Gold-diggers, listen up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
I'm going to be a disorganized 40 year-old basement dweller and I'll be ****ing horny btiches who don't know that in one-nighters.

Meanwhile you'll be strangling the life out of some over-worked btich.

****ers.

Robtard
Originally posted by Oneness
I'm going to be a disorganized 40 year-old basement dweller

Now that's something to strive for.

Usually 20 year olds plan/dream on becoming something else, but end up being 40-something basement dwellers due to poor life choices and/or laziness. Godspeed, Dolos.

Time Immemorial
I'm going to be a disorganized 40 year-old basement dweller and I'll be ****ing horny btiches who don't know that in one-nighters.

Meanwhile you'll be strangling the life out of some over-worked btich.

****ers.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Dramatic Gecko
Oh goodness Oneness. You need to stop revolving your life around women or lack of. There are other things. Like career climbing, finding a deeper meaning in life or looking for Big Foot. Trust me, if you find a goal in life and stop at nothing to accomplish it. Everything else will follow. Even da ladies.

Oneness
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Even da ladies. I've already told you, Cheesy.

I don't want your sorry ass.

Dramatic Gecko
I've already told you, Cheesy.

I don't want your sorry ass.

Don't feed me your lies.

Robtard
Don't feed me your lies.

No means no, Cheesy.

Oneness
I hope my best friend will at least be there for me, because if not, I don't really have anyone I can really afford to care about, do I?

Oneness
I don't think I'm crazy yet. I think at one point I tried to see like it. Please don't assume that's still what I want.

I do care, I don't want to be friendless. I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'm 21 and there's not a single female out there who cares about me. Please don't assume I'll be cool without a friend either, Red.

Oneness
I've changed, I swear.

dadudemon
Would you tell miss Lara goodbye before you go?

Dramatic Gecko
I get the feeling that one day... this will be Oneness:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YaRYtSvP4lw/Ujok3LkSSUI/AAAAAAAAF9c/CaBue0BrMpY/s1600/Bowler+hat+guy.gif

Time Immemorial
Oneness could you be a closet homo sexual? If you are, we will still accept you, but something is off with you and the ladies.

Dramatic Gecko
While I'm at it:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4_4EOxxWqRc/UxomR3heOjI/AAAAAAAACLA/bZHNdz_6QFg/s1600/they+all+hated+me.gif

AbnormalButSane
I don't think I'm crazy yet. I think at one point I tried to see like it. Please don't assume that's still what I want.

I do care, I don't want to be friendless. I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'm 21 and there's not a single female out there who cares about me. Please don't assume I'll be cool without a friend either, Red.

You could try being nicer and less condescending. srug

Oneness
I get the feeling that one day... this will be Oneness:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YaRYtSvP4lw/Ujok3LkSSUI/AAAAAAAAF9c/CaBue0BrMpY/s1600/Bowler+hat+guy.gif What?

Oneness
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Oneness could you be a closet homo sexual? If you are, we will still accept you, but something is off with you and the ladies. Consider yourself blocked, pussy btch.

Oneness
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
You could try being nicer and less condescending. srug You're that ugly btch from the 1millionth post game and you don't know how I treat my friends so stfu and quit pretending like you do or that they deserve to be my friends, cnt.

Oneness
I'm blocking Ghecko too, fgts starting to piss me the **** off with his gay ass disney movies.

Oneness
Blocked, blocked, and flamed.

**** yes, that does my heart good.

AbnormalButSane
You're that ugly btch from the 1millionth post game and you don't know how I treat my friends so stfu and quit pretending like you do or that they deserve to be my friends, cnt.

You said you didn't want to be friendless. I was just giving you some advice. Do as you please. srug

Oneness
I'd rather ask a dying hobo with ebola for advice than your cnting ass.

Oneness
You know what pains me the most?

Dramatic Ghecko's post. Twit could have called my mother a whore, could have compared me to the lowest scum on earth. But did she? No, she had to compare me to some pedophiliac disney movie character, a movie which she knows I'll never see cause I grew out of Disney movies when I was 2 having to face the real mother****ing world.

That goddamn cnt Ghecko. Holy shit.

AbnormalButSane
I'd rather ask a dying hobo with ebola for advice than your cnting ass.

I imagine a dying hobo with ebola would have some good advice to give. hmm

Oneness
Yes, cause the lowest mongrels in society are known for their genetic superiority.

You gotta be a dumb mother****er.

AbnormalButSane
Yes, cause the lowest mongrels in society are known for their genetic superiority.

You gotta be a dumb mother****er.

At least I can string a few coherent sentences together from time to time. srug

Oneness
There are other things. Like career climbing,

You're nothing but a penniless **** to me.

Don't let the door permanently ruin your hideous face on the way out.

VQ440xOiyho

You piss-ant.

Oneness
At least I can string a few coherent sentences together from time to time. srug I bet I make more money than you tho.

All that bullshit don't mean shit for real.

You're a woman.

Oneness
Ghecko, lemme let you in on a little secret that your childish ass still hasn't gotten the gist of quite yet, the meaning of life is to maximize pleasure and minimize pain.

It's that.****ing.simple.

Oneness
And with that I bid ya'll farewell.

AbnormalButSane
I bet I make more money than you tho.

All that bullshit don't mean shit for real.

You're a woman.

Of course you do. I'm only employed part time. srug

I am indeed a woman. Thank you for noticing.

Dramatic Gecko
the meaning of life is to maximize pleasure and minimize pain.

laughing laughing laughing

Dum knob. Your confusing human instincts for actual meaning. My perspective is that the meaning of life is.... whatever you want it to be.

Dramatic Gecko
Now hurry up and block me.

Oneness
I'm sorry, but I believe that I blocked you. big grin

Oneness
Of course you do. I'm only employed part time. srug

I am indeed a woman. Thank you for noticing. Oh man, you don't even notice that your predisposition is the reason why you're part-time.

Oneness
Hey, that's why I hate society. It's biased. You're all good girl.

You know that you're pretty phucking hot right?

I mean, why else would I be this riled up over your opinions!?

Oneness
There's a reason I didn't block you, ABS.

Dramatic Gecko
Cool. Then I can say whatever I want with no ripples. Gee is that Oneness guy a hopeless douche or what? Clogging up the OTF like his own personnel 12year-old girl diary. "I HAVE A DEVINE CONNECTION!" laughing

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. So long Oneness. May our paths (hopefully) never cross again...

And so noble Gecko strode off into the sunset wondering what new trials awaited him. What friends would he meet? How many enemies would cross his path? And what lessons would he learn? For all this one thing was certain: The ambitious Gecko's adventures were just beginning.

Oneness
cmGuYZaWpBw

Oneness
Cool. Then I can say whatever I want with no ripples. Gee is that Oneness guy a hopeless douche or what? Clogging up the OTF like his own personnel 12year-old girl diary. "I HAVE A DEVINE CONNECTION!" laughing

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. So long Oneness. May our paths (hopefully) never cross again...

And so noble Gecko strode off into the sunset wondering what new trials awaited him. What friends would he meet? How many enemies would cross his path? And what lessons would he learn? For all this one thing was certain: The ambitious Gecko's adventures were just beginning. Alright, if you're that buttsore about my opinions I'll unblock you.

I know who you are, Cheesy Brieey. <3

Dramatic Gecko
I knew you couldn't let me go. I'm just too much fun.

Oneness
SHUT AWWWHP!

*cries*

konfetka
One, do you own guns?

Oneness
I don't need a gun to know how good of a shooter I am. I'm an accurate motherfukcer.

Example: second time I ever paint-balled in my life I go up with a church group and just start flanking mother effers.

Like - these dudes do it all the time, yet I'm better than them at not getting and hitting others with the paint balls??

You know what it is, I'm smart. Like not the book smart or the street smart. I'm smart smart. My mind processes data real-time by the fukking nano sceond.

If I were to enlist in the army, my team's K to D ratio would be so immense that they'd promote by the second.

The thing is that I'm also really ****ing booksmart, I mean dwelving into literary masterpieces in minutes, and publishing them within week. That's just grammatical and philosophical, when I actually get high on potteneuse, I say geomotric shapes, my mind build conic-sections when I shut my eyes...

konfetka
That's good

Oneness
Let's see if I where my skee mask and KO this fruitloop "beautiful boy" with one hit, I'll get away with it.

****in Luke and that other dude in my PE class, beating there asses and getting away with it will be difficult.

The coup de grass, however, is the btich who me feel less than tertiary. I'll have to take her out by humiliating her somehow. If I can beat Luke and the other dude's asses in front of their families without getting assault and battery charges on meh that's humiliation enough for them. But she already knows I can beat her asss. This is revenge for being picked last. For being last pick. Et cetra! lol

Bardock42

If I were to enlist in the army, my team's K to D ratio would be so immense that they'd promote by the second.

Are you mixing up the army and Call of Duty?

konfetka
Life is a zebra, One. It gets black, it gets white. You don't need to"revenge" just get over it and keep going.

Oneness
Originally posted by konfetka
Life is a zebra, One. It gets black, it gets white. You don't need to"revenge" just get over it and keep going. Speak for yourself ya ugly cnt. My world doesn't bend to the subjection of others, I mind control or I go out with a bang.

I'm better than your ex-bf, now admit it then I will wreak havoc on your life either way like a Hindu Angel of Perfection, cnt cnt cnt cnt cnt cnt

konfetka
Hahahhahahah
You are a sociopath
Sickly child

jinXed by JaNx
I just pulled this gnarly thing out of my ear that resembles the size of a walnut. It's black and golden yellow with a slimy surface texture. I have anal fissures that sparkle like a freshly cracked geode. I'm four hundred pounds overweight and haven't bathed in two fort nights. It's ok though because i workout my upper body strength by constantly lifting my one hundred pound, belly fat rolls and crushing the family of rodents and insects that insist on making residence in-between my sweaty creases. It's been so long since i've seen my genetalia, i can't remember i'f i have a penis that has forever disappeared into mounds of excess skin or if my vagina has healed over. So yeah, i'm the truth. I seek only the realest of bitchez. Dont be expectin to hear froms me unless you're the truth 2.

Oneness
Hahahhahahah
You are a sociopath
Sickly child No I was treated like shit, thrown out and forgotten about the girl of my dreams. My problem is that I was obsessed and I still and I dont think I have a lot of days to live left.

Now get over that zebra patch, cnt.

konfetka
cnt.
Spelling bee rolling on floor laughing

Oneness
My suppossed didnt want to have anything to do with ne suddenly. Try being put into my shoes for a day cnt and u wouldnt those faggt ass zebrapatch analogies!

konfetka
Lol what do you even know about life? Teach me tiger how to love rawr
(Spelling bee continued and multiplied)

Oneness
Lol what do you even know about life? I know there's one or more ways around each and every single limitation the Bad Lord has set upon you so that you can rely on Its biased providence. It's just the process of finding ways to surpass the limits that chain you down in life by singling out successful attempts over all the other failed ones that makes me suicidal.

konfetka
Didn't convince me about your knowledge of life tiger

Oneness
Didn't convince me about your knowledge of life tiger Why are you calling me Tiger?

konfetka
Why not?

Oneness
Why not? Shhh.

Why am I tiger, I asked and I expect you to answer me and not say something irrelevant to the question.

Oneness
Heres something I know about life it went from being better than yours to being a lot worse for a much longer period of time than when it was good.

konfetka
Your knowledge of life is limited and selfish
I
I
I

konfetka
TIGER!!!! There must be something good about you. Share that grass immediately!

Oneness
TIGER!!!! There must be something good about you. Share that grass immediately! I'm sexy and I smell nice.

konfetka
Like what?

Oneness
Nothing too fancy with the colognes just cherry almond body scrub and ice breakers usually.

konfetka
Cherries are yumm

Oneness
I have to be moving throughout the day, I'm hyperactive, I workout all the Goddamn time, I keep myself extra clean, I hate smelling bad.

Oneness
I never sleep until I crash. I'm too hyperactive.

Oneness
One time I couldn't sleep for two days.

konfetka
Are you productive when you don't sleep?

Yeah, I do remember you like it clean stick out tongue

Oneness
Are you productive when you don't sleep?

Yeah, I do remember you like it clean stick out tongue More so.

Waah?

konfetka
You were talking about clean women somwhere on the forum smile

Oneness
You were talking about clean women somwhere on the forum smile I actually like them after a good workout. They can get me dirty that's alright I'll go take a shower afterwards with them. That gives us something to do afterwards anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.