Goku, Vegeta (DBZ) vs Cereza, Jeanne (Bayonetta)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
These two Super Models are pretty powerful, how would they stack up to the DBZ power houses?

Watch this before making a decision.

http://www.soul-anime.net/watch1/bayonetta-bloody-fate-episode/

Or don't. Pretty good showing either way IMO.

Stoic
I hook you guys up with a great site, and you won't even reply? mad

carver9
What levels are Goku and Vegeta? Can they go Super Saiyan?

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
What levels are Goku and Vegeta? Can they go Super Saiyan?

Yes, but what level SS do you think that they would need to win, or for this to be competitive? I mean those girls are pretty powerful if you watched the movie.

Also how did you like the site?

SSJGGogeta
Uh, what the phuck dude. You literally just linked an hour and a half long movie to your thread, without giving any of the challengers feats.

I mean, it looks kind of cool and I may watch it at some point, but you should have just given feats for the characters you're putting against Goku and Vegeta.

StealthRanger
Exactly, feats are kind of important, nobody's going to watch a whole movie for feats, you have to give them if you believe they can match SS level characters, much less Goku and Vegeta. Because going off the games alone, nothing impled they were past HST tier, much less DBZ tier

SSJGGogeta
Exactly, lol.

I don't have 2 hours to waste on watching a movie just to type up a single post.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Exactly, feats are kind of important, nobody's going to watch a whole movie for feats, you have to give them if you believe they can match SS level characters, much less Goku and Vegeta. Because going off the games alone, nothing impled they were past HST tier, much less DBZ tier

Didn't she chase a dying god into the sun and destroy it... or something?

I have yet to get around to playing them, but from what I can tell, there are numerous implications to put them beyond the HST.

I wouldn't actually know, however, so please do enlighten me if you have anything.

Edit: Lol. My bad. I just saw Bayonetta herself wasn't featured here.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Sacred 117

I have yet to get around to playing them, but from what I can tell, there are numerous implications to put them beyond the HST.

I wouldn't actually know, however, so please do enlighten me if you have anything.

Well if that's true, it would put her FAR beyond the HST, but still not even remotely close to DBZ. That feat is Frieza level, lol.

StealthRanger

I think that was punching his soul out with a summon that she required outside help to summon

EDIT: Queen Sheba on the other hand should be well above the HST

Stoic
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Uh, what the phuck dude. You literally just linked an hour and a half long movie to your thread, without giving any of the challengers feats.

I mean, it looks kind of cool and I may watch it at some point, but you should have just given feats for the characters you're putting against Goku and Vegeta.

Well I figured that since all feats are based on actual Anime and not the video game why not post Anime? It would be best to watch it for yourself so that I wouldn't have to make claims only for someone to turn around and ask me to prove it. This kind of takes that element out of things, and besides, now you have a decent Anime site to check out if you didn't already have one. Am I right? it's also a pretty good movie, and Bayonetta's name is actually Cereza, and not Bayonetta. Their best feat was killing a God.

Stoic

This is the Anime, and not the game, so there may be some differences.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Stoic
Well I figured that since all feats are based on actual Anime and not the video game why not post Anime? It would be best to watch it for yourself so that I wouldn't have to make claims only for someone to turn around and ask me to prove it. This kind of takes that element out of things, and besides, now you have a decent Anime site to check out if you didn't already have one. Am I right? it's also a pretty good movie, and Bayonetta's name is actually Cereza, and not Bayonetta. Their best feat was killing a God.

Okay, well killing a God is the same as killing anyone in anime. Remember how Aizen was a "God"? Remember how Pain was a "God"? Remember how Broly was a "God"? Hell, in DBZ, everyone and his weak grandmother is a god. Supreme Kai, King Kai, Grand Kai, Kami, etc. They can be killed pretty easily.

So, how strong is this "God"? I want FEATS, not their K.O. list. What makes you think I'd know this "God"'s stats, if I haven't even seen the movie? lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.