Captain America vs. Wolverine's opponents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Captain America takes on everyone that Wolverine has faced off with.

1. Victor Creed (Origins)
2. Sabertooth (X1)
3. Lady Deathstrike
4. Barakapool
5. Mystique
6. Blob
7. Silver Samurai
8. Gambit

Cap gets healed and rejuvenated for each fight. Cap gets his shield and everyone else gets whatever standard weaponry they had in their movies.

Which ones can Cap beat?

KingD19
Is he in the same situations Logan was in when he fought them?

marwash22
why is barakapool 4th?

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Is he in the same situations Logan was in when he fought them?

Hmm... good question. I'm tempted to say yes, but then Logan had extreme PIS on his side and I'm sure almost all of these opponents would have beaten him if it wasn't for PIS.

So no, this is a straight up fair fight between Cap and the opponents.

FrothByte
Originally posted by marwash22
why is barakapool 4th?

I didn't rank them according to difficulty. It's not a gauntlet. I'm just curious which ones he can beat.

Mindset
Cap kills them all with one shield throw.

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
Hmm... good question. I'm tempted to say yes, but then Logan had extreme PIS on his side and I'm sure almost all of these opponents would have beaten him if it wasn't for PIS.

So no, this is a straight up fair fight between Cap and the opponents.

Well the reason I asked isn't because of the PIS Logan had(which was a lot), but some of these guys needed some plot to take them down.

Like Deathstrike for example. I believe she's Adamantium all the way through, so Logan had to dunk her in the tank. She might be the only one I can think of with that location stip though, as for the others...

1. Cap beats Origins Sabretooth. Based on feats and having 3 movies as opposed to one. He's faster, stronger, a better fighter, more durable, etc...

2. Tylertooth is maybe a bit stronger. I'm not so sure, but there's a chance considering he knocked Logan a way. Buuuut he's also a whole lot slower and probably wouldn't even land a solid hit on Cap. Who will wail on him with that shield until he goes down. Or just cut something off.

3. Not sure on this one. If her entire skeleton is laced with Adamantium, then he won't be able to slice anything off. And she healed damn quick and seemed to take damage well. But I don't see why he wouldn't be able to ko her. This is a very hard fight for him though as she's crazy fast and her claws are really long.

4. Another hard fight. What with the teleportation and everything. But Cap is a lot better fighter than Logan and a lot faster. He'd get banged up in this fight, probably a whole lot. But he might get the decap for the win like Logan did. I see him losing here definitely, but not as much as he wins.

5. Wins easy. Ko's her. Or just beats her to death.

6. If he can get a solid shield bash to the forehead, Blob will go down.

7. He took down a Quinjet. He probably cuts through the armor or does enough damage that it doesn't work right. He might even get the sword away from him.

8. This will probably end up like when Cap fought Gambit in the comics. Won't take long for him to win at all.

marwash22
Cap loses 3 and 4.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Well the reason I asked isn't because of the PIS Logan had(which was a lot), but some of these guys needed some plot to take them down.

Like Deathstrike for example. I believe she's Adamantium all the way through, so Logan had to dunk her in the tank. She might be the only one I can think of with that location stip though, as for the others...

1. Cap beats Origins Sabretooth. Based on feats and having 3 movies as opposed to one. He's faster, stronger, a better fighter, more durable, etc...

2. Tylertooth is maybe a bit stronger. I'm not so sure, but there's a chance considering he knocked Logan a way. Buuuut he's also a whole lot slower and probably wouldn't even land a solid hit on Cap. Who will wail on him with that shield until he goes down. Or just cut something off.

3. Not sure on this one. If her entire skeleton is laced with Adamantium, then he won't be able to slice anything off. And she healed damn quick and seemed to take damage well. But I don't see why he wouldn't be able to ko her. This is a very hard fight for him though as she's crazy fast and her claws are really long.

4. Another hard fight. What with the teleportation and everything. But Cap is a lot better fighter than Logan and a lot faster. He'd get banged up in this fight, probably a whole lot. But he might get the decap for the win like Logan did. I see him losing here definitely, but not as much as he wins.

5. Wins easy. Ko's her. Or just beats her to death.

6. If he can get a solid shield bash to the forehead, Blob will go down.

7. He took down a Quinjet. He probably cuts through the armor or does enough damage that it doesn't work right. He might even get the sword away from him.

8. This will probably end up like when Cap fought Gambit in the comics. Won't take long for him to win at all.

this

Psychotron
Loses to Lady Deathstrike and gets lolstomped by Barakpool and Silver Samurai. Creed will give him some serious trouble but he could win. He beats Mystique and maybe the others.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Captain America takes on everyone that Wolverine has faced off with.

1. Victor Creed (Origins)
2. Sabertooth (X1)
3. Lady Deathstrike
4. Barakapool
5. Mystique
6. Blob
7. Silver Samurai
8. Gambit

Cap gets healed and rejuvenated for each fight. Cap gets his shield and everyone else gets whatever standard weaponry they had in their movies.

Which ones can Cap beat?

1. Should win, based on shown skill, speed, strength etc. Logan KO'd creed with a hard punch from his adamantium bonded fist. Shield bash will do the same.

2. Cap should have this one too. That Sabretooth seemed quite buff, but slow as shit and lacking in skill.

3. Dies here. Badly. Deathstrike was making Logan look like a total fool. She is probably quite close to Cap in terms of speed/agility/skill, so the healing factor and claws give her a solid edge.

4. Dies here as well. Required MASSIVE amounts of PIS to go down to a Creed/Logan double team. Not seeing Cap winning this.

5. Mystique gets her skull caved in with one punch, if Cap takes her seriously.

6. Blob is slow. Don't see him tagging Cap. Like Creed, a hard blow to the head can take him out. So shield bash to the head (more than one of needed) for the win.

7. This is tough to call. Cap displays better fighting skill and speed than Logan does. Depends if he can avoid the sword long enough to dish out enough damage to stop the Samurai. That armour isn't -that- durable, considering Logan was ripping pieces off it with his bare hands. If he can do that, so can Cap.

8. Movie Gambit sucked ass, so he should go down to Cap without too much hassle.

jinXed by JaNx
I don't see Cap having a chance against, uber deadpool

I also see him losing against, Silver Samurai. I think Cap can beat the Samurai but i don't think it's a lock. If Cap had some more weapons it may be an easier fight for him but that armor will be durable enough to stave off multiple attacks from caps shield. Wolverine got lucky in beating him. If the Samurai gets ahold of Cap, i don't see Cap being so lucky. Cap is resilient but his healing factor is no where near, Logans.

I'm on the fence with Lady D. Even though i think she has the fighting prowess i doubt her durability. If Cap can avoid her claws long enough i imagine his shield and strength would be enough to sever her limbs.

Everyone else, i see Cap beating easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.