Kun, Vader, Plagueis vs. Hero, Starkiller, Tenebrous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Marco1907
Team 1

Trocity
Originally posted by Marco1907
Team 1

NewGuy01
Team 1.

Exar Kun > Hero of Tython

Darth Vader > Starkiller

Darth Plagueis > Darth Tenebrous

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Not sure if I can agree with this.

NewGuy01
Why not?

FreshestSlice
Team 1.

Darth Vader > Starkiller

AncientPower
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Not sure if I can agree with this.

Eh foregone conclusion, he's already Vitiate level, difference is Exar Kun is far more applicable to combat than the Emperor is.

You don't get stated to be 'far more powerful' than Thon, Baas, Urr, Jeth, Cay, Nomi and every single other Jedi of the time for nothing. I can't see the same being stated for the HoT against the aforementioned either.

NewGuy01
Things might be different were HoT at Vitiate's level, but he's not. no expression

Revanchiste
Big battle Kun
Starkiller vader tenebrous...

I'm gonna with Team 1

I think Than Vitiate is at superiro level Than Exar Kun.... But he is not a combat praticionner... That's why he have difficult with Revan in his second fght with him.. Because Revan was !

AncientPower
Things might be different were HoT at Vitiate's level, but he's not. no expression
I was referring to Kun when I posted that.

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
You don't get stated to be 'far more powerful' than Thon, Baas, Urr, Jeth, Cay, Nomi and every single other Jedi of the time for nothing. I can't see the same being stated for the HoT against the aforementioned either.

I can. The HoT was also far more powerful than all the Jedi of her time and I rate them (Barsen'thor, Satele, Braga, Jaric, Jarro etc) above all those you listed.

Trocity
Just out of curiosity, why do you think so highly of Kas'im then compared to more established characters?

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Marco1907
Team 1

Nephthys
Originally posted by Trocity
Just out of curiosity, why do you think so highly of Kas'im then compared to more established characters?

He completely mastered every lightsaber form and then refined each of them to perfection.

Revanchiste
I think Exar might be able to beat this Heroe... I have read V.S topic between the Heroe of Tython and Revan, where they were a theory which explain that the heroe was power sourced by Revan the exile etc...
That's not totaly absurb when you think some powerfull force user five help to other.... If it wasn't.. Revan couldn't have Force Vitiate to make peace with the republic !! Re-read the novel !!
If he is allowe dto use this power.. So Revan might win all fair fight topics.... (Because Revan frequently use this ability to be source by old dead friend..)

AncientPower
Originally posted by Nephthys
I can. The HoT was also far more powerful than all the Jedi of her time and I rate them (Barsen'thor, Satele, Braga, Jaric, Jarro etc) above all those you listed.
Satele calling the HoT the champion of the Order and superior to herself is not the same as being flat out most powerful person of your era. HoT is not highly above the likes of Thon nor is anyone you just stated.

Revanchiste
Ha now I undestand what's HoT mean !!!

Sinious
I'd use this comparison to prove team 1's superiority:

Plagueis > HoT

Kun > Tenebrous

Vader > Starkiller

Emperordmb
Team one.

Nephthys

ares834
Team 1.

Darth Vader > Starkiller

Revanchiste
Yhea in this case Revan too....
Revan was the only one able to stop vitiate too... But, but, he didn't and The heroe kill only the voice !!!
I Know Than His darkside equivalent the empeor wrath Take down Revan (But with help.... I'm not sure He could kill Revan without help...)

Stigma
Team 1 should win this handily.

NewGuy01
HoT's the best, but he has not far more powerful than the Barsen'thor, Satele Shan, or even Tol Bragga really.

AncientPower
HoT's the best, but he has not far more powerful than the Barsen'thor, Satele Shan, or even Tol Bragga really.

This.

Being the best of the Order at the time =/= far more powerful than any Jedi of the time.

Also Thon, Jeth, Urr and Baas have both the accolades and feats to stand with anyone you mentioned.

Some of the best Battle Meditation practitioners ever? check.
Some of the best Tutaminis feats? check.
Greatest Mecha Deru practitioner of all time(Jeth)? check.
Sever Force feats like they are going out of style? check.
Second greatest Wall of Light ever? check.
Essentially believed to be the second greatest era of Jedi ever? check.

The list goes on but you get the point.

Exar Kun is stated to be 'far more powerful than any one Jedi of his time'.

When you really think about that statement 'far', that means likely on a whole other tier or range, meaning even the mighty Jedi like Thon weren't on the same power level as Kun.

Then Kun is mentioned to be 'once the most powerful of the Ancient Sith Lords' meaning he is > Vitiate at the time of the TOTJ, he is stated to be one of the greatest sorcerers of all time and to have more knowledge of the Dark Side than Vader.

carthage
Originally posted by AncientPower
This.
n the mighty Jedi like Thon weren't on the same power level as Kun.

Then Kun is mentioned to be 'once the most powerful of the Ancient Sith Lords' meaning he is > Vitiate at the time of the TOTJ, .

thumb up

I see no problem placing Kun over Vitiate, seeing as Kun's off nexus feats are superior to Vitiate's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.