Revan Reborn vs. TFU II Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Both combatans are bloodlusted.
They get no prep time, nor nexus to draw off.
They start 20 feet apart.

Setting: Kamino, where Starkiller fought Vader in TFU II.

Let's break it into old school:
1) Sabers
2) Force
3) All-out

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan takes him down.

Nargaroth
Revan, but only because Starkiller tends to rush in duels without using his power.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Revan, but only because Starkiller tends to rush in duels without using his power.
So, what you're saying is Revan takes sabers and all-out, Starkiller takes the force.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Stigma
So, what you're saying is Revan takes sabers and all-out, Starkiller takes the force.

If he uses the Force, yes, but since he likely won't, Revan takes this.

Stigma
If he uses the Force, yes, but since he likely won't, Revan takes this.
I see.
Unless Starkiller stalls in a duel until he realizes his best chance to win is to abuse the force.

Hmm...I'm not sure how good of a duelsit Revan really is. Is he better than TFU II Vader whom Starkiller was able to match?

Nargaroth
I see.
Unless Starkiller stalls in a duel until he realizes his best chance to win is to abuse the force.

Hmm...I'm not sure how good of a duelsit Revan really is. Is he better than TFU II Vader whom Starkiller was able to match?

Debatable, though I think he's in the same class, and Vader was holding back anyways.

Stigma
Debatable, though I think he's in the same class, and Vader was holding back anyways.
I concur. Reavn should be in the same dueling tier as Vader, gping solely by hype. He also defeated Malak, who was supposed to be a saber badass, and that was well-before Revan's prime.

Good point about Vader, though I thought he was holding back in TFUI not TFUII.

DarthAnt66
Educate my on Revan's lightsaber skills, Nargaroth and Stigma, as your knowledge on him must be outstanding.

Stigma
EDIT: Ooops, I quoted myself accidently.

DarthAnt66
I didn't ask for Wookieepedia highlights. Educate me on his feats and accolades. Besides Malak, has he ever beat anyone impressive?

Stigma
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Educate my on Revan's lightsaber skills, Nargaroth and Stigma, as your knowledge on him must be outstanding.
I never claimed that it is, though.

I though you were the one riding Revan's balls? Any good saber feats for him.

DarthAnt66
I never claimed that it is, though.

I though you were the one riding Revan's balls? Any good saber feats for him.
Oh, I was assuming you had a greater understand on Revan then anyone else.
I thought your mastery over knowledge of Darth Bane extended onto other characters.

Stigma
lol, someone's mad. It really shows, bro.

DarthAnt66
No, just in awe over your prestige. I see my thoughts have been misplaced then.
Besides Darth Bane, what other characters do you have similar mastery on?

Nargaroth
I didn't ask for Wookieepedia highlights. Educate me on his feats and accolades. Besides Malak, has he ever beat anyone impressive?

Are you trolling? You're supposed to be the one who is knowledgeable on Revan.

DarthAnt66
Are you trolling? You're supposed to be the one who is knowledgeable on Revan.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YhguEScecS0/UnBZYNprT5I/AAAAAAAAPik/KQ32z9BQ_sM/s1600/baby+sunglasses+reverse.gif
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revans-lightsaber-abilities-overview/97613/

Emperordmb
No he's trying to see if Stigma actually knows anything about Revan.

Nargaroth
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YhguEScecS0/UnBZYNprT5I/AAAAAAAAPik/KQ32z9BQ_sM/s1600/baby+sunglasses+reverse.gif
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revans-lightsaber-abilities-overview/97613/

???

Revanchiste
XD XD XD XD Starkinoob great power but totaly no techniques !!!!
Revan take all !!!
50%/50% Because there is the one you know starkiller (or just see him as the god)
Those who ARe the same with Revan and those who just know all Revan capacities !!!!

Me I know a lot about Revan and some none canon theory which are not really precise but seam SSSSSOOOOO LOgical. You Know what? I NERD FIGTH WITH WHARHAMMER 40K fan. I have build a context where SW have the possibility to win !!! And I made them admit it !!!

Fated Xtasy
???

He's just being cocky/proud that he knows everything about Revan lol. It's kinda cute

Anyway I'm going with Revan with some difficulty imho.

Stigma
I'm reading Ant's saber feats of Revan thread atm.

To recap: Revan had many masters, knows many lightsaber forms, slayed in combat unimaginable numbers of opponents (probaly mooks though), kills Tentarek, Drew calls Revan "to be damn good" in sabes etc. TBH the Malak feat is one of the best too, not sure why Ant got angry when I brought it up.

Also big lol at the notion that everyone need to know everything about Revan, Bane, Starkiller, Sidous and whomever from the top of their heads.

The fanboys do the respect threads so that the knowledge is easier to obtain. wink

Ah, whatever. Edited it.

DarthAnt66
That recap was pretty awful. Re-read it and try again. wink

Revanchiste
And Revan wasn't at his full power when he beat Malak.....
Here's the Joke !

Nargaroth

I've seen your thread. So far, it seems a fine work, but I have a doubt. You say that Revan has defeated two Terentateks, but are you sure that he actually did this?

In your Revan respect thread, I recall that you posted a video for the feat, but that was gameplay mechanic. So I ask you, do you have any other, more official evidence that he did defeat them? Because you should be aware that those two beasts can be avoided via stealth (yes, the game allows it). Killing them is not necessary to advance.

Fated Xtasy

Yeah, kinda was, no offense to you stigma, but that seriously intensified my headache lol, i'm not even joking. Again, no offense.

carthage
Starkiller with difficulty

DarthAnt66
I've seen your thread. So far, it seems a fine work, but I have a doubt. You say that Revan has defeated two Terentateks, but are you sure that he actually did this?

In your Revan respect thread, I recall that you posted a video for the feat, but that was gameplay mechanic. So I ask you, do you have any other, more official evidence that he did defeat them? Because you should be aware that those two beasts can be avoided via stealth (yes, the game allows it). Killing them is not necessary to advance.
It seems somebody lacks knowledge on Revan. roll eyes (sarcastic)
1. Duron Qel-Droma had vision of Revan killing those Terentatek.
2. Uthar Wynn tells you in order to pass by, you must kill them.
3. Uthar Wynn praises you after you kill them once you meet with him.
4. Revan uses Duron robes. Only way for him to obtain robes is to kill Terentaek.
5. KotORPG additionally says and discusses the Terentatek you will/have faced.

Revanchiste
WHy have you not vote it?

Revan master power of the force will just block, deflect reflect or absorb every starkiller force attack...
And if STarkiller hurt Revan He's got his insane Stamina...
Just try to hit vader with ligth saber in the Rise of the sith lord version !

Ligth saber..... Does I have something to say???
Revan got the same insane power than STarkiller have cappble of summoning ligth strom from the sky and slain entire army of warbeast and warrior in no time....

Stigma
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Yeah, kinda was, no offense to you stigma, but that seriously intensified my headache lol, i'm not even joking. Again, no offense.
Is your headache more or less correllated to how little you contribute to the thread?

Still, none taken. It was so much Revan wank that the fact I was able to write a few lines after reading it speaks volumes.

I'm joking in both instances, for those who are too easily upsetstick out tongue

Revanchiste

DarthAnt66
Nah, Star Forge robes isn't canon. Only two depictions of the Star Forge battle show Revan wearing the Droma robes.

Revanchiste
Yhea yhea.. But Canon none canon.. It us fan who decide !!
If it wasn't.. All the al universe including the world devastator the canon of hot used and seen in episode V.. Etc is non canon...

Quote from me and penderor :

" #28 Posted by Penderor (2546 posts) - 4 days, 14 hours ago - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Lucas said it only because they paid him for it and he became their puppet. Such words have not much of value.

@penderor:
That's it hey lucas let's check what is canon or what is not I know you don't writ anything, but that's you who inspired all of this !!! SO

-Ho no I want to sleep Know...

-That's about the clone war money money money !

-Moneeh? Ho yhea canon put all of this canon !!!

Am I thinking EU = canon? Awnser :

Not all of it.. But Remeber star war is made of legend not only canon.. legend matters in star war !!

I's commercial so on some corner it's completly **** up...

But No matters the canons... THE UNIVSERSELIVE IN FAN MIND !!!! That's why SW is wonderfull. And I can resume it in one quote :

"THE ONLY CANNON WICH MATTERS, IS MY PERSONNAL CANON !!!"

Grievous encounter obiwan but never figth him personaly before episode III

Quote : "You fool, compt Dokuu train me to your Jedi arts"

And in the canon clone war... Obiwan figth grievous.. Multiples times !!!

Republic commando the game and novels = non canon... The result of the game they popularity parodi in the TWC serie : Canon !!!

We should take the EU as Kojima told to MGS fan's to take MGS portable OPS as an Half canon... "Canon but not on every aspects !!!""

And I really love Holonet for what they have made they try to counciliate all the part of the universe, to make credible... And that's ****ing genious.. They just try because taht's quasi impossible for an encyclopedia... But I really love them for that.

The_Tempest
Whoever wins (leaning Revan atm) will do so with extreme difficulty.

Nargaroth
4. Revan uses Duron robes. Only way for him to obtain robes is to kill Terentaek.

I see. I will check this out.

Revanchiste
I HAVE MADE A REBOOT OF REVAN STORY WITH FRIENDS !!!!
Because there is incoherences..
Dath Revan wasn't a sith who just want power.... Peharps he have been brainwashed by vitiate but he retake the control !
He keep the republic defense intact to don't weak the republic, he try to convert Jedi order instead of eradicate it.. Because eh knew he has a probability of failing (Like most of Great strategist he have alway a B plan !!!)
He show the sith were alive.

Because everyone forget that when the novel The old republic appear...

Look at this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZjbkXpvF80&index=1&list=PL55663C42542AF652
WE CORRECT ALL MISTAKES !!!

That's what we do !!!!

Even in light saber technics use by sith and Jedi in SWtOR ! We correct it, we give an explaination to this !!! (The secret dark council technic wich die with the dark council, to never fall in the hand of the Jedi.. Never teach to sub sith lords... Because Jedi do not have to learn those technics... Revan have been teach to those technics, one of them where the yuyo.. He brought it to the Jedi order thank to his spies sen to convert Jerti to the Dark side !!)

DarthAnt66
Same.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
No he's trying to see if Stigma actually knows anything about Revan.

Nah, seems pretty troll to me.

Nephthys

Geez, way to be a dick to a guy who was praising you.

Revanchiste
Same.

But not the same techniques....

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Geez, way to be a dick to a guy who was praising you.
I was kiddinggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Revanchiste
I often use this excuse.

deathslash
Revan wins with a very fair amount of difficulty

Fated Xtasy
Is your headache more or less correllated to how little you contribute to the thread?

lol mostly caused by the lack of sleep. stick out tongue

No offense taken, i assumed it was a joke big grin

Emperordmb
I'm siding with Revan here.

Revanchiste
6 votes for starkiller..
The guy who vote for STarkillers are this kind of guy...

"@burnface said:

There are loads of horrible debaters on that site, there is no comparison. You should show up to KMC just to humiliate the TOR fanboys. There are people there that think Vitiate prepped could stomp ROTS Sidious due to a perceived lack of force feats, that Orbalisk Bane could take TCW Maul and Count Dooku at the same time, and that Malgus could beat Maul and Savage at the same time. They consider Comicvine debaters to have PT bias lol

The TOR fans are like that because some of the EU fans used to completely shut down TOR and pre-Empire era characters (not to mention the TOR fanboys themselves). I can remember days where people thought f****ing Plo Koon would stomp Revan.

So yeah, some of the hardcore TOR fans wank on people like Vitiate, Revan, Meetra, etc., as do some of the EU-only fans with Vader, Maul, Dooku, etc. That's just the thing though. Every fanbase has a minority of fans where they tend to overrate their favorite characters.

You probably do the same thing yourself, so don't make TOR fans look like a bunch of idiots just for overly-supporting their characters."

Because TFU fanboys don't?
Because trying to humilate TOR fan boys while thinking Revan is only this limited pseudo shepard from KotOR1 is not a mistaken view????
Because YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT REVAN IS MORE POWER THAN YOU THINK !!!!

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Revanchiste
6 votes for starkiller..
The guy who vote for STarkillers are this kind of guy...

"@burnface said:

There are loads of horrible debaters on that site, there is no comparison. You should show up to KMC just to humiliate the TOR fanboys. There are people there that think Vitiate prepped could stomp ROTS Sidious due to a perceived lack of force feats, that Orbalisk Bane could take TCW Maul and Count Dooku at the same time, and that Malgus could beat Maul and Savage at the same time. They consider Comicvine debaters to have PT bias lol

The TOR fans are like that because some of the EU fans used to completely shut down TOR and pre-Empire era characters (not to mention the TOR fanboys themselves). I can remember days where people thought f****ing Plo Koon would stomp Revan.

So yeah, some of the hardcore TOR fans wank on people like Vitiate, Revan, Meetra, etc., as do some of the EU-only fans with Vader, Maul, Dooku, etc. That's just the thing though. Every fanbase has a minority of fans where they tend to overrate their favorite characters.

You probably do the same thing yourself, so don't make TOR fans look like a bunch of idiots just for overly-supporting their characters."

Because TFU fanboys don't?
Because trying to humilate TOR fan boys while thinking Revan is only this limited pseudo shepard from KotOR1 is not a mistaken view????
Because YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT REVAN IS MORE POWER THAN YOU THINK !!!!

I personally don't see that much TOR fanwank here (but hey, I might be blind stick out tongue ). There is probably much worse in other forums. KMC seems pretty... balanced to me in this regard.

Nephthys
Personally I'm impressed more people aren't saying Starkiller pwns, considering some of his insane feats.

Revanchiste

SIDIOUS 66
I personally don't see that much TOR fanwank here (but hey, I might be blind stick out tongue ). There is probably much worse in other forums. KMC seems pretty... balanced to me in this regard.

If the feats were switched and Revan had Starkiller feats and Starkiller had Revan's, then it'd be a stomp in Revan's favor.

You don't see that being claimed here because majority of the PT fans are far more generous and reasonable than the TOR fans.

TBH, the only thing Revan has on Starkiller is hype, which has no connection to Starkiller whatsoever. I've not read the second book, only the first one, so Idk how good the second Starkiller is with a blade. I do know, however, that Starkiller in the second novel is a more powerful version, and TBH, Revan would go down to the original Marek harder than Vader did, due to the power gap, and is good enough in sabers to not go down to Revan easily, if at all, in that area.

Trocity
Burnface mad.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Trocity
Burnface mad.

Why's my son mad?

Nargaroth
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
If the feats were switched and Revan had Starkiller feats and Starkiller had Revan's, then it'd be a stomp in Revan's favor.

You don't see that being claimed here because majority of the PT fans are far more generous and reasonable than the TOR fans.

TBH, the only thing Revan has on Starkiller is hype, which has no connection to Starkiller whatsoever. I've not read the second book, only the first one, so Idk how good the second Starkiller is with a blade. I do know, however, that Starkiller in the second novel is a more powerful version, and TBH, Revan would go down to the original Marek harder than Vader did, due to the power gap, and is good enough in sabers to not go down to Revan easily, if at all, in that area.

So far I've seen more or less the same amount of wank on both sides, but as I said, my impression might be wrong.

Regardless, TFU 2 Starkiller disintegrated half of a 300m frigate while simultaneously sustaining his Force shield. See this for more details: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/zapan87/blog/starkiller-clone-respect-thread/99783/. He would still probably lose to Revan due to the latter being a better duellist and Starkiller not using his powers (he didn't attempt to TK Vader, so he likely won't against Revan).

Vader losing at Galen like that is honestly stupid , not so much for the duel (Vader was stated to have underestimated Galen) but for the fact that Marek ragdolled him, which is an inconsistency.

Fated Xtasy
Vader losing at Galen like that is honestly stupid , not so much for the duel (Vader was stated to have underestimated Galen) but for the fact that Marek ragdolled him, which is an inconsistency.

Wasn't that Vader before his prime though? I was under the impression that TFU 2 Vader was more powerful or something like that.

Edit: Happy Halloween btw stick out tongue

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Wasn't that Vader before his prime though? I was under the impression that TFU 2 Vader was more powerful or something like that.

Vader was far from his prime in skill, but he was never stated to have become much more powerful after that point, and most, if not all his best feats were done up to and even many years before ANH.

SIDIOUS 66
So far I've seen more or less the same amount of wank on both sides, but as I said, my impression might be wrong.

Regardless, TFU 2 Starkiller disintegrated half of a 300m frigate while simultaneously sustaining his Force shield. See this for more details: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/zapan87/blog/starkiller-clone-respect-thread/99783/. He would still probably lose to Revan due to the latter being a better duellist and Starkiller not using his powers (he didn't attempt to TK Vader, so he likely won't against Revan).

There's wank on both sides, but it's far worse on the TOR side, except for a few TOR fans here. They'll even ignore established canon, which confirms that a DS nexus enhances a dark sider's power.

What saber feats of Revan's makes you believe he'd take a majority here? Why do you believe Revan to be a superior saber duelist to Starkiller at all? As I said, I don't know about Starkiller's saber skills in the second novel, but in the first novel, he held his own against Vader, who I'd say is more skilled than Revan, and I don't recall Vader holding back then, especially in front of his master. Furthermore, Marek usually ends up using his powers when he is being overwhelmed in sabers.

Vader has ragdolled Starkiller as well in some of the cutscenes. They both seemed to be depicted as near equals, and Vader's raw power and command over his raw power rivals that of Vitiate's. You even said Vader may have killed a group of jedi with just a force push.

NewGuy01

It's true, tbh.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's true, tbh.

Are you saying that's what the TOR fans would claim, or that it would be a stomp if the feats were switched?

Revanchiste
"Originally posted by Nargaroth
So far I've seen more or less the same amount of wank on both sides, but as I said, my impression might be wrong."
There is over fan of Revan one side and over fan of starkiller on the other side that's perfectly normal.. Taht's not my first Revan V.S starkiller thread...

Revanchiste

Revanchiste

Nargaroth
There's wank on both sides, but it's far worse on the TOR side, except for a few TOR fans here. They'll even ignore established canon, which confirms that a DS nexus enhances a dark sider's power.

What saber feats of Revan's makes you believe he'd take a majority here? Why do you believe Revan to be a superior saber duelist to Starkiller at all? As I said, I don't know about Starkiller's saber skills in the second novel, but in the first novel, he held his own against Vader, who I'd say is more skilled than Revan, and I don't recall Vader holding back then, especially in front of his master. Furthermore, Marek usually ends up using his powers when he is being overwhelmed in sabers.

Vader has ragdolled Starkiller as well in some of the cutscenes. They both seemed to be depicted as near equals, and Vader's raw power and command over his raw power rivals that of Vitiate's. You even said Vader may have killed a group of jedi with just a force push.

Uhm, that might be a reaction to some people lowballing certain characters using Nexus argument rather than a default bias, though. Not that this should be justified anyway.

As for Revan's feats, I'll mention a few off the top of my head:

1. Stomping Imperial guards, who were amped by Vitiate, in a dark side nexus;
2. Defeating Darth Malak, one of the best duellists of his time.
3. Presumably defeating two Terentateks on Korriban (another dark side Nexus), though I'm not sure about this one, since I still have to check source material;
4. Defeating Mandalore The Ultimate, who was good enough to one-shot Malak as a Jedi.

This should be enough. These feats are certainly more impressive than duelling evenly and nearly losing to a pre-ANH Vader who was clearly holding back. Wether Revan is a better, equal or inferior duellist to ANH Vader is probably debatable, though ROTJ Vader is certainly better. Vader was trying to kill Galen, but the point is that he fought like an idiot and underestimated his apprentice, which along with other things, resulted in his defeat.

Vader only gripped the Starkiller clone, which is another inconsistent showing. Galen ragdolling him is also inconsistent because Vader briefly chocked him before that, which indicates very comparable power. As for the Jedi, we don't know if Vader killed them or not, and his raw power doesn't rival that of a prepped Vitiate anyways.

Revanchiste
Yhea if you defeat Mandalore the utimate then Vitiate gard should cause you no problem, no troubl anything like that !!!

Revan Have also deafeat a certain beast on Malachor V :
http://www.starwars-holonet.com/encyclopedie/creature-storm-beast.html
An other feat.. Humhum... Revan not kill those but the big one !!!

Unfortunaltly for Revan he is underestimate only by somes SW fans.... Not by his foes who take him some time too seriously (even if he is really dangerous..)

FreshestSlice
Revan

Lighter332
Revan wins this by the skin of his teeth.

Revanchiste
Revan have more technic than starki... quasi the same amount of power in a bit less powerfull...

Emperordmb
Still Revan

Revanchiste
Yhea :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAyHXJtklHM
It's a bit linked to Vitiate what's a bit linked to revan... Somehow...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.