pinky rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Saw this in an article about men's fashions women hate.

Need to repel women? Then the pinky ring is for you! The more gold and gemstones the more powerful the effect. Plus as a free bonus it also serves as a fancier, frillier way to get yourself into the "I'm an enormous douchebag" club, in case logos aren't for you.

Caught my attention because, in my entire life, every single man i've ever personally met who wore a pinky ring has been a douchebag.
So, opinions and comments, then. Are pinky rings douchy, Yay or nay? Just a fashion statement? Do you/would you wear one?

Robtard
Pimps and crime/drug lords should be the only men to wear pinky rings, all others are try hards.

Robtard
Pimps and crime/drug lords should be the only men to wear pinky rings, all others are try-hards.

riv6672
I agree with you...AND you!

Oneness
Originally posted by riv6672
I agree with you...AND you! Oh yeah? Shut up.

Quincy
Pinky Ring Pops are delicious and this thread is spiteful and I won't stand for it

Oneness
Originally posted by Quincy
Pinky Ring Pops are delicious and this thread is spiteful and I won't stand for it

Oneness
Riv is obviously a beta-age chick. This thread confirms it.

riv6672
Originally posted by Quincy
But...what would you doOOo for a Klondike Bar?

Quincy
Probably nothing too extraneous. Like, how much does one cost? Is the store far? Am I wearing pants? Do I look okay? Am I good on gas?

riv6672
Those really ARE pertinent questions...

Quincy
That's what I'm saying, Riv

riv6672
Klondike Bards are only a couple bucks.
For me the yum is worth the trip.
Of course, i have skewed priorities. I used to jog 1 1/2 miles one way to but a case if beer, put it in a ruck sack, ghen jig back home to get drunk.
So, driving for ice cream...i'm willing!

AsbestosFlaygon
Wikipedia says that British and German males traditionally wear their wedding bands in the left pinky finger.
Some wear their family signet ring on top of the wedding band.

rudester
A lot of pointless threads lately. ?

riv6672
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Wikipedia says that British and German males traditionally wear their wedding bands in the left pinky finger.
Some wear their family signet ring on top of the wedding band.
Thats interesting.
Signet rings arent really a thing in the US, which may account for the rarity if pinky rings to begin with.
I know class rings are fairly common here, but those are usually right hand/ring finger...

riv6672
Someone pointed out a certain European that rocks the pinky ring...

http://images.moviefanatic.com/iu/t_full/v1364990936/dr-evil.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.