batman of course, he IS the team, just sit back and let him do his thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.