Breaker mode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Can wbh unleashing gamma rays destroy, bypass or stop a full powered juggernaut?

Can the wbh unleashing gamma rays stalemate thanos without gems?

Can wbh durability and healing help him to defeat monarch pre 52?

carver9
OMG hes back.

mighty adam
Hello to you too

krisblaze
He could maybe hit him long enough to get through the enchantment, but that would require the Juggernaut to just stand still.

No.

No.

Reflassshh
Perhaps.

With his gama rays? Don't think so.

Monarch would eat him.

mighty adam
Well to be fair his gamma rays have been shown to be a powerful attack. I just don't have enough knowledge of every situation where he has used them.

Reflassshh
Even if we exaggerate the feat and say that Hulk melted heralds with it i think thanos has endured more powerful energy based attacks.

mighty adam
Wbh busting gamma juice in thanos face is more devastating then what my boy black bolt was able to dish out. God that was a low showings for black bolt.

krisblaze
Hmm, I think it was more the power than the gamma itself, which most heralds can just ignore.

Insane Titan
Thanos can emit gamma do I doubt Hulks gna will do shit.Originally posted by mighty adam
Wbh busting gamma juice in thanos face is more devastating then what my boy black bolt was able to dish out. God that was a low showings for black bolt. Thanos has with withstood more power /energy attacks to the face and been ok.

Lol Black Bolt gave everything he had and got curb stomped.

carver9
Originally posted by mighty adam
Wbh busting gamma juice in thanos face is more devastating then what my boy black bolt was able to dish out. God that was a low showings for black bolt.

Black Bolt was weakened when he hit Thanos and Hulk Gamma rays was destroying everything. Look at the ground.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094156/Incredible_Hulks_632_012.jpg.html

It gets worse here.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094189/Incredible_Hulks_632_021.jpg.html

It was so powerful that a short burst of it knocked some high class 100 bricks off of him, and they were amped.

http://s1099.photobucket.com/user/psychogundam1/media/hulk6.jpg.html

If an injured, dying Nova Prime can hurt Thanos, Hulk Gamma would mess him up.

smile

Insane Titan
Pretty much just ignore carver says.

The bomb didn't weaken Black Bolt, this has been proven by several posters and comics yet he still lies.

Nova had full nova force and a cosmic cube. Carver will always lie and troll to further his case. It's sad really.

Estacado
facepalm
Carter...

mighty adam
Yea I saw that fight on YouTube black bolt wasn't weakened, but he was holding back. Still I think even if black bolt went all out thanks will still win with ease. He fought Odin and live walked away at that. From my old knowledge superman hulk no earth based hero is beating thanos pre dcun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.