Heimdall vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Ground Fight only

Standard Equipment

Arena Fight

Robtard
Heimdall wrecks Tony and then has a snack

Genesis-Soldier
tony might surprise the Asgargian but the outcome is a given, heimdall wins

Time Immemorial
Alright how about if he's at 400% capacity like when he fought Thor to make it more fair.

Genesis-Soldier
i think heimdall will see that coming, more in a sense that he will sense or see tony's over capacity and take that into consideration. make him drop down a few levels and take him

but this is if tony can do any damage to heimdall at 400%

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
i think heimdall will see that coming, more in a sense that he will sense or see tony's over capacity and take that into consideration. make him drop down a few levels and take him

but this is if tony can do any damage to heimdall at 400%

True, his godsight might play a huge role in the fight.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
True, his godsight might play a huge role in the fight.
heimdall seems to be a great thinker/ strateigest. perhaps that is why he has the godsight, and he seems to know his own limits.

given that he has the godsight and can see uncounted billions across the nine realms, it occured to me that he has probably seen iron man's feats

Dramatic Gecko
No doubt Robert D. JR. would make it hilarious.

Robtard
Heimdall opened up a Dark Elf ship like it was a tin of beans with a dagger, those same ships that were casually smashing through massive stone buildings and not taking visible damage.

He could if he wanted, take Tony out with a single throw on his knife.

Silent Master
Asgardian weapons are no joke.

BruceSkywalker
Stark dies a horrible death

Newjak
Yeah Heimdall wins this fight. I think he could win it even if you gave Tony flight. The match would last longer but I don't see Tony putting down Heimdall with any of his weapons while Heimdall could probably one shot Tony.

TheVaultDweller
Heimdall whoops Tony's ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.