Sora Bulq vs. Durge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on Neutral ground

Who wins?

ILS
Other than something like Repulse or throwing him into the sun.. how does one actually take out Durge?

Emperordmb
I imagine ashing lightning, force drain, tendrils, and other tools of great destruction could kill Durge, though extreme dismemberment could incapacitate him long enough to call it a win.

carthage
So the consensus is Bulq doesn't have what it takes to break Durge?

Emperordmb
Kill Durge? No. Enough dismemberment to count as a victory is well within the limits of Bulq's lightsaber however.

Revanchiste
Doe the wining mean death????

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I imagine ashing lightning, force drain, tendrils, and other tools of great destruction could kill Durge, though extreme dismemberment could incapacitate him long enough to call it a win.

I'd think mental attacks would work too.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
I'd think mental attacks would work too.
Yes! I forgot to mention that, even though that was one of the first things that came to mind. I was a little out of it yesterday.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
Other than something like Repulse or throwing him into the sun.. how does one actually take out Durge?

Gen'Dai can be killed, it just takes a hell of a lot. The Swtor Smuggler for instance killed a Force-using Gen'Dai Warlord even without the use of heavy weapons. The TOR Empire massacred the Gen'Dai homeworld.

I don't think Bulq will win though.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I imagine ashing lightning, illusions, force drain, and tendrils could kill Durge.

So basically you have to be Bane or Zannah, like always. big grin

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
So basically you have to be Bane or Zannah, like always. big grin
Nah, Sidious's lightning and Vitiate's lightning would also do the trick. Maybe the lightning of others as well if they build it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.