alone time with my GF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Genesis-Soldier
lately me and my GF have been wanting to find some private time between us. we are both in highschool and when we go out it is always in public areas. we want some alone time with each other but our parents are always at home and i don't have my P's to driver her to some place special like a lake.

any Tips?

Dramatic Gecko
This is also what I found hard when I HAD *cries internally* a girlfriend. Depending on how comfortable your girlfriend is with you this might work: Steal a moment behind a place in school like behind lockers, cupboard rooms and tree lines. However this is pretty lame. I'd say if you want to do something pretty intimate... Cinema. A good ol'snog at the movies is always great. That's where I got my first boob grab too big grin . It gives you plenty of time and see a movie neither of you have any interest in.

THat's the extent of my tactics as I'm only now just finishing school.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
This is also what I found hard when I HAD *cries internally* a girlfriend. Depending on how comfortable your girlfriend is with you this might work: Steal a moment behind a place in school like behind lockers, cupboard rooms and tree lines. However this is pretty lame. I'd say if you want to do something pretty intimate... Cinema. A good ol'snog at the movies is always great. That's where I got my first boob grab too big grin . It gives you plenty of time and see a movie neither of you have any interest in.

THat's the extent of my tactics as I'm only now just finishing school.
we are doing all that but the real element we are looking for is privacy

anyway we are both on the same "level" when it comes to likes and dislikes for making out

Oneness

THat's the extent of my tactics as I'm only now just finishing school. Brie...who grabbed your boobs?

Was it Luke or your second bf I forgot his name but he wanted me to phuck Andrew up and even defended you.

You must have skills in bed.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Oneness
Brie...who grabbed your boobs?

Was it Luke or your second bf I forgot his name but he wanted me to phuck Andrew up and even defended you.

You must have skills in bed.

Your obsession is flattering but I must remind you that I am:

1. A guy
2. Not your friend
3. On a different continent than you
4. Andrew is in Uganda deworming orphans.

Oneness
4. Andrew is in Uganda deworming orphans. WTF?

One day I'm trying not to beat his ass while he's hitting me and calling me a btich of all people, and the next he's a ****in' Buddhist!?

What blasphemy is this!?

Mindset
Your obsession is flattering but I must remind you that I am:

1. A guy
2. Not your friend
3. On a different continent than you
4. Andrew is in Uganda deworming orphans. Will you be my friend?

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Mindset
Will you be my friend?

Only because you have the best avatar.

Dramatic Gecko
WTF?

One day I'm trying not to beat his ass while he's hitting me and calling me a btich of all people, and the next he's a ****in' Buddhist!?

What blasphemy is this!?

Phucking Andrew. Pretentious prick is what he is.

Stoic
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
we are doing all that but the real element we are looking for is privacy

anyway we are both on the same "level" when it comes to likes and dislikes for making out

Make sure you strap up.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Stoic
Make sure you strap up.
and what exactly are you implying by that?

ArtificialGlory

He's talking about a strap-on.

Genesis-Soldier
i figured, i was wondering if he thought this a lesbian thread or if he wanted to be insulting. ignorance is a bad habit

Digi
we are both in highschool...
any Tips?

Wait a few years until you're in college. I know it's not what you want to hear. But seriously, there's no fix to this kind of stuff quite like growing up.

Bardock42
You could talk to either of your parents about your wish for some more privacy. Perhaps they will listen.

As an argument, you could tell them that you guys know all about protection, and you decided to do the pull out method, you read that works like 90% over a year, which sounds like a really big number...they should go for that easily.

The first is serious, don't do the second...

NemeBro
Kill your parents.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kill your parents.

Strangely this is the most likely to work.

Bardock42
Strangely this is the most likely to work.

Yeah, I hear prison offers some great privacy, in particular regarding visiting spouses.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, I hear prison offers some great privacy, in particular regarding visiting spouses.

Prison will give him alone time with the fellas at Lockup time. laughing laughing

sureshpulihora
It's good for you and i am hoping that you two will get sometime at home itself.

Robtard

I think he meant "wear a condom" when he said "strap up"; not have your GF wear a strap-on dildo and ride you like Seabiscuit.

Unless of course you're into that sort of thing, then by all means do what feels right/good, ***.

Stoic
i figured, i was wondering if he thought this a lesbian thread or if he wanted to be insulting. ignorance is a bad habit

When I read your OP, the first thing that came to mind was sexual intimacy. If this isn't what you want to do with her, read no further, and my bad, i completely misjudged everything. However if this is where things are leading continue reading.

I meant protect yourself, as in wear a condom. You appear to be a young person, and at this stage of your life, you don't want to go getting your young GF pregnant. The extra weight in your boat will sink you both, effectively ruining your life. Unless you are rich, or have finished everything that you need to do before having the responsibility of raising a child. There is a fine line between love, and hate. Unwanted pregnancy goes a long way of making that love turn to hate. Just protect yourself, and your GF. If you love her, you will make sure that she is protected, even if it comes through protecting her from you. The same goes for loving yourself... just protect yourself.

Oh, and a motel is the perfect place to go if you want someplace private, and safe to chill with her. Well this is what I did when I was 16-18 yrs old.

Stoic
Originally posted by Robtard
I think he meant "wear a condom" when he said "strap up"; not have your GF wear a strap-on dildo and ride you like Seabiscuit.

Unless of course you're into that sort of thing, then by all means do what feels right/good, ***.

Duuuuuude laughing out loud

But yeah that's exactly what I meant.

Genesis-Soldier
okay well lets see.
A. (digi) uni isn't an option because im have been pre accepted into ADFA (australian defence force academy) and i am going to study to become a combat engineer.

B. (Bardoc42) our both our parents are strict on the whole intamicy thing, my parents let us both drink until we are tipsy but thats about it, and it is MY rule to always wear a condom, i want kids later in life and i don't want to ruin her life with kids or an abortion at 17.

C.(NemeBro) i would be hunted and would have even less time with her when on the run, i can't take her with me.

D.(Robtard) i am pretty much okay with any and everything she wants to try and yes i do know what i am saying

E.(Stoic) i agree 100%

Oneness
This has nothing to do with you, Genesis-Soldier, I'm sending a message into the distant void of cyber-space for my soul-mate/repeated rejector:

JDJwycpIfRQ

Mindset
This has nothing to do with you, Genesis-Soldier, I'm sending a message into the distant void of cyber-space for my soul-mate/repeated rejector:

JDJwycpIfRQ I got your message. thumb up

Genesis-Soldier
after careful planning and scheming murder, i have managed to get 3 days with my girl and will be camping with a friend of mine who is bringing his GF as well.

Thank God For Small Miracles

Scoobless
Killing your parents is a little extreme, all you need to do is drug them.

smile

Offer to cook for them sometime, slip in a little ghb (or whatever) *bam* an evening of privacy.

If you don't know where to score some meds by now then you're doing high school wrong.

no expression

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Scoobless
Killing your parents is a little extreme, all you need to do is drug them.

smile

Offer to cook for them sometime, slip in a little ghb (or whatever) *bam* an evening of privacy.

If you don't know where to score some meds by now then you're doing high school wrong.

no expression
sounds good dude but 1,i am saving those for me 2, at my school the hardest thing you can get is weed. its good stuff but thats about it.

i don't think i can convince my folks to have a Smoothy that taste like grass clippings and pass it off until they are high as f**k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.