Ya know what, Chessy/Riv?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
You can have Astner for your FwB.

I can get with any btch I want on 5th street for a one nighter, whether you acknowledge how cute I am or not. So why am I jealous about you, all my friends think that one blonde I got with is hotter than you anyway. Plus, you're like an annoying puppy when you talk. I found that cute in middle school, but now it's kinda annoying.

http://media.kuechengoetter.de/media/85/12174927699720/brie.jpg

P.S., I think your best friend, the "model"; has the hots for me as well. That mixed babe is someone I found hotter than you from the start. eek!

Oneness
Your dad told you that a degree mattered, Chessy. Perhaps it did, back in the day. But now that things are run by the NWO, who manipulated my embryo btw, things are a little differently as you're too dull to fully realize.

I make more money than your educated Bardock, I found the job without the research Digi did because I'm set like no one else. The GM at this company, is in with my dad, and I'm too smart to job-hop.

You might not realize this, but I'm hooked both paternally and maternally. I'm Patrick Bateman in the works, and your poor ass is Evelyn. Who'll date me, cheat on me with Rudester/Bryce, want to marry me, and who I will ultimately dump before hallucinating my sins out of reality and becoming messianic. I'll be cheating on your with your BFF.

Quincy
So what's the deal with you guys?

Oneness
Originally posted by Quincy
So what's the deal with you guys? She's deluded, I'm rational, etc.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Oneness
I'm Patrick Bateman in the works, and your poor ass is Evelyn.

Please tell me your idol isn't Patrick Bateman.

Oneness
She's in denial about her feelings, I'm not, etc.

Oneness
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Please tell me your idol isn't Patrick Bateman. Christian Bale was paid by an unbeknownst-to-the-latter director to play my future-self in a black comedy in 2000 BC. No biggy.

It's just factual religion. Note how much alike me and Bale look.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Oneness
Christian Bale was paid by an unbeknownst-to-the-latter director to play my future-self in a black comedy in 2000 BC. No biggy.

It's just factual religion. Note how much alike me and Bale look.

You want to be a serial murderer?

Quincy
Hey man, that doesn't sound like good stuff. Like, that movie is fun to watch and Christian Bale acts really well in it, but you aren't supposed to empathize.

Though if you do, it's cause for seeking help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.