Friends with benefits...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
...companions who copulate, acquaintances with advantages, partners with perks.
I've had a few over the years. Anyone have or had that kind of relationship?
They end well?

AbnormalButSane
My significant other is my best friend and I get lots of benefits from him.

riv6672
Nah, thats cheating! stick out tongue

AbnormalButSane
uhuh Fine then.

I had one previous friend with benefits before my current relationship.

riv6672
Ah, hope it ended well.
I hear alot of horror stories about this type of thing. Surprisingly none of mine ever ended badly, unlike my relationship relationships.

Bardock42
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
My significant other is my best friend and I get lots of benefits from him her.

riv6672
Thanks but no, thats a different type of relationship. If you've never had a FwB a simple no will do...thumb up

rudester
I have always been serious and taken nothing that my two hands didn't work for. Left all my child like thinking at the door. , ive only taken advice over the years. Ive lost interest in cloths money and selfish types of behaviours. u must be a selfish lazy teenager that.thinks the world owes some type of gratitude to. Life is a gift given to us by god who ever ur god may be.
Work hard and be.good to others for making those around u happy brings joy to ur heart.

riv6672
Very interesting.

Oneness
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
My significant other is my best friend and I get lots of benefits from him. sick

cheesy mushy b-.

Nobody wants to here about that shi-

riv6672
On another site the point was brought up of whether a booty call is the same as FwB.

I say no, as mostly, not always, but mostly, a booty call isnt really a friend.

Bardock42
Originally posted by riv6672
Thanks but no, thats a different type of relationship. If you've never had a FwB a simple no will do...thumb up

I don't like your attempt to impose labels on my relationships!

Oneness
A friend with benefits is a boyfriend/girlfriend that is open to your cheating on them ya dumb btch.

Oneness
F*ckin friend with benefits, I'd like this one btch to be my friend with benefits.

And I say to her, why are you fuking that ugly cnt *****?

If I only knew why I'd still kill you and him and your family. evil face

Oneness
Originally posted by rudester
I have always been serious and taken nothing that my two hands didn't work for. Left all my child like thinking at the door. , ive only taken advice over the years. Ive lost interest in cloths money and selfish types of behaviours. u must be a selfish lazy teenager that.thinks the world owes some type of gratitude to. Life is a gift given to us by god who ever ur god may be.
Work hard and be.good to others for making those around u happy brings joy to ur heart. Ryan, I agree with you about Riv.

She's a spoiled cnt who wants to just sleep around on her guy(s).

Oneness
She's had like two real men, a girl-looking musician, now she's FwB with another girl-looking musician.

She needs an actual man like her first two boyfriends, but more manly who'll slap her the second she lets out that new-age spoiled-cnt persona.

Quincy
That's very aggressive, sir

Oneness
Originally posted by Quincy
That's very aggressive, sir I'm sorry.

It's just, ain't nobody got time for that.

Unless she were my friends with benefits. Then I'd still be like wtf you're sleeping with someone else!? Time to bleed a hoe.

TcYOy6I6OR8

Quincy
Yikes man it's not nice to talk about women like that, or anybody like that!

Also, that's good Hendrix

riv6672
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't like your attempt to impose labels on my relationships!
You have multiple relationships?

Bardock42
You have multiple relationships?

I have relationships with lots of people. Some good some bad. I have soured on ours, my ex-friend.

Oneness
Originally posted by Quincy
Also, that's good Hendrix And that's damn fine coffee.

riv6672
I have relationships with lots of people. Some good some bad. I have soured on ours, my ex-friend.
Sorry to hear that.

Oneness
No you're not you ****in' sociopathic btch.

Bardock42
Sorry to hear that.

It's okay, lets be better friends again.

riv6672
It's okay, lets be better friends again.
Now thats pretty cool thumb up

Bardock42
Now thats pretty cool thumb up

Lets be dudebros that do it, bro!!!

Oneness
Maybe Max is Bardock not Astner.

Either way, IDC. I'm hotter than you Riv, I can get better-looking girls.

Which is more than I can say for Bardock's ***** ass.

Should have beat his ass that night but I was role-playing as Achilles, Bardock as Agamemnon, and you as Briseis, should have been Patrick Bateman and Bardock should have been Paul Allen, then I would have put an ax to Bardock's face, as it were.

laughing out loud

Achilles is the past, nowadays, Jesus appropriates Patrick Bateman.

BackFire
Oneness. This is an official warning. Stop being so hostile. The ax comment is not acceptable coming from you, someone who clearly has mental problems. Learn to think things without saying them, it's a good skill to have. If I see more hostile comments from you, a ban will ensue.

riv6672
You know it, bro smile

Oneness
Originally posted by BackFire
Oneness. This is an official warning. Stop being so hostile. The ax comment is not acceptable coming from you, someone who clearly has mental problems. Learn to think things without saying them, it's a good skill to have. If I see more hostile comments from you, a ban will ensue. I understand where you're coming from.

Honestly, I get away with a lot of shit on here.

Now when you say comment"s"; do you mean that as a plural?

Could I possibly get away with two or three more in a couple month's time-frame?

I'm being sincere, not trying to sound condescending, because you did use the word as a plural. I'm just trying to ensure that your warning is clear with me. Are we clear? lol

riv6672
No joke, went to a party tonight and sideways met some folks; this one guy is in a FwB relationship with his friend's MOM!
That is such a violation of the bro code its not even funny...no

mitchypoopoo
maybe his friend's a hot chick!

Bardock42
No joke, went to a party tonight and sideways met some folks; this one guy is in a FwB relationship with his friend's MOM!
That is such a violation of the bro code its not even funny...no

Sharing your mother is caring for your brother.

riv6672
I draw the line at my sister. thumb up

Bardock42
I draw the line at my sister. thumb up

Before or after your sister cause if it's before I have to confess something..

riv6672
No, you're good on that score.

rudester
Let's not talk about sisters k or kissing cousins...

riv6672
Oh dont even get me started on my cousin...!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.