Saesee Tiin vs Qui Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place in Theed Square

Both fighters have morals off

carthage
So Fated conceded to Newguy then? This should be close

Emperordmb
Qui-gon takes this one. And Fated did no such thing.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
And Fated did no such thing.
thumb up
funny thing is He never even gave an answer How can i concede to a debate neither of us are having/neither of us accepted lol

carthage
You said it was worth a discussion in another thread, here is the thread

Emperordmb
He said Newguy1 was free to challenge him to an actual debate on this if he wanted. Newguy1 has taken no such action since then, so I'd hardly call that Fated conceding.

Dionysus
Jinn takes this with difficulty.

NewGuy01
I wasn't really debating Saesee's superiority as much as scrutinizing double standards, but I'll bite--should be fun.

In fact, I really need to get back into debating. Used to be my favorite pastime, but I've been half-assing everything for a while now. I think this whole challenge thing is overdramatic, but I could get into it~

The Merchant
Jinn.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I wasn't really debating Saesee's superiority as much as scrutinizing double standards, but I'll bite--should be fun.

In fact, I really need to get back into debating. Used to be my favorite pastime, but I've been half-assing everything for a while now. I think this whole challenge thing is overdramatic, but I could get into it~

Double-standards that are non-existent.

Again, if you feel up to it i'd gladly debate this with you, if you don't want to, that's fine too. You're choice. If you decide to debate with me, all I ask is that you go first. stick out tongue

Edit: I didn't challenge you -_- all I said was that if you wanted to debate this, I would gladly debate it. Not like I'm making it mission to prove you wrong. -_-

NewGuy01
So says just about anyone who has double standards, no? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't really care either way tbh, but now that it's become a big deal I'm far from unwilling to do it. Always in the mood for a good ol' debate I guess. Since the heathen Emperor has been cowering from my requests for months, I suppose I could play around with you--be it on this subject or any other, really.

It really just comes down to mutual interest. If you have the desire, I'll play. If not, there's no point.

Uh, ok?

That's not what I meant. I was referencing how you and Emperor made a point of being unable to discuss this on a versus forum without some sort of formal challenge. I found this to be amusing. If you did not, that's you're loss. big grin

Why the long face?

Fated Xtasy
So says just about anyone who has double standards, no? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Feats & accolades are what supports a character not just a single accolade, that's one of the reasons i don't rank Tulak Hord, Ragnos or Ludo Kressh so high.

Eh, not that much of a big deal, i just needed clarify, not like i wanted to draw you out or anything. But, hopefully you'll provide a challenge and not just ignore me like you did in my Shaak Ti Vs Saesee Tiin thread stick out tongue

Yeah, sure, i'll play.

gewd.

lol that wasn't our intention at all, we just cleared the air about me conceding to debate that i wasn't even having stick out tongue

Good luck big grin

Nalaniel
Jinn.

NewGuy01
Well for starters, he has numerous accolades from numerous different sources. Though that isn't really too relevant, is it? big grin

I personally wouldn't say It's fair assume those Sith you mentioned to be weak, simply too unexplored for their capabilities to accurately be gauged. In the case of Saesee Tiin, while his source material is undoubtedly limited compared to some, I think that that there are enough provided factors to make a case for his capabilities.

So post the topic I guess, I'll make an opening argument tomorrow since you're seemingly reluctant to do so.

Fated Xtasy

I personally wouldn't say It's fair assume those Sith you mentioned to be weak, simply too unexplored for their capabilities to accurately be gauged.

I didn't call any of them weak, I only said that they were not placed very highly on my list of Sith lords:

Ludo Kressh is strong, he was supposedly skilled with the blade and dueled Naga Sadow, but what else is there?

Marka Ragnos has to be the king of hype and accolades, because that's all that this guy has going for him(He may have been high on my list before, but i've changed my opinion significantly)

Tulak Hord has a feat/accolades that sounds like it could from DBZ erm That's pretty much it.

yeah, his material is highly limited, which is one of the reasons we can't really gauge his power/skill. a case could be made with Agen Kolar or Kit Fisto who at the very list have feats to support them, however Tiin is a difficult one.

I'll Be waiting Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.