The Sin6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The Sinister Six

Green Goblin
Sandman
Lizard
Venom
Vulture
Doc.Ock

Vs

Gotham City underground crime and the Bat Family

Can a well organized Sin6 be to much for the badies in Gotham City if they were looking to control or run the crime there.

SquallX
Those Six stands no chance of winning this.

SamZED
Green Goblin and Ock on the same team? They'll be running Gotham's underground crime in a week. Three days if they don't try to kill each other.

Time Immemorial
Thats one fight Batman can't win without Prep.

Venom is going to be to much to handle.

Supermex
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Thats one fight Batman can't win without Prep.

Venom is going to be to much to handle.

Bane?

Stoic
Originally posted by Supermex
Bane?

Would die at the hands of Venom. He could lobotomize Bane before he took one step. Batman is a wild card, because of his methods of figuring out how to deal with opponents.

maxivitopowe
Sin 6 stomp

SamZED
Yeah Venom would eat Bane.

deathslash
Gotham wins. If you want to know why, it's because batman has countermeasures for dealing with clay face (so sandman shouldn't be too much of a problem), firefly has possession of the one thing that can counter venom, Solomon Grundy lives in Gotham, and the court of owls also operate in gotham.

SamZED
While I don't doubt Batman can prep for Sandman and Venom they're not the biggest problem here. GG and Ock are. And unless I've missed something about Firefly Venom should kill him no problem even despite the fire weakness.

Golgo13
Not much can be done to Clayface. He was recently blown up by Morgan ley fay in Bat woman and reformed no problem.

maxivitopowe
That's old hat for sandman

@Sam have you read marvel knights Spiderman?

carver9
Gotham loses. Badly

SamZED
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
That's old hat for sandman

@Sam have you read marvel knights Spiderman? Sure, but years ago.

deathslash
Originally posted by SamZED
While I don't doubt Batman can prep for Sandman and Venom they're not the biggest problem here. GG and Ock are. And unless I've missed something about Firefly Venom should kill him no problem even despite the fire weakness. do doc ock and green goblin have an answer for clayface, Solomon Grundy or the court of owls? Venom and sandman go down hard due to cry pellets, sonic grenades, and incendiary grenades (that can be obtained from firefly). I'm just going to say it now; if venom could be incapacitated by spider-man setting a piece of paper on fire, then firefly should stand some semblance of a chance. Also, doesn't Jason Todd currently possess enough strength to swipe super girl away and isn't batman beyond currently in the main dcu?

SamZED
Originally posted by deathslash
do doc ock and green goblin have an answer for clayface, Solomon Grundy or the court of owls? Venom and sandman go down hard due to cry pellets, sonic grenades, and incendiary grenades (that can be obtained from firefly). I'm just going to say it now; if venom could be incapacitated by spider-man setting a piece of paper on fire, then firefly should stand some semblance of a chance. Also, doesn't Jason Todd currently possess enough strength to swipe super girl away and isn't batman beyond currently in the main dcu? Not in a direct confrontation of course but OP implies that it's not a fight. If GG and Ock get to prep both Clayface and Grundy won't be much of a threat.
As for Venom, the lighter/newspaper instance was an extremely low showing, Venom has no sold an anti-tank missile followed by a few dozen flame grenades in the past. He's near invulnerable to blunt force trauma, has spider-man level speed, symbiotic tp and camouflage. Unless Bats comes prepared he might get in some serious trouble.
Not sure about Jason, only saw scans of him and Supergirl, haven't read the story.

Supermex
Everyone here has some kind of threat, due to the fact there all in town for a long while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.