Most "Skilled" Non-Force Sensitive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for here, just who do you think would be the best at killing jedi/sith in a random encounter I guess.

Grievous not allowed. No droids either.

Nephthys
Probably the Champ.

Fated Xtasy
Jango/Boba Fett

I'd also say Theran Shan, Mandalor The Ultimate and Durge.

FreshestSlice
lol@Mandalore the Ultimate, tho.

I agree with everything else.

ILS
Kir Kanos, Durge, the Fetts, the Viszla's, IG-88 is basically sentient and feel like he's worth mentioning. Theron Shan is okay to mention but the only times he's killed Sith that I know of is when he's used the environment or his own cunning to his advantage, rather than a direct confrontation. Mandalore the Ultimate. Imperial Guard.

carthage
Durge

Marco1907
Mandalorian leaders / Fetts, choose one of them.

Q99
Kir Kanos.

Ulic Qel-Doma after he got force severed arguably, but he's kinda cheating.

Morrigan Corde has shot a couple sith with blasters, she's even more effective than Theron Shan.

Jahan Cross is pretty good too.

Some of the elite Noghri would be up there.

NewGuy01
Pre Vizsla and Ulic Quel Droma are probably the bigguns as far as bladework goes.

Darth Abonis
Pre Vizsla and Boba Fett.

WildBantha88
Boba Hands down. Also why doesn't Boosk get any love? How ever hard he tries he isn't as good as Boba Fett but if the era had a second best, he would defiantly claim that prize

DarthAnt66
IG88>Bossk.

Tzeentch
Boba Fett.

Stalemating Mace Windu at 8 years old ftw.

DarthAnt66
sas get on tor

NewGuy01
http://r14.imgfast.net/users/1415/38/33/54/smiles/3691482915.gif

DarthAnt66
Your b.tich level right now rivals a small 13 year old girl on your period.
Like, if you don't get on our friendship is over and I will dedicate the next two days to crushing you in everything.
This includes no longer paying for your shit in TOR, not running Soa with you, or writing Star Wars Forums novel we planned to do.

DarthAnt66
Words cannot describe how mad I am right now.

DarthAnt66
You can play with your ****ing shitty gear whatever. Just come back.

NewGuy01
Watching you solo HM is getting really boring, defeats the purpose of playing a video game. Do whatever you like I guess.

DarthAnt66
I actually... don't think I ever been this angry before.
I reached a point where no gif can express my current emotion.
Not even spamming you with curse words would soothe my rage.
I just rushed 15% of my grade for a waste of 45 minutes of my life.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I just rushed 15% of my grade for a waste of 45 minutes of my life.

You rushed 15% of your grade because you put it off for a week. erm

Regardless, you should stop derailing the thread, Ant. http://r14.imgfast.net/users/1415/38/33/54/smiles/1901482244.png

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
You rushed 15% of your grade because you put it off for a week. no expression
*month. You made me rush though because I was eager to play The False Emperor with you.
Please note that you were actually the one who suggested playing The False Emperor. I'm astonished you would back out.

NewGuy01
*month. You made me rush though because I was eager to play The False Emperor with you.
Please note that you were actually the one who suggested playing The False Emperor. I'm astonished you would back out.

It doesn't change anything though, the project was due midnight and you finished at midnight.

And I advised multiple times that we shouldn't do the hard mode, because it makes it so I can't contribute to gameplay. Which makes it boring, paired with your complaints really takes the fun out of playing.

DarthAnt66
And I advised multiple times that we shouldn't do the hard mode, because it makes it so I can't contribute to gameplay. That makes it boring, and your complaints were not helping.
You advised not to do hard mode because you didn't think we could win, not that you didn't think you could contribute. If you gave that excuse, I would have done Story Mode. no expression

NewGuy01
-snip-

Again, seriously this time, stop derailing the thread and use PM.

DarthAnt66
Okay, but don't act like this thread as more significance then me.

FreshestSlice
Don't mind us. I want to see how the story ends.

DarthAnt66
Sigh, Sasukedc is lucky Fated is cooling me down or I would be gathering my armies by now.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Don't mind us. I want to see how the story ends.

Prolly anticlimatically.

@Ant what ever happened to that Battlefront Army? laughing

DarthAnt66
Do you want me to summon my 4,000 minions into action?

NewGuy01
If you so desire I guess? Lol, but be warned, I may be forced to call upon he who must not be named to crush you and your heathens. evil face

DarthAnt66
Implying you have any control over he who must not be named is lolworthy.
Regardless, I have superior thoughts to reflect on then waist my time with you.

NewGuy01
Since when have I ever needed to control him? And, uh, have fun meditating. wink

Fated Xtasy
And, uh, have fun meditating. wink

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140132/3772390-0769677832-0OEXD.gif

Look at the powah of meditation Ant, follow in the footsteps of lord Revan and reach ultimate enlightenment.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140132/3772390-0769677832-0OEXD.gif

Look at the powah of meditation Ant, follow in the footsteps of lord Revan and reach ultimate enlightenment.

Lift them chairs, boi.

Trocity
Bast@rds!!!!! You have derailed my thread!!!!

DarthAnt66
Thanks to Fated and God, my will is replenished and my anger subsided.

Q99
Oh, also way up there in melee skill: Jarael.

She was able to beat Alek aka the future Darth Malak in sparring (as well as Zayne Carrick, though that's less impressive), and was able to convincingly make people think she was a Jedi or Sith when disguised.

S_W_LeGenD
Grand Champion of SWTOR. He defeated Jedi Masters left and right as if they were a joke. Felled even a powerful Jedi Master in an epic battle.

Another potential candidate would be one of the leaders of Imperial Guards. Guardsman Lessicar, in particular, is known to have struck down several Sith and Jedi in his battles and was a boss opponent for HoT.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
lol@Mandalore the Ultimate, tho.
He is nothing to sneeze at. He was the most powerful Mandalorian in the galaxy in a time which is arguably believed to be prime era of Mandalorians in galactic history. He was above well-known bad@sses such as Canderous Ordo and Cassus Fett. He was more then a match for a Jedi as apparent from his performance against young Alek and his only own defeat is at the hands of Revan who was already the Jedi Order's most powerful champion at that time.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
He is nothing to sneeze at. He was the most powerful Mandalorian in the galaxy in a time which is arguably believed to be prime era of Mandalorians in galactic history. He was above well-known bad@sses such as Canderous Ordo and Cassus Fett. He was more then a match for a Jedi as apparent from his performance against young Alek and his only own defeat is at the hands of Revan who was already the Jedi Order's most powerful champion at that time.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.