What do you after a crappy day?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
I just had a crap one(The day after my B-day, go figure lol) and I'm wondering what some of you people do to just unwind, calm down and forget all about that shitty day.

Esau Cairn
I beat my meat like it owes me money!

AbnormalButSane
Xanax. That or read a good book.

riv6672
A long, hard run.
Sorry about your day.

rudester
I spoil myself.

Oneness
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I just had a crap one(The day after my B-day, go figure lol) and I'm wondering what some of you people do to just unwind, calm down and forget all about that shitty day. I socially unwind with people who share their abuse of drugs.

I've had weed, crack, those were for free btw, I've blown off paychecks on caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol. I've had one-nighters, I've been in fights, I've ****ing kept my mind off everything by losing it. My house is a mess, I work most the time, play all the Goddamn time, I'm losing weight too quick, I'm not hungry, addicted to chips. I feel like sh*t right now.

You don't want to be like me tho.

Oneness
I've masturbated so much that I've gotten into sick shit and my dick hurts right now and the thought of masturbating or ****ing is making my stomach churn. Originally posted by rudester
I spoil myself.

Oneness
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Xanax. That or read a good book. wtf

Yea, if you wanna go crazy with boredom and over-sleeping and getting fat and depressed having no energy, do what she does. Take xanax and read lol.

I'll be over here doing the opposite of that.

Fated Xtasy
sigh **** this week, seriously. Anyway I feel like a cup of wine and or a punching a wall would help - just wish i could do both

NemeBro
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Xanax. That or read a good book.

Hahahahahahahah.

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I beat my meat like it owes me money! This is a decent answer. thumb up

Tzeentch
Hybrid Theory while cutting heartograms into my forearms, usually.

Mindset
I eat taco bell.

Genesis-Soldier
i go to get beaten up or vise versa at my local rugby club. where beating up people is what we do for fun.

Impediment
I drink heavily and take out my anger and frustration on my wife with a leather belt.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I beat my meat like it owes me money!

I wonder what Kaz does after a hard day, we know he fears being called a dandy.

DarthAnt66
sigh **** this week, seriously. Anyway I feel like a cup of wine and or a punching a wall would help - just wish i could do both
Or you can talk to me and hope to solve the issue. wink us23.chatzy.com/36222342462627

Fated Xtasy
We're not talking DarthAnt66. refrain from derailing the thread.

DarthAnt66
We're not talking DarthAnt66.
No brother abandons another regardless of what happens.
Nor would Sully ever stop looking for Boo if she ran away. wink

Mindset
Originally posted by Impediment
I drink heavily and take out my anger and frustration on my wife with a leather belt. thumb up

Robtard
Hookers and coke.

Kharhmah
At the moment playing Dragon Age makes me happy. For a bit anyway.

rudester
Originally posted by Oneness
I've masturbated so much that I've gotten into sick shit and my dick hurts right now and the thought of masturbating or ****ing is making my stomach churn. I didn't mean master ate I meant food, I have a sweet.tooth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.