Lord Marvel vs Injustice (yellow Ring) Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who pulls the win here?

KingD19
Superman makes him see the omniverse.

carver9
Lol

Galan007
Originally posted by KingD19
Superman makes him see the omniverse. But how can Mar-Vell see.... That which is stuffed up his ass? confused

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
But how can Mar-Vell see.... That which is stuffed up his ass? confused

laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Carver I dont like the new theme you going for here, you a Mr. Green not Mr. Blue.

DarkSaint85
I'm mystified why he is gloating, considering Thanos is facing up to the Hulk soon. If anything, reveling in his defeats shows that Thanos' stock has fallen....and if he loses to the Hulk, it's just another defeat.

Whereas if he lost whilst at the peak of his untouchable prime (smiling at BB, at an enraged Thor etc), then that's a much better victory.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm mystified why he is gloating, considering Thanos is facing up to the Hulk soon. If anything, reveling in his defeats shows that Thanos' stock has fallen....and if he loses to the Hulk, it's just another defeat.

Whereas if he lost whilst at the peak of his untouchable prime (smiling at BB, at an enraged Thor etc), then that's a much better victory.

Yea a loss for Thanos is like no big deal anymore.

carver9

Starlin is writing this so I don't think it's going to be a loss for either since Starlin is in love with Hulk and Thanos is his pet. He is boasting that he is going to grant Thanos more power but at the same time is staying that Thanos is weary of Hulks limitless strength. Stalemate imo with Hulk receiving some major props from Thanos, Annihilus, and Blaastar.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Starlin is writing this so I don't think it's going to be a loss for either since Starlin is in love with Hulk and Thanos is his pet. He is boasting that he is going to grant Thanos more power but at the same time is staying that Thanos is weary of Hulks limitless strength. Stalemate imo with Hulk receiving some major props from Thanos.

What form will hulk be fighting in WWH or WBH?

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I just feel that the victory would be cheapened somewhat if in the run up to the main event, he had been losing a fair few battles, whilst his opponents have been getting boosts. Just my view on things.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
What form will hulk be fighting in WWH or WBH?

Starlin said he is using Indestructible Hulk for this fight. Annihilus and Blaastar have something Pips want but in order to get it, they asked Pip to capture Hulk for them so that they can use him as a weapon. Pip realizing they might not keep their end of the deal decides to use the Hulk as muscle for himself to attack both Annihilus and Blaastar. Hulk transforming right in front of their eyes ends with Blaastar and Annihilus retreating. Don't know what happens after that.

The next scene shows Thanos teleporting Pip onto his ship and I'm guessing he is questioning Pip on why the Hulk is there because he has Hulk and Banner pulled up on screen. No telling how this is going to go but it's going to be good knowing Starlin.

carver9
Yeah, I just feel that the victory would be cheapened somewhat if in the run up to the main event, he had been losing a fair few battles, whilst his opponents have been getting boosts. Just my view on things.

Agreed.

Insane Titan

Whereas if he lost whilst at the peak of his untouchable prime (smiling at BB, at an enraged Thor etc), then that's a much better victory. how has Thanos stock fallen?

Estacado
He lost to people with plot devices duh....biscuits

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Insane Titan
how has Thanos stock fallen?

Re-read my post.

Also, re-read my posts in the Character Ownage Thread, where I mentioned the plot devices AND was replying to Board Walker.

I was saying, that Carver's enjoyment of Thanos' defeat cheapens any showing that he may have against the Hulk, if he doesn't do well. As it may be a symptom of the general feeling within Marvel that Thanos is good to be used as a Worf.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Estacado
He lost to people with plot devices duh....biscuits yeah I know. Losing to people with items of great power is a drop in stock now according some people.

Still want to hear these massive losses Thanos suffered.

Insane Titan
Re-read my post.

Also, re-read my posts in the Character Ownage Thread, where I mentioned the plot devices AND was replying to Board Walker.

I was saying, that Carver's enjoyment of Thanos' defeat cheapens any showing that he may have against the Hulk, if he doesn't do well. As it may be a symptom of the general feeling within Marvel that Thanos is good to be used as a Worf. i did read your post. We are talking about Bendis here using Thanos, when any half decent comic fan knows what Bendis is about.

We had Starlord with a CC and Nova using full nova force along with a Drax who's power lvl is unknown.

Then we have Starlord again with a celestial tech gem of unknown power , who Thanos did ok against even breaking Peters nose.

All of these Thanos has faced are far above Hulk.

I geuss Thanos recent other showings get forgotten.

It's sad to see you've joined the lvl of Carver.

DarkSaint85
yeah I know. Losing to people with items of great power is a drop in stock now according some people.

Still want to hear these massive losses Thanos suffered.

Calm yourself.

This was the original post by Board Walker:

Originally posted by Board Walker
He was beat down on seperate occasions by star lord, hulk, drax, lord mar-vell, squirrel girl, etc.

Thanos is not what he once prior was, he is now a solid meta level character among the ranks of iron man, wolverine, and midnighter.

This is my response:
Tbf, Drax is Drax. His showings against Thanos are different.
Squirrel Girl is Squirrel Girl
Star-Lord had a CC/Gem.

I'd hardly call being beaten by Lord MArvell something that would place you in the meta tier...

IOW, lumping him in the same breath as Marvell is not the same as Wolverine./Midnighter.

Insane Titan
Calm yourself.

This was the original post by Board Walker:

This is my response:

IOW, lumping him in the same breath as Marvell is not the same as Wolverine./Midnighter. I am calm , don't try speaking to me as if you're better then me.

carver9
Lol...he's stressed (and weird) Dark. Don't worry about him.

Galan007
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-09/19/18/enhanced/webdr02/anigif_original-grid-image-2325-1411167113-19.gif

carver9
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-09/19/18/enhanced/webdr02/anigif_original-grid-image-2325-1411167113-19.gif

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
I am calm , don't try speaking to me as if you're better then me.

Why?

Insane Titan
You know what I meant

Reflassshh
Superman punches him through infinite earths.

leonidas
But how can Mar-Vell see.... That which is stuffed up his ass? confused

cosmic awareness ya newb. sneer

and yeah, supes demolishes him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.