Asajj Ventress vs. Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ventress as of season 5 of TCW

Revan as of the Mandalorian Wars.

Who wins?

ILS
Revan.

Edit: Actually, I'm not versed on this iteration of Revan, so I'll just watch this one.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
I'm not versed on this iteration of Revan
https://a2-images.myspacecdn.com/images04/10/aa950fb1918d4b60aa4fcaeb49f4cd75/300x300.jpg

FreshestSlice
Revan. Still the strongest Jedi in the Order, an Order that included Kreia.

The Merchant
Yeah but Kreia wasn't the ubder dark-sider she was during that time was she? This could be a good fight.

FreshestSlice
She was still just as powerful.

Darth Abonis
Revan. His natural command of the Force was far greater.

Selenial
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
She was still just as powerful.

She was a Historian, and really only got to "Run n***** run!!!!" Levels of power after she got mind****ed by those Sith books.

But yeh they both obviously increased in power, it's foolish to say that Arren Kae is anywhere near Kreia since if she was, we would have heard about it.

FreshestSlice
That doesn't make any sense at all. It has a lot more to do with her just not existing period until KotOR II was in development. While I'm sure her skill and depth of knowledge increased, I doubt she jumped any tiers.

Selenial
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
That doesn't make any sense at all. It has a lot more to do with her just not existing period until KotOR II was in development. While I'm sure her skill and depth of knowledge increased, I doubt she jumped any tiers.

Kinda does make sense though.

Also, Arren Kae got exiled from the Jedi before the Mandalorian wars did she not? Technically she wasn't a Jedi stick out tongue I thought that was the whole reason Revan sought her out at the end.

NewGuy01
Are you sure that book isn't another fabrication? I remember you mentioned it before, but neither the wiki entries for Malachor, Trayus Academy, or Kreia her self have any mention of it.

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Are you sure that book isn't another fabrication? I remember you mentioned it before, but neither the wiki entries for Malachor, Trayus Academy, or Kreia her self have any mention of it.

Kotor campaign guide.

InB4 made up collectors edition, I'm uploading a scan now because I can see it coming.

Selenial
Originally posted by Selenial
Kotor campaign guide.

InB4 made up collectors edition, I'm uploading a scan now because I can see it coming.

http://i.imgur.com/GVZM3iv.jpg

deathslash
Revan wins

FreshestSlice
Kinda does make sense though.

It's make sense if Kreia wasn't already a historian with extensive knowledge of the Force.

So did Revan when he left. All the Jedi who left with him where. I doubt it was the council that knighted the Exile. Also since they thought she died in the Mandalorian Wars, it's safe to say she participated in them. Not that much of a stretch.

Selenial
No but Traya was actually exiled. Like properly thrown out.

Everyone who went to the Mandalorian wars weren't, but Traya went because she had been cast away. And any master can knight a padawan, can't they? The old republic Jedi kinda acted differently.

Either way Traya wasn't the same as the other Jedi who went off to war.

NewGuy01
Thanks Sel.

FreshestSlice
No but Traya was actually exiled. Like properly thrown out.

Everyone who went to the Mandalorian wars weren't, but Traya went because she had been cast away.

The Jedi didn't public support any who went off to war, so I doubt they're the one's calling Revan the "Order's greatest champion," anyway.

I don't think the Exile's master knighted her. It happened during the Mandalorian Wars when the only person she followed was Revan

Eh. Revan's still better than her. As I said before, I doubt she jumped any tiers.

NewGuy01
Ventress>Fay>Revan.

Deal with it. cool

Revanchiste
....... Facepalm.... Ventress beat Revan.... Eeeeeeeeerr what did you smoke.. This shit look better than mine own one !!
Fay>Revan.... Eeerr What's Revan is for you? This republic boot licker from KotOR I? This sub Shepard????

DarthAnt66
Revan wins. Being the Jedi and Sith's greatest warrior during the Prime of the Jedi, defeating the most powerful Mandalorian, resisting the effects of Malachor V, having a "tremendous" command of the Force, and killing Rancors with Force Lightning grants him a solid victory. And note that a similar in power incarnation of Revan managed to hold off and push back Darth Marr, Satele Shan, the Hero of Tython, Lana Beniko, Theron Shan, and Jakarro, during their fight. Ventress is simply outclassed in most-every area.

Revanchiste
Revan after the mandalorian war... Not as powerfull than Revan reborn etc... But he begin to have the power of Dark Revan...
Humhum...
Mandalore the ultimate was just a monster with his armor, he's a tang so, he have superhuman strengh and resitance !! And he is one of the finest master swordmen of his time !!! Revan just rip his ass !!!!
The guard of Vitiate look so tiny and suck so much compare to this.
If you watch kenobi V.S grievous look at all the pain he have against Grievous in the no light saber part... ANd Ventress get alway kicked by this guy...
Eeeeerr let me laugh !!!!

Revanchiste
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan wins. Being the Jedi and Sith's greatest warrior during the Prime of the Jedi, defeating the most powerful Mandalorian, resisting the effects of Malachor V, having a "tremendous" command of the Force, and killing Rancors with Force Lightning grants him a solid victory. And note that a similar in power incarnation of Revan managed to hold off and push back Darth Marr, Satele Shan, the Hero of Tython, Lana Beniko, Theron Shan, and Jakarro, during their fight. Ventress is simply outclassed in most-every area.

Is Revan as in the mandalorian war...
An ventress as the TWC season 5....

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Is Revan as in the mandalorian war...
An ventress as the TWC season 5....
Yep. Early-Darth Revan can also be used.

Revanchiste
Hahaha... In this case... Assaj have 9% to survive, 0.9 to flee and never meet Revan again.
0.0000001% of victory.

(A reference to one piece when the vaudou men read the issue of combat against shiegeru... EErr not him the guy who go at the ligth speed. Ha Kizaru. XD

"Hawkins' crew appears to be quite loyal to him and will, without fail, follow his every imperative to the last word. In the anime, they were even willing to attempt to hold Kizaru at bay to buy their captain some time to escape when the Admiral suddenly appeared, confronting Hawkins' entourage. "
"... by Kizaru, he calmly used his cards to calculate all the probabilities of the battle, ... attempt to hold Kizaru at bay to buy their captain some time to escape when ..."wink

Trocity
Lmao.

Fantastic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.