Ranking the NJO Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Just like the PT rankings, their overall combative ability.

Q99
Neither Sidious nor Mace are exactly in the New Jedi Order...

I'd say...

1. Luke
2. Jaina
3. Jacen (below Jaina because he left sooner. Caedus would be higher, of course)
4. Kyp Durron
5-6-7. Saba Sebatyne - Kyle Katarn - Mara Jade (ok, it's lazy for me to put them all together, but I couldn't decide)
8. Corran Horn
9. Kam Solusar
10. Octa Ramis or Streen, probably.

*Edit* Forgot Jaden Korr, another candidate for a lower slot in the 10.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Q99

I'd say...

1. Luke
2. Jaina
3. Jacen (below Jaina because he left sooner. Caedus would be higher, of course)
4. Kyp Durron
5-6-7. Saba Sebatyne - Kyle Katarn - Mara Jade (ok, it's lazy for me to put them all together, but I couldn't decide)
8. Corran Horn
9. Kam Solusar

*Edit* Forgot Jaden Korr, another candidate for a lower slot in the 10. agreed for the most part. Though i would put Tresina Lobi in there somewhere, probably above kam and octa.

Even after getting jumped from behind and electrocuted for a while by alema She was still getting the better of her and lumiya individualy, and was able to cut off one of lumiyas arms.

Q99
Ok, I wasn't too familiar with Lobi, but yea, that's really badass. Certainly about Octa, and yea, even Kam.

Honestly I think the NJO may have the most badass council of all...

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Q99

I'd say...

1. Luke
2. Jaina
4. Kyp Durron
8. Corran Horn
9. Kam Solusar

*Edit* Forgot Jaden Korr, another candidate for a lower slot in the 10.

Nice. I'd remove Jacen, and perhaps add Kenth Hamner behind Corran, but that's pretty solid. Honestly 5-8 could easily go in any order.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Q99
Ok, I wasn't too familiar with Lobi, but yea, that's really badass. Certainly about Octa, and yea, even Kam.

Honestly I think the NJO may have the most badass council of all... i think so too. They're solid top to bottom and their top 4 pack quite a bit of power.

Q99
They do have Tionne, but it seems like every council has a non combatant somewhere.

Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Nice. I'd remove Jacen, and perhaps add Kenth Hamner behind Corran, but that's pretty solid. Honestly 5-8 could easily go in any order.

Considering Hamner's performance against Saba's, I do put him definitely lower than Solusar.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Q99
They do have Tionne, but it seems like every council has a non combatant somewhere.

Considering Hamner's performance against Saba's, I do put him definitely lower than Solusar. He didn't do bad at all.

Though he was beaten.

SunRazer
What are Kam's best showings, again? I'm considering putting Leia above him.

NewGuy01
I'm not sure at all what to think of Jaina at the moment, but assuming Q99's interpretation, this could be accurate:

1. Luke
2. Jaina
3. Jacen
4. Kyp
5. Kyle/Saba/Mara
6. Kyle/Saba/Mara
7. Kyle/Saba/Mara
8. Corran Horn
9. Tresina Lobi

I left slot 10 open because I feel like we're forgetting someone... Kam Solusar and Anakin Solo are both good picks, though.

Deronn_solo
1. Luke
2. Jacen Solo
3. Kyp Durron
4. Jaina Solo Fel
5. Kyle Katarn/Mara Jade
6. Mara Jade/Kyle Katarn
7. Saba
8. Corran Horn
9. Jaden Korr
10. Kenth Hammer

NewGuy01
The great Tresina Lobi is disappointed in you.

Deronn_solo
TBH, I don't really recall much of her. mmm

Trocity
I only remember her feat of fighting Alema and Lumiya at once. She cut of Lumiya's arm in that encounter, though. She should be top 10.

carthage
Luke
Jacen Solo
Jaina Solo
Mara Jade Skywalker
Saba Sebatyne
Kyp Durron
Kyle Katarn
Corran Horn
Tresina Lobi
Ben Skywalker
Kenth Hamner
Others

BazookaMaster
Lightsabers only:
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Jacen Solo
3. Jaina Solo
4. Mara Jade Skywalker, Kyle Katarn
5. Saba Sebatyne
7. Corran Horn
8. Tresina Lobi
9. Jaden Korr, Kenth Hamner
10. Kyp Durron

Force only:
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Kyp Durron
3. Jacen Solo
4. Streen
5. Leia
6. Jaina Solo
7. Kenth Hamner
8. Mara Jade
9. Kyle Katarn, Jaden Korr, Corran Horn
10. Cilghal

DarthAnt66
Lobi > Corran.

BazookaMaster
It's possible yea

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
I only remember her feat of fighting Alema and Lumiya at once. She cut of Lumiya's arm in that encounter, though. She should be top 10.

And Kenth ragdolled Kyp.

DarthAnt66
... quote?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
... quote? "He flicked his wrist, and Corran went sailing across the hangar back toward Kenth and the other Jedi. It was a particularly insulting dismissal, since Corran could not respond in kind, having never been able to master the skill of Force telekinesis.

The same was not true of Kenth Hamner. He extended his arm, and Kyp flew back against the hull of his StealthX and remained there, pinned."

It was something that Daala did, and Kyp got angry and pushed Horn, IIRC.

Trocity
Nova has a Kenth respect thread on CV. I didn't know Kenth had a respect thread. huh

carthage
LOL I completely forgot about that feat. Kenth> Durron confirmed

SunRazer
You stole that quote from me, and I mentioned that you have to take context into account.

But yeah, Kenth stomps Kyp smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
You stole that quote from me, and I mentioned that you have to take context into account.

But yeah, Kenth stomps Kyp smile XD.

What context though?

Corran sucked at TK, Kyp didn't and still got his shit pushed in.

SunRazer
Well, Kyp seemed distracted. How many people really take that quote as Kenth >>> Kyp?

Anyways, Kenth would still have to be comparably powerful to Kyp to do it.

Ursumeles
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Jacen Solo
3. Kyp Durron
4. Jaina Solo
5. Mara Jade Skywalker
6. Saba Sebatyne
7. Tresina Lobi
8. Kyle Katarn
9. Kenth Hamner
10. Corran Horn/Jaden Korr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.