Superman & WW (GOW) Vs Hulk & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SM_zps229115ee.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HT_zpsde732c63.jpg

Insane Titan
Team 1 wins

Time Immemorial
Supes suit is utterly awesome.

Team 1 wins

carver9
Team 2

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Team 2

Lol...He would probably beat cuffed WW but uncuffed is a different monster. Don't even think Hulk's rage could get past that tbh.

Really, cause you just said WW would give Hulk a beating. laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Really, cause you just said WW would give Hulk a beating. laughing

Without her bracers she would probably win against the Hulk. She has her bracers here. Hulk is the strongest on the field...Thor is the most powerful. Yes, they win.

Time Immemorial
Without her bracers she would probably win against the Hulk. She has her bracers here. Hulk is the strongest on the field...Thor is the most powerful. Yes, they win.

I'm on my way out to get the latest comic; but I'll tell you right now no way thats even remotely close to what's going to go down here. And Thor beating Superman, this has been disproved over and over again.

Insane Titan
Really, cause you just said WW would give Hulk a beating. laughing laughing out loud he doesn't even know what he says half the time.

carver9
I'm on my way out to get the latest comic; but I'll tell you right now no way thats even remotely close to what's going to go down here. And Thor beating Superman, this has been disproved over and over again.

Thor vs Superman is debatable tbh. Has been a debate that has been going on before either of our birth.

JBL
Supes suit is utterly awesome.

Team 1 wins WOW.LOL

Reflassshh
Originally posted by JBL
WOW.LOL Your butthurt towards superman is so palpable man haha

JBL
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Your butthurt towards superman is so palpable man haha Here we go again... all it takes is to say that superman will lose and you are automatically a butthurt superman hater, yet if you say that superman has a chance against or can beat, Thanos, Surfer, midgard serpent, Surtur, Zeus or Odin, you are praised with backup from fellow fans dispite correction from other posters who know better.

Golgo13

This is GOW, amped WW.

Time Immemorial
Which WW is being used here??

The one in OP

or this one

http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/imce/SMWWFE_1_20_blog_541c57248fcb57.44902151.jpg

Reflassshh
Originally posted by JBL
Here we go again... all it takes is to say that superman will lose and you are automatically a butthurt superman hater, yet if you say that superman has a chance against or can beat, Thanos, Surfer, midgard serpent, Surtur, Zeus or Odin, you are praised with backup from fellow fans dispite correction from other posters who know better. Except you lurk around antagonizing anyone who think superman wins a match.

If you trully didn't care about superman fans you would add something useful to the thread, not a "WOW LOL" antagonizing a user. But who cares, you can comment whatever you want thumb up

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Golgo13
This is GOW, amped WW.

Carver? Dont be a roger dodger here.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by JBL
Here we go again... all it takes is to say that superman will lose and you are automatically a butthurt superman hater, yet if you say that superman has a chance against or can beat, Thanos, Surfer, midgard serpent, Surtur, Zeus or Odin, you are praised with backup from fellow fans dispite correction from other posters who know better.

And how do they put GOW WW down? She surpasses both Hulk and Thor in strength and speed.

JBL
Except you lurk around antagonizing anyone who think superman wins a match.

If you trully didn't care about superman fans you would add something useful to the thread, not a "WOW LOL" antagonizing a user. But who cares, you can comment whatever you want thumb up Thats untrue, every time i vote against superman, you and others come to me with your ' you hate superman rant ' or ' your butthurt shows rant ". I give my opinion only to be flooded with posts directed at me, but let someone post 'superman wins ' you get all happy because that's what you want to hear. My opinion is my opinion and if you dont like it, then dont read it or respond to it because you will not change my mind. When you posted that you think superman wins, did i run to you with ' your butthurt shows? " or you hate character X? ' Start your own superman fan club and post the rule..... Superman will always win here on this site or you cannot join. wink

JBL
And how do they put GOW WW down? She surpasses both Hulk and Thor in strength and speed. Please show me where i said that team 2 wins? I have not even given my opinion and you and your friend attack me claiming i hate superman??? I wonder what you 2 would do to me if i picked team 2???? Im scared sad

Star428
LMAO@ "Hulk is strongest one on the field". Of course, it's Carver so blind fanboyism that ignores actual showings is to be expected. Superman has much more impressive feats. Both strength and overall.

Star428
Your butthurt towards superman is so palpable man haha

thumb up

carver9
Sad thing is, even though you think Superman has better fts, his best comes under Pak writing. Crazy thing is, Pak, even after writing Superdoom and Superman best ft as to date, Pak said that Hulk is stronger than Superman and the only way Superman have a chance against Hulk is by calming Hulk down and he outright said Superdoom doesn't stand a chance against Hulk. With that said, Hulk is stronger.

JBL
Originally posted by Star428
thumb up I rest my case. Thanks for proving my point without even knowing it. laughing ..... I love your big S symbol. Superman would be proud of you.

carver9
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54828

Love this guy. Thumbs up Pak.

JBL
Sad thing is, even though you think Superman has better fts, his best comes under Pak writing. Crazy thing is, Pak, even after writing Superdoom and Superman best ft as to date, Pak said that Hulk is stronger than Superman and the only way Superman have a chance against Hulk is by calming Hulk down and he outright said Superdoom doesn't stand a chance against Hulk. With that said, Hulk is stronger. Way to own carver!!!!!! Happy Dance

Star428

thumb up

Reflassshh
Originally posted by JBL
Thats untrue, every time i vote against superman, you and others come to me with your ' you hate superman rant ' or ' your butthurt shows rant ". I give my opinion only to be flooded with posts directed at me, but let someone post 'superman wins ' you get all happy because that's what you want to hear. My opinion is my opinion and if you dont like it, then dont read it or respond to it because you will not change my mind. When you posted that you think superman wins, did i run to you with ' your butthurt shows? " or you hate character X? ' Start your own superman fan club and post the rule..... Superman will always win here on this site or you cannot join. wink So you think superman loses? Good thumb up

I see now that your butthurt is solely towards superman fanbase.

As for the thread, argument can be made for both. I see a stalemate though.

Time Immemorial
This is how I imagine JBL as Woody/Carsonlaughing out loud

_-d1S79zt8c

Prof. T.C McAbe
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.