Wolverine's Death Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Name anyone who you think can kill Wolverine and why.

Exemptions: No BFR, IE, throws him into space, sun, ocean.

Arena: Open Area in a desert.

Pick anyone you wish and write how they can kill Wolverine.

Time Immemorial
My pick.

Superman pulls his head and spinal cord out.

Then removes his heart, incinerates the heart, and just starts dismembering him piece by piece.

Or just blasting him with HV until he melts into a glob of molten adamentium, lets it cool and its game over.

Psychotron
Someone slightly stronger than him drowns him in a pool. The end.

FrothByte
Or snaps his neck.

Mindset
Originally posted by Psychotron
Someone slightly stronger than him drowns him in a pool. The end. I don't think there are many pools in the desert, but I could be wrong.

Placidity
Just to name a few people who can (but not necessarily in a straight 1v1) kill Wolverine:

- Rogue
- T-1000
- Sandman
- Leech
- Shadowcat
- Blink
- Sunspot
- Elite tier agent/marksmen with adamantium ammunition
- Elite tier swordsmen with adamantium blade (or something else that can cut adamantium)
- Mutant Piranhas that can survive in the desert.

Placidity
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't think there are many pools in the desert, but I could be wrong.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--EEHEMNdn--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/786679857164059203.jpg

You aren't wrong though, there probably aren't many. But you only need one.

Time Immemorial
Someone slightly stronger than him drowns him in a pool. The end.

He was drowned in DOFP and survived.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Placidity
Just to name a few people who can (but not necessarily in a straight 1v1) kill Wolverine:

- Rogue
- T-1000
- Sandman
- Leech
- Shadowcat
- Blink
- Sunspot
- Elite tier agent/marksmen with adamantium ammunition
- Elite tier swordsmen with adamantium blade (or something else that can cut adamantium)
- Mutant Piranhas that can survive in the desert.

Rouge is the only one on that list imo that could kill him, and we really dont even know if she can. He might come back from a total drain.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't think there are many pools in the desert, but I could be wrong.

Oasis, bro.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He was drowned in DOFP and survived.

He was dying until they pulled him out. He just needed a little more time.

BruceSkywalker
liquid adamantium or didn;t people read the four issue limited series.. hahahaha

Psychotron
Liquid adamantium also killed Lady Deathstike in movies and she was > Wolverine. I guess that will do, but I don't see where you'll find that in the desert. I'll stick with my drowning idea. That miniseries was shit, btw.

Time Immemorial
Oasis, bro.

He was dying until they pulled him out. He just needed a little more time.

He was flat out gone man, they didn't discover him till possibly weeks later.

Psychotron
He was flat out gone man, they didn't discover him till possibly weeks later.

Says who? Looked like a few hours at best. There would have been serious decay and bloating if he was there that long.

BruceSkywalker
Liquid adamantium also killed Lady Deathstike in movies and she was > Wolverine. I guess that will do, but I don't see where you'll find that in the desert. I'll stick with my drowning idea. That miniseries was shit, btw.

i agree the miniseries was shit.. I was expecting something better.. anyway as pertained to this.. drowning may work but not entirely sure

Time Immemorial
Says who? Looked like a few hours at best. There would have been serious decay and bloating if he was there that long.

Or maybe his regen put him into a deep sleep and kept him alive even without air?

Time Immemorial
Anyone else have a way to kill him?

steverules_2
So this is a spite thread?

Dr Manhattan in...so many ways

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by steverules_2
So this is a spite thread?

Dr Manhattan in...so many ways

Agreed, DM destroys him by waving his hand.

Placidity
Rouge is the only one on that list imo that could kill him, and we really dont even know if she can. He might come back from a total drain.

So for example, you don't think decapitation would kill Wolverine?

Regarding Rogue, Xavier said any longer and she could have killed him.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Placidity
So for example, you don't think decapitation would kill Wolverine?

Regarding Rogue, Xavier said any longer and she could have killed him.

True but I don't know if he knew the full extent of his power considering they just met but fair enough.

I guess decapitation would work. But I remember dead pool waking back up from being decapitated and he had Logan's regen.

Psychotron
Or maybe his regen put him into a deep sleep and kept him alive even without air?

That's a pretty big maybe and it's not in-line with his comic hf.

Time Immemorial
That's a pretty big maybe and it's not in-line with his comic hf.

So they came and dug him out right as he way dying. Not at all, its shown he was picked up who knows many hours if not days later. Drowning takes minutes at most. Anyways I specifically said in a desert to avoid debating this worthless notion cause its pointless. Mind sticking to OP?

Psychotron
So they came and dug him out right as he way dying. Not at all, its shown he was picked up who knows many hours if not days later. Drowning takes minutes at most. Anyways I specifically said in a desert to avoid debating this worthless notion cause its pointless. Mind sticking to OP?

Jeez, fine. Spider-man unloads all of his webbing down Logan's throat (no homo) until Wolverine suffocates to death.

jinXed by JaNx
Jeez, fine. Spider-man unloads all of his webbing down Logan's throat (no homo) until Wolverine suffocates to death.

Would be hard to accomplish if Wolverine cuts Spidermans arms off. I'm sure Logans respiratory system and organs would regenerate once the webbing dissolves.

There's an abundance of characters in the Marvel and DC universe that can kill Wolverine but i don't think Spiderman is one of them, at-least not consistently.

Tattoos N Scars
Gort's nanites.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Gort's nanites.

Fck ya! Good call.

How about the destroyer.

I see him turning Logan into a pool of metal.

steverules_2
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Would be hard to accomplish if Wolverine cuts Spidermans arms off. I'm sure Logans respiratory system and organs would regenerate once the webbing dissolves.

There's an abundance of characters in the Marvel and DC universe that can kill Wolverine but i don't think Spiderman is one of them, at-least not consistently.

Do you remember amazing spider-man 2 when he saves that kid from those bullies and fixes his little wind mill with webbing? Then we see the kid later and his wind mill is still held together by webbing...don't think the whole 'dissolving in an hour' thing is in the movie, and more than an hour had gone by. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

Psychotron
Do you remember amazing spider-man 2 when he saves that kid from those bullies and fixes his little wind mill with webbing? Then we see the kid later and his wind mill is still held together by webbing...don't think the whole 'dissolving in an hour' thing is in the movie, and more than an hour had gone by. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

There we go. Wolvie is dead as disco. Also, it wouldn't be hard for Spider-man to restrain Logan with his vastly superior strength and webbing.

relentless1
Spidey would KILL Wolverine, especially movie Wolverine as he does have a great healing factor but he's not the nutty fighter that he is in the comics, anyway movie versions only here goes:

Spider Man
Thor
Hulk
Silver Surfer
Superman
Abomination
Aldrich Killian
Professor X
Phoenix
Magneto
Mr Freeze
Venom
Sandman
Electro

Psychotron
How about Sil from Species? She can kill him via tentacle down the throat. She's much stronger than Wolverine and her hf will let her survive a few hits from Wolvie.

Firefly218
poor wolverine

Time Immemorial
Human Torch kills him.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by relentless1
Spidey would KILL Wolverine, especially movie Wolverine as he does have a great healing factor but he's not the nutty fighter that he is in the comics, anyway movie versions only here goes:

Spider Man
Thor
Hulk
Silver Surfer
Superman
Abomination
Aldrich Killian
Professor X
Phoenix
Magneto
Mr Freeze
Venom
Sandman
Electro

Spider Man-Maybe
Thor-How
Hulk-Yes
Silver Surfer-Yes
Superman-yes
Abomination
Aldrich Killian-Probabbly not
Professor X-yes
Phoenix-possibly
Magneto-yes
Mr Freeze-no
Venom-more then likely no
Sandman-yes
Electro-How

FrothByte
I say anyone of Spiderman-level strength and above could easily KO Wolverine with a well-placed punch and then proceed to tear his head off.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
I say anyone of Spiderman-level strength and above could easily KO Wolverine with a well-placed punch and then proceed to tear his head off.

Good point.

relentless1
Spider Man- could easily knock his head off, literally

Thor- crushes his skull in with Mjolnir

Killian can superheat the adamantium inside Logan and melt him form within

Phoenix can re arrange his molecules and kill him that way, I forgot to throw in Doc Manhattan for the same reasons, if you think Surfer will do it, Phoenix would for sure.

Mr Freeze- would flash freeze him and proceed to snap his body parts off

Venom- see Spidey

Electro- ummm adamantium is a metal.... I'm sure he could charge Wolverines skeleton with enough energy to make him explode

juggerman
Spider Man-no
Thor-no
Hulk-no
Silver Surfer-yes
Superman-yes
Abomination-no
Aldrich Killian-yes
Professor X-yes
Phoenix-debatable but i think yes
Magneto-yes
Mr Freeze-no
Venom-no
Sandman-no
Electro-yes

juggerman
Originally posted by relentless1
Spider Man- could easily knock his head off, literally

Thor- crushes his skull in with Mjolnir

Killian can superheat the adamantium inside Logan and melt him form within

Phoenix can re arrange his molecules and kill him that way, I forgot to throw in Doc Manhattan for the same reasons, if you think Surfer will do it, Phoenix would for sure.

Mr Freeze- would flash freeze him and proceed to snap his body parts off

Venom- see Spidey

Electro- ummm adamantium is a metal.... I'm sure he could charge Wolverines skeleton with enough energy to make him explode

Spiderman cannot rip adamantium.

Thor can't crush adamantium

Mr. Freeze can't snap off adamantium

Venom- see Spidey

Silent Master
Not saying that Thor can defiantly crush it, but movie adamantium doesn't have the feats of it's comic counterpart.

In fact didn't adamantium get damaged in Wolverine's last solo movie.

juggerman
Yeah but it was super heated iirc. Not just blunt force.

But Adamantium bullets did crack the skull

FrothByte
Forget about crushing the skull, anyone Spiderman-level strength could just rip off his head. After all, it's muscles and tendons than hold his neck and skull in place, not adamantium.

juggerman
The metal is on all of his bones. In order to rip his head off Spider-Man would need to be able to break apart the adamantium skull from the adamantium spine. I don't see that happening

FrothByte
Originally posted by juggerman
The metal is on all of his bones. In order to rip his head off Spider-Man would need to be able to break apart the adamantium skull from the adamantium spine. I don't see that happening

The spine is not one solid piece of bone. It's made of multiple bones held together by muscle and tendons. Spiderman or Thor or whoever don't need to break that adamantium, they just need to tear the tendons holding it together and then they can rip his head off.

juggerman
Ok I got you. Comic Logan has his tendons laced too but that was never stated for movie Logan.

FrothByte
I wonder if Wolverine will die without oxygen or food? After they knock him out they can either smother him out or just tie him up and leave him till he dies from lack of food.

juggerman
He seemed to survive being under water for an elongated time. Maybe oxygen isn't needed or he has to be without it for a long LONG time.

Tattoos N Scars
Could Nightcrawler phase through adamantium skull and remove Logan's brain?

Silent Master
Nightcrawler doesn't phase, he teleports....you're thinking of Kitty Pryde.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by FrothByte
I wonder if Wolverine will die without oxygen or food? After they knock him out they can either smother him out or just tie him up and leave him till he dies from lack of food.

Comic wolverine survived under a glacier for 3 months by eating strips of his own flesh and using his healing factor to grow it back.

movie logan was under water for either hours of days. neither of which killed him.

Robtard
I'd imagine if Silver Samurai was to cut him in half down the middle, he probably wouldn't heal. But who knows, his healing abilities even in the films is extreme.

He does seem death proof though, as he flat-lined in Origins and was dead after the adamantium bonding process, but he still came back. DoFP, he clearly drowned and died. But came back once oxygen was available. The Wolverine, again, he flat-lines after he removes the spider-bot that was weakening him, but still comes back to life.

3 deaths and 3 resurrections.

jinXed by JaNx

For one, i dont think it matters because i don't see any scenario where, Spiderman is warranted enough time to snuff out, wolverines respiratory system with webbing atleast without him defending himself in the process.

It would be much easier for, Wolverine to severe Spidermans limbs with an attack than it would for Spiderman to suffocate Logan with Webbing. Either way, theres nothing stated in the movie universe that suggests that Wolverine can't regenerate his organs after a few hours. Of course, this is all dependent on the fact that Spiderman is able to avoid, Wolverines adamantium claws and skills, long enough to suffocate, Wolverine. Wolverine has proved that at his best he can regenerate flesh and organs instantaneously.

A simple impaling from Wolverine is more than enough to drop, Spiderman.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Could Nightcrawler phase through adamantium skull and remove Logan's brain?

Theoretically, yes, but the comics will never reinforce this. Nightcrawler has never teleported just a piece of something as far as i know. In other words, if he's holding onto something, regardless of what portion it is, he will teleport the entire thing.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Robtard
I'd imagine if Silver Samurai was to cut him in half down the middle, he probably wouldn't heal. But who knows, his healing abilities even in the films is extreme.

He does seem death proof though, as he flat-lined in Origins and was dead after the adamantium bonding process, but he still came back. DoFP, he clearly drowned and died. But came back once oxygen was available. The Wolverine, again, he flat-lines after he removes the spider-bot that was weakening him, but still comes back to life.

3 deaths and 3 resurrections.

Well, he would heal but the portion of adamantium that was destroyed wouldn't. It's hard to say what wont what heal when it comes to Logan because the Comics don't even know

Robtard
Theoretically, yes, but the comics will never reinforce this. Nightcrawler has never teleported just a piece of something as far as i know. In other words, if he's holding onto something, regardless of what portion it is, he will teleport the entire thing.

Nightcrawler decapitated Deadpool by teleporting away with just his head in the comics.

FrothByte
For one, i dont think it matters because i don't see any scenario where, Spiderman is warranted enough time to snuff out, wolverines respiratory system with webbing atleast without him defending himself in the process.

It would be much easier for, Wolverine to severe Spidermans limbs with an attack than it would for Spiderman to suffocate Logan with Webbing. Either way, theres nothing stated in the movie universe that suggests that Wolverine can't regenerate his organs after a few hours. Of course, this is all dependent on the fact that Spiderman is able to avoid, Wolverines adamantium claws and skills, long enough to suffocate, Wolverine. Wolverine has proved that at his best he can regenerate flesh and organs instantaneously.

All Spiderman needs to do is knock out Wolverine, which we know from the movies is possible. Then he'll have enough time to snuff out Wolverine's respiratory system.

Tattoos N Scars
Could Logan survive the embalming process, having his blood displaced with embalming fluids?

maxivitopowe

No
AoA Nightcrawler could teleport limbs

Time Immemorial
How about a fall from low earth orbit?

Genesis-Soldier
would he be able to teleport that high?
if not he would have to "jump" from one point to another and so on untill he gets high enough, if he did this would Logan have enough time to kill him inbetween jump and survive the fall

Time Immemorial
Here is one

Magento crushes his skull preventing his brain from recovering like a dead dog.

TheVaultDweller
Anyone who is faster and/or more skilled than him and has a heated adamantium blade could just lop him to pieces. The amount of people who have access to one of those blades is severely limited though. Give someone like Shingen from The Wolverine one of those and he could probably take Logan. He totally outclassed Logan skill-wise, but his regular sword just couldn't get the job done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.