Kao Cen Darach and Raskta Lsu vs. Rahm Kota and Vodo Siosk Baas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Round 2: Team 1 gets Adi Gallia

Team 2 gets Darth Maladi

NewGuy01
Curious...

Trocity
Vodo could be the best here but Rahm is likely the worst. Team 1, maybe?

NewGuy01
He might be, but I do get the feeling that he's fairly underrated.

carthage
Dont forget round 2

WollfMyth
Round 1:
I am not sure. Vodo seems to be the most skilled as a duelist out of these four with Rahm being last, but barely.
In terms of powers in the Force, Kao Cen might be the best since his TK is better than anyone of the other three. And sever Force might not work on Lightsiders since it creates a wall of Light side energy.
I'll go with Team 1 in round 1. Kao can defeat Vos in a good duel with his better TK and greater strenght and comporable speed and skill. And Raskta should be able to atleast stalemate Kota.

Round 2:
Depends. Maladi is superior to Gallia and Kota, though Sever Force might work on her and she would be taken out of the battle if Vodo uses it. Then Gallia helps Vodo and Kota to defeat Kao and Lsu. But if Kao or Raskta keep Vodo at bay and distract him, Maladi kills Gallia and goes on to help her team. The second scenario appears most likely to me, so once more Team 1, though I am not 100 % sure.

AncientPower
Rethinking this now: Lsu and Kao is actually a brutal team, two battlemasters, one of them a confirmed master of every form and I think the same is said somewhere about Kao.

I am not confident Kota can hold his own and I don't see Vodo just stomping one of the two either, Kao tanks Vodo and then Lsu takes out Kota.

Round 2 changes things dramatically as Maladi is a major support character, she could make a huge difference if Gallia is eliminated early.

Emperordmb
Team one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.