Who is the most likeable Sith Lord?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
So..Sith Lords are usually measured on the scale who's more evil, more twisted etc.

But here the question is, which Sith Lord do you find the most likeable?

Reasons may include personality traits, ideas held by said Sith, actions that make him or her somewhat likeable etc.

Discuss.

carthage
Plagueis.

He will train push you to your very limits, come close to killing you, and shatter you as a person but he will teach you every thing you know and bond with you to a level.

Traya as well

ILS
Likeable in what way? As in if I could like them as a person, or like things about their character?

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
Likeable in what way? As in if I could like them as a person, or like things about their character?
Either of those will do.

Nephthys
Kreia. She points out all the bullshit from the Jedi and Sith but is also an incredible hypocrite and deeply flawed person herself.

I think the thing I like the most about her is that she's written like a person instead of a Sith. No insane darkside meglomania or mwhahaha I'm evulz! Just actual ****ing personality and character motivations that make sense and fit together to form a fully fleshed out person.

I also really like the mother-mentor relationship with the Exile. It's cool. Plus dat voice acting.

Vorpal Ruin
Caedus?

ILS
Well, I like Sith in general for the same reason I like (or to phrase this in a much better way, respect) some psychopaths. They have this natural ability to block out traits like remorse in order to further their goals without hindrance, they are masters of manipulation, highly intelligent and have an amazing ability to read people (what makes them tick, their underlying emotions and intentions) - and perhaps most of all, they are ridiculously driven. Not much will stand in their way if they want to get something done. You can't scare them, can't make them submit to pain, and you can't convince them that they're wrong, they just get shit done no matter what.

It's the type of personality that could make some great things happen in the world if it was applied positively, because of the sheer motivation backing the individual, but a lot of times psychopaths/Sith tend to be self-obsessed serial killers or high-ranking businessmen/politicians/people in power who abuse that position of power.

I'd probably pick Plagueis for a Sith I like. Maul is also one of my favourites because despite the life-long career of evil he was forced into from infancy, he's still managed to show some levels of humanity - on top of that, he's still a ridiculously driven, highly intelligent, tactical, manipulating, murderous psycho who gets shit done.

Fated Xtasy
Traya seems to split people down the middle at times. I love her though, easily one of the most likeable SW characters.

Number two would probably be Lumiya, she's pretty human actually(ironic) she was trained by vader, was greatly disfigured and seemed to bond with Caedus. She's pretty kewl.

Number 3. Has to be Revan/Caedus tragic heroes who fell out of necessity.

and My personal Favorite/honorable mention is:

*drum roll*

Count Dooku, he's elegant, calm, cool and collected and the only sith to actually give of a damn for his apprentice, the fact that he cared for Ventress is pretty cool. Makes him kinda human. easily one of the more likeable sith.

Selenial
Traya and Dooku.

Imagine if they got married and had kids....

How ****ing badass can you get?

carthage
They'd be incredibly powerful force sensitives.

deathslash
I think darth krayt deserves to be listed. He decided to create a sith order and share his knowledge with them. He wasn't really a brute (up until he decided to wipe out the Mon calamari) and was only brutal to those that significantly failed/ betrayed him.

Emperordmb
Kas'im had a certain charm.

FreshestSlice
Nox

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Kas'im had a certain charm.

Always imagined him with a Jamaican accent lol.

Emperordmb
SHIT! I meant Kaan, not Kas'im.

TerasKasi1023
Dooku I appreciate his refinement and elegant tastes.

NewGuy01
My boy Teras has returned.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by TerasKasi1023
Dooku I appreciate his refinement and elegant tastes.
Teras my man! Welcome back! big grin
---- ---- ----
And Revan... because Revan.

Q99
Originally posted by deathslash
I think darth krayt deserves to be listed. He decided to create a sith order and share his knowledge with them. He wasn't really a brute (up until he decided to wipe out the Mon calamari) and was only brutal to those that significantly failed/ betrayed him.

There's something of a difference between 'reasonable for a sith' and likable.

The guy's still intimidating as heck and I wouldn't want to have a casual conversation with him over dinner.

Not like, say, Dooku, who has a relatively pleasant persona.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
SHIT! I meant Kaan, not Kas'im.

Yea, Kaan is suave and silver-tongued. I picture him as the type where when you talk to him it's hard to not-like him, even if you know exactly what he is.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Kreia. She points out all the bullshit from the Jedi and Sith but is also an incredible hypocrite and deeply flawed person herself.

I think the thing I like the most about her is that she's written like a person instead of a Sith. No insane darkside meglomania or mwhahaha I'm evulz! Just actual ****ing personality and character motivations that make sense and fit together to form a fully fleshed out person.

I also really like the mother-mentor relationship with the Exile. It's cool. Plus dat voice acting. A pretty okay choice. thumb up

Of course I'm not sure what the thread means by "likable". I mean, Darth Nihilus is my favorite Sith Lord. He's also not really "likable" in the way I think he meant. In fact, even Kreia ultimately wouldn't be very "likable" in person.

Dooku is a suave mother****er though, it's true.

Stigma
I think most of us agree that Dooku is likeable in a sense of your suave, badass grandfather with whom you can drink some stirred martini and play chess.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Stigma
I think most of us agree that Dooku is likeable in a sense of your suave, badass grandfather with whom you can drink some stirred martini and play chess.

thumb up

ILS
I think most of us agree that Dooku is likeable in a sense of your suave, badass grandfather with whom you can drink some stirred martini and play chess. I don't really like Dooku as a person to be honest.

Nargaroth
What about Darth Vectivus?

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
I don't really like Dooku as a person to be honest.
Well, among the Sith Lords at least, he's a solid choice.

Based
I was about to say Kreia is unlikable as shit but realized most of the EU Sith are beyond awful and cliched.

Dooku's a solid choice though.

Selenial

thumb up x1000

NTJack0
I think most of us agree that Dooku is likeable in a sense of your suave, badass grandfather with whom you can drink some stirred martini and play chess. After being bombarded with lightning, tea would do fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.