Darth Bane vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Darth Bane from Path of Destruction versus Darth Maul from The Phantom Menace.

Trocity
Maul

Nephthys
Bane

Arhael
Maul

Stigma
Maul.

AncientPower
Maul.

NewGuy01
Uh, probably Maul tbh. He's better than Kas'im in just about every way, so unless Bane has a temple to collapse on him, he falls here.

Not that Maul would stop the fight to talk to him anyway.

Nephthys
This is Phantom Menace Maul here guys. Bane can beat his ass with lightning, at least match him in TK plus he knows everything Maul can do with that double-bladed lightsaber.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
This is Phantom Menace Maul here guys.

We know. If no one read the description, everybody would be voting Bane, after all.

He didn't do so to Kas'im, I'm not inclined to assume he could here.

Same could be said about Kas'im.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
We know. If no one read the description, everybody would be voting Bane, after all.

I just don't see why TPM Maul is better than Bane.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
He didn't do so to Kas'im, I'm not inclined to assume he could here.

Well I'm not inclined to assume that Maul can handle Bane's lightning just because Bane didn't use it on Kas'im.

And Bane was beating Kas'im until he pulled out his dual sabers. erm

NewGuy01
And I'm not inclined to assume Bane's lightning would overpower Maul, especially because he didn't even attempt using it against Kas'im.

Well, Maul is better than Kas'im is. Also, Maul is also a masterful user of dual blades--It's how he overcame Vader.

carthage
Maul SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Emperordmb
Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.