Galactus vs Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
How's does Surtur do against Galactus judging by his Odin fight

Surtur has the twilight.

Who wins

leonidas
surtur would likely do better actually as he would be using physical attacks instead of that bullsh!t odin was shown doing.....and i'm damn sure he wouldn't be headbutting anyone....but he'd still lose.

Reflassshh
Galactus is nothing more than a cosmic jobber nowadays, Surtur w/T. Sword 7/10.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Galactus is nothing more than a cosmic jobber nowadays, Surtur w/T. Sword 7/10. who's he jobbed too?

carver9
Galactus wins this after a good fight.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Insane Titan
who's he jobbed too? Getting his head open by Thor, Beaten by Ult. kitty pride while merged with Gah lak tus etc.

Insane Titan
Getting his head open by Thor, Beaten by Ult. kitty pride while merged with Gah lak tus etc. that's two showing.

What about his fight with the mad Celestials and the fight with Scrier and the other.

zopzop
Galactus is nothing more than a cosmic jobber nowadays, Surtur w/T. Sword 7/10.
Actually, the exact OPPOSITE of this is true. Galactus is probably the most powerful non Abstract being in Marvel these days.

Galactus would destroy Surtur.

DTM
Agreed, I dont see Surtur or Odin (who I take as rough equals) taking down Galactus unless hes very very hungry.

cdtm
Can't Galactus just pull out the UN?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.